: ugh, i'm eating halloween candy already =[

urbanski
10-31-05, 05:52 PM
and it's not even dark yet :(

2 gummy mouths, chewy sweet-tarts, nerds, make it stop!!!!

Ralph
10-31-05, 05:54 PM
LOL, I saw a lot of people still buying candy to hand out for tonite at the store today. Talk about last minute shoppers....

After Halloween they always have great prices on the remaining candy that didn't sell and thats when I will be buying!

addison_ii
10-31-05, 05:56 PM
LOL, I saw a lot of people still buying candy to hand out for tonite at the store today. Talk about last minute shoppers....

After Halloween they always have great prices on the remaining candy that didn't sell and thats when I will be buying! Right with you. We shall candy it up tomorrow when the price goes down to $1 or 2for$1 deal:devilheh:

Adam
10-31-05, 06:02 PM
and it's not even dark yet :(

2 gummy mouths, chewy sweet-tarts, nerds, make it stop!!!!

ha! i have already eaten a bag of skittles, 2 bags of m&ms, three candy bars, some sweet tarts, nerds, bit-o-honeys, candy corn, & gummy bears. damn kids with their candy filled pagan holidays!:D

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 06:07 PM
Ours is all pretty much gone, along with the beer, and most other things that we had.

The party is coming to a close. Its 11pm here, and most people that are heare have school or college in the morning, and some of them are sleeping at my house, so theyre beginning to go to bed.

The house will need a clean, not as much as the results part though, that was biger and we used more rooms. The hearse is a winner, alot of people commented on it and how original it is. I have to drive it to work tomorrow though.....with the coffin in it.....

Krashed989
10-31-05, 06:13 PM
My parents were crazy when they started buying candy. Now we have like a 55 galllon drum full of that damn stuff... I'll get a pic later. LOL

urbanski
10-31-05, 06:13 PM
After Halloween they always have great prices on the remaining candy that didn't sell and thats when I will be buying!
they do halloween in canadia? wow....

:p;) KIDDING

urbanski
10-31-05, 06:15 PM
ha! i have already eaten a bag of skittles, 2 bags of m&ms, three candy bars, some sweet tarts, nerds, bit-o-honeys, candy corn, & gummy bears. damn kids with their candy filled pagan holidays!:D
lol, i'm up to 4 gummy mouths now :(
speaking of pagan, my neighbors are hardcore anti-halloween folks, its devil worship yada bla bla...so we put up extra ghosts and witches this year :D

Adam
10-31-05, 06:15 PM
Ours is all pretty much gone, along with the beer, and most other things that we had.

The party is coming to a close. Its 11pm here, and most people that are heare have school or college in the morning, and some of them are sleeping at my house, so theyre beginning to go to bed.

The house will need a clean, not as much as the results part though, that was biger and we used more rooms. The hearse is a winner, alot of people commented on it and how original it is. I have to drive it to work tomorrow though.....with the coffin in it.....

my friend has an 84 Cadillac Fleetwood hearse. yes that is right... story time with Low...

i used to have a "death" costume so one day i took it (the hearse) around dressed as death. i pulled in to Taco Bell and got out and walked inside and stood next to an older couple. i looked at them and back at my watch. oh man, there were people in there cracking up. the couple wasnt to happy with my antics. then at a red light my friend was in the back of it with the door cracked open, and when we stopped he jumped out of the back and i jumped out of the front and chased him down and threw him back in the back. some people didnt know what to think, others just laughed and yet other people just honked their horns telling us to go.

addison_ii
10-31-05, 06:16 PM
speaking of pagan, my neighbors are hardcore anti-halloween folks, its devil worship yada bla bla...so we put up extra ghosts and witches this year :D:histeric: good one.

Ralph
10-31-05, 06:17 PM
they do halloween in canadia? wow....
:p;) KIDDING

Yup, and we already had Thanksgiving in October.:cool: From what I understand you guys are ABOUT to have it? That's pretty close to Christmas isn't it....

