: Dont get mad. Get even!

Jesda
11-03-05, 04:28 AM
http://pforums.company-hosting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67197168 :lildevil:

Night Wolf
11-03-05, 04:38 AM
wow.... that sucks to be that dude.

Wonder how many people on the whole internet will have fun with the plate number.... I remember something like that happened, it got pretty nasty.

In the case of the dude sleeping with the other dudes wife.... can he then go back and sue the guy that trashed the car or something?

of course, I personally feel no pain for the car..... never cared for those much anyway.

davesdeville
11-03-05, 05:24 AM
Damn. May as well have torched it.

DopeStar 156
11-03-05, 06:54 AM
Bwaaahahaha! Sucks to be that guy! Ahhhhahaaha!!!

slk230mb
11-03-05, 07:25 AM
Ouch. I wouldn't want to be that guy.

RobertCTS
11-03-05, 07:57 AM
For a minute imagine coming out to the parking lot and seeing your Caddy trashed like that!!:vomit:

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 08:08 AM
Ohhh thats harsh

I like those. My mother has a 330Cd. Theyre ncie cars

Well, i would say that i would do far worse to any guy that slept with my missus.

RobertCTS
11-03-05, 08:34 AM
Ohhh thats harsh

I like those. My mother has a 330Cd. Theyre ncie cars

Well, i would say that i would do far worse to any guy that slept with my missus.

That's a 2 party game. What would you do with the missus?:confused:
I don't think I'd want her around anymore.

pimpin88
11-03-05, 08:39 AM
hahahaha, well, hopefully the guy learned his lesson

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 08:40 AM
I don't think I'd want her around anymore.

Me neither. Id probably pay her off and tell her to take what she wanted and get out of my house.

But id still rather trash the other guys car than the one i bought for my wife :sneaky:

My pal's ex wife dumped a tonne and a half of horse manure on the front of my pals car. He never got rid of the smell. It was a really nice car too. ( 99 Lotus Esprit)

I know my wife would nevr do that, but if she did :bomb:

RobertCTS
11-03-05, 08:56 AM
Me neither. Id probably pay her off and tell her to take what she wanted and get out of my house.
But id still rather trash the other guys car than the one i bought for my wife :sneaky:
My pal's ex wife dumped a tonne and a half of horse manure on the front of my pals car. He never got rid of the smell. It was a really nice car too. ( 99 Lotus Esprit)I know my wife would nevr do that, but if she did :bomb:

I find it amazing what people do for sex and the price they pay..sometimes their life. I have a couple of guys that work for me that are low risk prisoners. They live in a campus style enviroment with two prisoners per room. Nice complex. The State brings them to my business every day. They are allowed no outside contact. This guy arranged for his wife to meet in our parking lot and they had sex. They were caught and he went back to hard time in the prison. What a price for a piece of a$$!:nono:

Boombotz
11-03-05, 09:36 AM
It was his ex-wife.What the hell does he care who she is with? Wow, I hate to be his attorney and have to defend that. If I was the other guy who owned the car I would make sure I took him for a ride.

Jesda
11-03-05, 01:03 PM

Throw paint on her!

:hide:

Kdirk
11-03-05, 01:13 PM
If it were me...

I'd tell her to get the hell out, and give her a t-shirt that reads:

"I cheated on my husband and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

Then call the lawyer and make sure that's all she gets.

Yeah I'm harsh, but there's no excusing a cheating spouse.

I don't think I 'd trash the other guys car, getting busted for that kind of property damage isn't worth it - not for someone who didn't value me enough anyway not to go messing around on the side.

KDirk

Boombotz
11-03-05, 01:18 PM
If it were me...

I'd tell her to get the hell out, and give her a t-shirt that reads:

"I cheated on my husband and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

Then call the lawyer and make sure that's all she gets.

Yeah I'm harsh, but there's no excusing a cheating spouse.

I don't think I 'd trash the other guys car, getting busted for that kind of property damage isn't worth it - not for someone who didn't value me enough anyway not to go messing around on the side.

KDirk

It was an ex-wife!!!

Kdirk
11-03-05, 01:55 PM
Yeah, I read that. My hypothetical situation above was meant to be slightly humorous while stating how I would handle a cheating wife. I guess I should have pointed out that my smart-assedness wasn't directly applicable to what the guy who trashed that M3 did. My bad.

