Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Any cool ideas for the standard edition cars without fog lights?

6K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  C "T" ess 
#1 ·
The car pictured below is a standard edition, did anyone ever alter the "missing" spot on the front end? It is too bad the additional LED's under the main headlights are not standard on every car, or at least the Turbo and 3.6 ones. But anyway, does anyone have any cool ideas for that area either with a chrome accent, a decal, some type of after-market lighting that is not permanent, or something else which works out well?

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
^ Are those silver accents or lights, it's hard to see in the daylight? I have decided to do something like the car below rather then mess with the wiring and adding lights. Adding L shaped silver accents matching the other silver on the front of the car will look cool and be a lot easier. View attachment 243738
I had an idea starting with this idea as a base and adding DRL's to them. Where are you getting them from???

#18 ·
I don't want to offend anyone that has done the lower LED treatment, I'm not impressed with any LED treatment except the factory ones. I originally had an idea about how to use that space before I knew it was worth the money to get the full production appearance. I debated about going to a sign company and get a cool design to be silk screen/embossed in the lower fascia. I have yet to see someone put an awesome design in there that looks like it belongs. I thought of an image that snarls "I'm cool". There's gotta be people more capable than me that can put an image there that looks awesome.

Just another opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.