Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Custom Pedals

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  duneless 
#1 ·
Well my custom pedals showed up today...take a look! I plan on installing these on Friday. I'll take some more pics once their in.

I have the car at a local shop installing the latest LED headlights and switching all the interior lights to LED's as well. When I get it back tomorrow I'll post some pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Like the look. I might be dumb but what is the big one with the ATS logo on it. I mean where does that go? And tell you the truth I like that you are from up my way. Not to many people with an ATS around me. I mean that's good your not down the street lol. But New England anyway. I have a lot of family in Vermont also.

#3 ·
Lol! that's a heel plate, you attach it to your car mat and it prevents that spot that always wears out. It's an add on to the pedal set. I have these same pedals in my Sky roadster and love them.

You can get different finishes and patterns. There are a few companies out there that make these, I got these from Ultimate Pedals.com.

#12 ·
Re: Custom Pedals installed

That installed picture explains thing. I guess I forgot some ATSs have a parking brake pedal so was wondering why your clutch pedal cover looked so small and your brake pedal looked a little big.

Good mod.

----------

Merged threads

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.