: 24's on the Lak Truck

genovese45
11-05-05, 12:24 PM
Must I change the breaks? Is there a big diff between ride comfort from 22-24? Please excuse me I know that others have asked but I plan on buying the 24's this weekend the latest on the 11th of Nov.

slade32
11-05-05, 03:14 PM
Well the decision is your but a couple of things I can tell you might help. I had set of these wheels. Notice I said had. The first thing is that they are heavy wheels and they must be pretty soft. Whith in a month I bent one and before I got rid of them I bent another any I only drive 15 minutes to work one way. I take very good care of my truck and I drive very cautiously and I still bent them. They are very heavy and you will definitely get a rougher ride and you definitely need to change the rotors especially if your truck or older than a 2003. Once the rims bent the chrome started peeling off. As you can see I had many problems. I like MOMO as a company but MOMO doesn't make the wheels, it is just there name. Most wheels are made by other companies and the company that makes MOMO's do not do a good job. I have a couple of friends who also have had bad issues with MOMO wheels. Good Luck (don't let it bite you in the ass like it did me.) Why do you think this guy who is selling them is selling them for so cheap. You get what you pay for. Think about it.