: CadillacOwners.com ranked 48th out of the top 100 auto sites.

addison_ii
10-31-05, 10:31 PM
http://www.top100car.com/www.cadillacforums.com.html

Check out the link above. We are ranked number 48 out of the top 100 automotive websites :worship: . Seeing as there are probably thousands of automotive related websites out there, we are ranked 48th. I would like to extend a Congratulations to everyone for making this possible. Maybe we'll take the Number One spot soon. Not bad for a 3 year run at all. Well to Sal :cheers: and to my fellow co-conspirators here : We Rule!!:bouncy: Congrats and :cheers: to everyone!!

Rolex
10-31-05, 10:35 PM
That's an awesome piece of news. :D

Ralph
10-31-05, 10:35 PM
Whoa!!! nice find there Dude!!!!

:band: :cheers:

We'll be number one in no time.....:alchi:

danbuc
10-31-05, 10:37 PM
AWESOME!!!:highfive: :cheers:

Boombotz
10-31-05, 10:40 PM
That's Great!!!!:highfive: :dance: :banana: :gnome: :cheers:

slk230mb
10-31-05, 11:16 PM
Very cool. :thumbsup: :highfive: :angel: :werd: :banana: :musical: :grouphug: :cheers: :band: :cycle:

BTW, the most smilies you can have in a post is 10. I just found that out...lol

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-05, 11:23 PM
movin on up ......as the jeffersons would say

terrible one
10-31-05, 11:51 PM
Wow that's pretty cool. As addison said think of how many auto sites there are on the web!

Adam
10-31-05, 11:57 PM
its just cause im on here... ok its not. that is pretty cool though.

Ralph
11-01-05, 12:01 AM
its just cause im on here... ok its not. that is pretty cool though.

I think it might have something to do with my ever changing supermodel avatars.:shhh: :cool2:

I'd like to thank Natasha, Vicky, Supa, Karen, Megan and the Acadamy for making all of this possible tonite but we will accept no less than first place, thank you......:sneaky:

Adam
11-01-05, 12:10 AM
I think it might have something to do with my ever changing supermodel avatars.:shhh: :cool2:

I'd like to thank Natasha, Vicky, Supa, Karen, Megan and the Acadamy for making all of this possible tonite but we will accept no less than first place, thank you......:sneaky:

no, i dont think so... its all me! they see lowriders on the site and they just got to rank the site. if we get some more lowlow members then we'll hit #1!

SpeedyArizona
11-01-05, 12:15 AM
Hopefully we can beat out Corvette forum someday:dammit: :dammit: :dammit: , then THEY would be eating out dust:brutal: !

Ralph
11-01-05, 12:21 AM
no, i dont think so... its all me! they see lowriders on the site and they just got to rank the site. if we get some more lowlow members then we'll hit #1!

AGREED!!! And I bow before your greatness, oh great one....:woohoo: :cheers: Low low's FOREVER!!!:cool2:

:rofl: :boring: ;)

gdwriter
11-01-05, 01:06 AM
Pretty impressive, especially considering we outrank a number of manufacturer's sites (e.g., Ford "Ha Ha!" as Nelson on the Simpsons's would say).

I know I've learned a lot from this site, and I just enjoy reading browsing different topics. Some very cool people in this forum.

mccombie_5
11-01-05, 04:50 AM
We all know we're number one already, they dont knwo it thats all :sneaky:

Its good to know

RobertCTS
11-01-05, 06:43 AM

Ralpf,
What I suggest is you put your land yacht up in your Avatar and put the big pics of the chics in your signature!!:thumbsup:

davesdeville
11-01-05, 07:52 AM
By my count we're in the top 10 brand or car specific forums. Not bad.

urbanski
11-01-05, 07:58 AM
Hopefully we can beat out Corvette forum someday:dammit: :dammit: :dammit: , then THEY would be eating out dust:brutal: !
amen to that