: loaner car

fast66
11-06-05, 10:02 PM
How are you guys getting cadillacs as loaner cars? Do I need to know someone inside the dealership?

Boombotz
11-06-05, 10:19 PM
It depends on your dealership. They always give me a Cadillac without me even asking for one. Sometimes we get a Lade, or a EXT or a Deville. It is what ever they have available for us.

fast66
11-06-05, 10:27 PM
I have been at 3 dealerships, 2 in seattle and 1 in san diego. Each time they offer me a tahoe from a rental company, but I never take it. I always wanted a deville or sts.

Boombotz
11-06-05, 10:37 PM
We have a Enterprise in our dealership and they always give us a Cadillac. We were told this when we bought our vehicle that when ever we need service they will always give us a Caddy since we own a Caddy.

Falkolade
11-06-05, 11:44 PM
Ya when I bought my lade the dealer said you will allways get a cadillac. Its under the Cadillac program SFE Standard For Excelence. You should get the "rough" equilvilent to your lade. My dealer sells hummer and caddy. However you should get an sts or deville. Sometimes my dealer will apoligize and offer an H3, but never a cts or tahoe... Its allways a caddy, and a fully loaded one, nav and everything on the last sts i had.

slk230mb
11-06-05, 11:59 PM
Too bad I don't get offered loaners...

Spittin Game
11-07-05, 01:09 AM
My local dealer that I take mine into for service has Enterprise as their rentals, the guy goes "we got a caddilac in for warranty" so Im thinking cool, Ill get another caddy, nope. I had my choice b/t a Tahoe or a Toyota tercel. A little dissapointed but oh well its only a loaner. I know my parents lexus dealer just gives out Lexus' to everyone who needs warranty work done. Personally I think thats the way it should be done, you get for a loaner what you bought.

hcvone
11-07-05, 08:45 AM
My Chevy dealer gives me a loaner, the Caddy dealer said they do, just have never had a need for a loaner, not yet anyway. :)

v10king
11-07-05, 04:19 PM
My dealership always gives me a caddi or better. It is called "Gold Key" customers. They always say yah hes gold key which means I own a Caddi and get the ultimate in rentals. :)

brett79
11-07-05, 05:12 PM
My dealership always gives me a caddi or better. It is called "Gold Key" customers. They always say yah hes gold key which means I own a Caddi and get the ultimate in rentals. :)

..what if you are a Platinum member?

jk, I always hear them say that too when I bring my truck in for service.

I usually get a DTS or Escalade. I may ask for a CTS next time, just to drive something different.

blingblingcv
11-07-05, 05:47 PM
Nope I never get a caddy at all. My moms benz dealership gives customers crap. Like daewoo's. They said they dont give benzs because people come with mercedes from the 70s and 80s

csmooth79
11-08-05, 05:36 PM
I have always gotten caddi's , but my dealership uses enterprise. I always wondered if I could rent an escalade myself, but I own one now so oh well.

P.S. Stay away from the cts ( too small, cheap interior) if they are not giving you a lade try to get one of the new dts I had one last week and I swear that was the best car I have ever driven.

8ball
11-09-05, 06:39 AM
We have a Enterprise in our dealership and they always give us a Cadillac. We were told this when we bought our vehicle that when ever we need service they will always give us a Caddy since we own a Caddy.

Hey boombotz, just woundering what dealer do you go to?

wht2000
11-09-05, 07:29 AM
Does it really matter??...after all....it's only a loaner

Boombotz
11-09-05, 09:15 AM
Hey boombotz, just woundering what dealer do you go to?

I go to two dealers. My usual dealer is Coastal Cadillac in Port Richey, and I also still go where I purchased which is Dimmitt Cadillac in Clearwater.

8ball
11-09-05, 09:59 AM
I go to two dealers. My usual dealer is Coastal Cadillac in Port Richey, and I also still go where I purchased which is Dimmitt Cadillac in Clearwater.

Oh ok, ever deal with ED Morse? That's where I purchased mine.

Boombotz
11-09-05, 10:05 AM
Oh ok, ever deal with ED Morse? That's where I purchased mine.

No! How do you like them over there?

8ball
11-09-05, 10:13 AM
No! How do you like them over there?

So far from what I have dealt with them they are pretty nice. I bought my EXT online and my wife took care of all the paper work and she said they were very helpful. The sales guy even took the time to go through the vehicle with me once I got back too.

brett79
11-10-05, 10:52 AM
My car is in the shop today, and they gave me an 06 DTS. Pretty nice car, very comfortable.