Adam
10-31-05, 06:18 PM
speaking of pagan, my neighbors are hardcore anti-halloween folks, its devil worship yada bla bla...so we put up extra ghosts and witches this year :D

HA! i was joking, no anyone can make it fun, i dont care for people that act like "oh its all about devils and demonic worship" no it aint, yeah ok for the people that do all that it is. but for us normal people it is just a fun time to get free candy. extra ghosts, hehehe, that is funny. i guess that is why the people up the street from our house put up a sign that says "Santa rules" trying to piss me off. oh well, they can do it if they want, i dont care. i just tell them the real reason.

Adam
10-31-05, 06:20 PM
Yup, and we already had Thanksgiving in October.:cool: From what I understand you guys are ABOUT to have it? That's pretty close to Christmas isn't it....

ok so the Canadian calendar is a month off. ha, ok you all know i was joking. ours is the last Thursday in November, then the day after... CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DAY!!!!!!! that should also be turned into an American holiday.

Krashed989
10-31-05, 06:20 PM
my friend has an 84 Cadillac Fleetwood hearse. yes that is right... story time with Low...

i used to have a "death" costume so one day i took it (the hearse) around dressed as death. i pulled in to Taco Bell and got out and walked inside and stood next to an older couple. i looked at them and back at my watch. oh man, there were people in there cracking up. the couple wasnt to happy with my antics. then at a red light my friend was in the back of it with the door cracked open, and when we stopped he jumped out of the back and i jumped out of the front and chased him down and threw him back in the back. some people didnt know what to think, others just laughed and yet other people just honked their horns telling us to go.

LMFAO!!! That is just freakin hilarious!!!!! :histeric:

Adam
10-31-05, 06:21 PM
LMFAO!!! That is just freakin hilarious!!!!! :histeric:

ah yes adolescence, how i miss thee.

urbanski
10-31-05, 06:24 PM
i love storytime with Low :D

urbanski
10-31-05, 06:25 PM
*ab00t
had to correct ya ;)

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 06:26 PM

LMAO!

:histeric:

I wish i had of seen that. Or even done it :sneaky: a pal of mine drove an old hearse for years when we were in University. It was great fun.

I cantimagine what is going to happen when i drive into work with this tomorrow, I bet people let me out of the side turnings :sneaky:

Im also worried about where to park it. This car is is 28ft long!

addison_ii
10-31-05, 06:28 PM
Yup, and we already had Thanksgiving in October.:cool: From what I understand you guys are ABOOT to have it eh??That's pretty close to Christmas isn't it.... There you go, now it's correct. :duck:

Adam
10-31-05, 06:29 PM
*ab00t
had to correct ya ;)

LOL :histeric::highfive:! ahh Canadians and their weird way of talking. just kidding Ralph :duck:!

Ralph
10-31-05, 06:29 PM
*ab00t
had to correct ya ;)
Na, they only talk like that 50 miles north of Toronto, just ask airbalancer, eh.:lildevil: :shhh:

Now, where did I put my toque and plad shirt......it's aboot to get very cold oot dare.....:cool2:

Ralph
10-31-05, 06:30 PM
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DAY!!!!!!!

We call that "Boxing Day." I don't know why it's called that, but everything is at least 50% off that day!!! The time to buy expensive electronics...:woohoo:

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 06:34 PM
We call that "Boxing Day." I don't know why it's called that, but everything is at least 50% off that day!!! The time to buy expensive electronics...:woohoo:

Day after Christmas is Boxing Day. My mother's birthday. Its called boxing day, because the more affluent members of the cummunities, would go round with charity boxes for the poor :)

Ralph
10-31-05, 06:37 PM
Day after Christmas is Boxing Day. My mother's birthday. Its called boxing day, because the more affluent members of the cummunities, would go round with charity boxes for the poor :)

So why didn't they call it "Charity day?":hmm:

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 06:40 PM
So why didn't they call it "Charity day?":hmm:

That escapes me.

Adam
10-31-05, 06:41 PM
it was fun. we got it on tape but we got some other things that dont we dont need to discuss, bad things... funny as all hell can get out though. its got some footage of me and my buddy hopping at a red light in traffic, me doing my 80 mph 3 wheel down the road, hopping past the police when my friend got pulled over... stuff like that. well that isnt that bad stuff. thats the funny stuff.

LMAO!

:histeric:

I wish i had of seen that. Or even done it :sneaky: a pal of mine drove an old hearse for years when we were in University. It was great fun.