To make a point more in line with the actual situation that started this post, if I had an ex-wife who was seeing someone else, what do I care? She's somebody else's problem now. She'll probably play him the same way now, since he's got no BMW to drive around.

Basically, this guy (first husband) gets screwed twice - once by his ex-wife in the settelment that probably took 1/2 his money, and now he's on the hook for likely having totaled that car. I mean, come on, that isn't gonna get fixed, not for the cost of doing it right. The whole interior is shot, that'll be $10,000 in seats/door panels/trim/dash/headliner right there. And a paint job and all new glass. Dude should have let it go.

Besides, if he was that tore up about it, there are stealthier ways to exact one's revenge that are less likely to get you busted and yet are equally satisfying IMHO. <insert evil laughter here>

Thought for the day: You can't fix stupid.

KDirk

Boombotz
11-03-05, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I read that. My hypothetical situation above was meant to be slightly humorous while stating how I would handle a cheating wife. I guess I should have pointed out that my smart-assedness wasn't directly applicable to what the guy who trashed that M3 did. My bad.

To make a point more in line with the actual situation that started this post, if I had an ex-wife who was seeing someone else, what do I care? She's somebody else's problem now. She'll probably play him the same way now, since he's got no BMW to drive around.

Basically, this guy (first husband) gets screwed twice - once by his ex-wife in the settelment that probably took 1/2 his money, and now he's on the hook for likely having totaled that car. I mean, come on, that isn't gonna get fixed, not for the cost of doing it right. The whole interior is shot, that'll be $10,000 in seats/door panels/trim/dash/headliner right there. And a paint job and all new glass. Dude should have let it go.

Besides, if he was that tore up about it, there are stealthier ways to exact one's revenge that are less likely to get you busted and yet are equally satisfying IMHO. <insert evil laughter here>

Thought for the day: You can't fix stupid.

KDirk

Well then it was funny!!! :histeric:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-03-05, 02:04 PM
wow i wonder what happened to the guy that trashed the M3?!?!?

I mean its his EX WIFE!!! let it go! This guy deserves whats coming to him.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-03-05, 02:07 PM
Damn. May as well have torched it.

Personally, if that was my car, I would rather see it torched than to see it in that awful sad state. Because, if it's torched, you cant see what else that guy may have done.

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 02:08 PM
Ex wife?

Seriously?

I couldnt care less about my ex wife. I gave her my car, and a settlement, left and remarried.

End of.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-03-05, 02:11 PM
Ex wife?

Seriously?

I couldnt care less about my ex wife. I gave her my car, and a settlement, left and remarried.

End of.

and thats the way it should be! :thumbsup:

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 02:15 PM
and thats the way it should be! :thumbsup:

IT shouldnt even be that way

I gave her my CAR man

she still has it :sneaky:

Night Wolf
11-03-05, 02:22 PM
errr......am I the only one that kinda read between the lines here?

they were married, she cheated, he found out and got a divorce, after the divorce (EX-WIFE) he then trashed the dudes car....

I dunno, the very first time I read that, thats the impression I got... not the impression that they have been divorces for 5 years and then it happened etc...

I mean, it would be like saying "why is she the ex-wife" well duh... she cheated! plus if they were already divorced, how could she "cheat" on him?

anyone else that gets it?

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 02:23 PM
they were married, she cheated, he found out and got a divorce, after the divorce (EX-WIFE) he then trashed the dudes car....
I dunno, the very first time I read that, thats the impression I got... not the impression that they have been divorces for 5 years and then it happened etc...
I mean, it would be like saying "why is she the ex-wife" well duh... she cheated! plus if they were already divorced, how could she "cheat" on him?

Well if he knew she cheated, why wait to do it is all i was getting at, divorces can take a long time.

I would want to do it straight away

Boombotz
11-03-05, 02:27 PM

The original pic and statement said nothing about cheating!!! This is just some crazy dude that didn't want a divorce. He has trouble dealing and is seriously jealous. Usually in the divorce there is one person who doesn't want it. There are many reasons for divorce other than cheating though. She probably noticed that he was a jealous as***le and got rid of him because he gave her no space.

Night Wolf
11-03-05, 02:29 PM
Well if he knew she cheated, why wait to do it is all i was getting at, divorces can take a long time.
I would want to do it straight away

maybe he didn't find out WHO it was with... until after the divorce, just knew she did? or maybe he wanted to wait?

wonder if he put anything in the gas tank... notice how the key mark dosn't go on the gas cap door? it could either go around it, in the crease, or maybe it was opened at the time :lildevil:

Night Wolf
11-03-05, 02:30 PM
The original pic and statement said nothing about cheating!!! This is just some crazy dude that didn't want a divorce. He has trouble dealing and is seriously jealous. Usually in the divorce there is one person who doesn't want it. There are many reasons for divorce other than cheating though. She probably noticed that he was a jealous as***le and got rid of him because he gave her no space.

oh.... I thought I read somewhere she cheated?

ahhh too much thought on something that has nothing to do with me :)

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 02:35 PM
Maybe the guyw as jealous of the new guy because he had a nice M3

And decided it would look better "open air" with "rustic paint" and a new "vibrant" orange interior :p

Boombotz
11-03-05, 02:38 PM
Yhea.... That was probably it.:histeric:

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 02:51 PM
Yhea.... That was probably it.:histeric:

You think my mother will let me mod her 330Cd like that??

Boombotz
11-03-05, 02:59 PM
LOL..... Only if you are going to buy her something better and keep that for yourself!!!!:yup:

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 03:02 PM
LOL..... Only if you are going to buy her something better and keep that for yourself!!!!:yup:

Shes trading it in soon :sneaky: against a Saab 9-3 Convertible or a Mercedes CLS

I wonder if it will increase the trade in value

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-03-05, 03:29 PM
IT shouldnt even be that way

I gave her my CAR man

she still has it :sneaky:

ah, i meant that it was good that you werent lingereing over the divorce, and that you let it go and went on with your life. Just out of curiosity, what kind of car was it?

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 03:37 PM
ah, i meant that it was good that you werent lingereing over the divorce, and that you let it go and went on with your life. Just out of curiosity, what kind of car was it?

It was a 1978 Rover SD1 V8.

http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news/10299/1982_RoverSD1Vitesse-L.jpg

it was only a year old :ill: :crying2:

She lives in the same town as my mother, i have seen it in her garage when ive driven past her house.

BTW IT has the Buick 3.5 V8

addison_ii
11-03-05, 04:29 PM
It was a 1978 Rover SD1 V8.

http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news/10299/1982_RoverSD1Vitesse-L.jpg

it was only a year old :ill: :crying2:

She lives in the same town as my mother, i have seen it in her garage when ive driven past her house.

BTW IT has the Buick 3.5 V8Go and get it back. :lildevil:

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 04:30 PM
Go and get it back. :lildevil:

I think her husband drives it :annoyed:

addison_ii
11-03-05, 04:35 PM
Did it look like this ??http://www.roverclub.se/bilder/sd1/sd176.gif

mccombie_5
11-03-05, 04:42 PM
Did it look like this ??http://www.roverclub.se/bilder/sd1/sd176.gif

Yeah pretty much.....

powerglide
11-03-05, 04:59 PM
Wow what a shame!

I wonder what other priceless pieces of art, cars, etc have been destroyed in a jealous fit of rage??

I guess its the old 'temporary insanity' defense......

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-04-05, 12:40 AM
is that M3 even fixable?

Playdrv4me
11-04-05, 04:50 AM
Ive seen theft-recovery vehicles with less damage than that be totalled out or bought by the insurance company because your basically talking an out and out restoration sans motor and frame at this point. Sand, primer and paint the exterior of the vehicle, replace all the interior panels, seats, carpeting, electronic equipment that had paint spilled on it, replace all the glass etc etc.

There is an easy $20,000.00 in work there depending on who that car is taken to, and I have a feeling an M3 owner wont be taking it to the local junkyard to pick out parts. Depending on what year that car is, it may literally be cheaper to total it, sell it as a total, and payout the fair market value of the car.

I know for alot of us on this forum... that would make a perfect project car.

powerglide
11-04-05, 12:06 PM
Hell yes....I bet it will eventually be cleaned up and end up on a lot somewhere or paybe ebay!

But like Playdrv said, it may not be 'fixable' for the currewnt owner and insurance company...