I cantimagine what is going to happen when i drive into work with this tomorrow, I bet people let me out of the side turnings :sneaky:

Im also worried about where to park it. This car is is 28ft long!

Ralph
10-31-05, 06:48 PM
That escapes me.

Just teasin' ya bud.:)

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 07:04 PM
it was fun. we got it on tape but we got some other things that dont we dont need to discuss, bad things... funny as all hell can get out though. its got some footage of me and my buddy hopping at a red light in traffic, me doing my 80 mph 3 wheel down the road, hopping past the police when my friend got pulled over... stuff like that. well that isnt that bad stuff. thats the funny stuff.

LOL

Hopping past, that would be SO comical. I would love to see that, its soemthing i would have done in my youth to fire mypals :D

Adam
10-31-05, 07:15 PM
LOL

Hopping past, that would be SO comical. I would love to see that, its soemthing i would have done in my youth to fire mypals :D

MORE STORY TIME WITH LOW
(for Urby and Uncle Craig)

yeah it was fun, the cops had my buddy pulled over for hitting his switches at the red light for some girls. so they pulled him over and i went flying down through there, kicked it in neutral and just hopped like hell. man i got in so much trouble for that. we hopped head to head at a red light once. then i was dared to pull a three wheel from walgreens to cvs, a little more than a 1/4 mile, at 80 miles an hour. oh man they cleared the road for that one too. everyone wanted to see that. i was doing 80 mph in a 35 zone. the police didnt even give me a ticket, they pulled me over but even they liked it. scolded me between grins and said not to do it again. three wheeled around some cops in a parking lot, private property during business hours, they didnt do nothing. man we had so many girls in our cars... you guys need to get into lowriding or get some lowriding friends. we have the best time and get the most ladies... ya'll are going pull these stories out of me and im going to have to change my sig.

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 07:25 PM
LMAO!!!

Well, cops are people too!

I know that kind of thisng still happens. I remember when i had my Rover V8, it was very fast at the time. I remember a police officer pulling me over on a motorway once, having not clocked me, knowing i was speeding "off the record son, how fast were you going" "im not sure, but it was over 100mph" "really? I'll have to get the area car drver to take me out" (the police used these too)

Great story there lowlow

Adam
10-31-05, 07:32 PM
i know cops are people. but man i literally got pulled over everyday in my lows. never got pulled over in my Fleetwood until i juiced it. all this other stuff happened in my 84 Cutlass Supreme Brougham. havent been pulled over in my CTS and i drive fast. too fast. not been pulled over... yet. man we used to clown. there was a guy in a airbagged truck who was trying to get it up, and i clowned on him so bad, had like three girls in my car too. this was before i was tied down. wow dude, you lucked out on that one.

LMAO!!!

Well, cops are people too!

I know that kind of thisng still happens. I remember when i had my Rover V8, it was very fast at the time. I remember a police officer pulling me over on a motorway once, having not clocked me, knowing i was speeding "off the record son, how fast were you going" "im not sure, but it was over 100mph" "really? I'll have to get the area car drver to take me out" (the police used these too)

Great story there lowlow

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 07:39 PM
I think it was 1979, and they were quite desirable for the day.

V8 RWD balls out Rover. Shame they were flattened by something as small as a rainstorm

They were, IMO, beautiful.

http://www.austin-rover.co.uk/index.htm?sd1storyf.htm

http://www.roverclub.at/bilder/big/1980-SD1-Armaturen-big.jpg

http://www.roverclub.at/bilder/big/1985%20SD1.jpg

addison_ii
10-31-05, 07:42 PM
Nice stories keep em coming you guys. I may have to tell a few of my own stories. Masterpiece Theatre with Addison_II

airbalancer
10-31-05, 07:44 PM
Na, they only talk like that 50 miles north of Toronto, just ask airbalancer, eh.:lildevil: :shhh:
Now, where did I put my toque and plad shirt......it's aboot to get very cold oot dare.....:cool2:

I am east of TO

I know in Thunder Bay they talk a little strange(That by Duluth),

My wife is a chocolatier so we have only best chocolate around here.
Dark Chocolate sooo good

Adam
10-31-05, 07:48 PM
Nice stories keep em coming you guys. I may have to tell a few of my own stories. Masterpiece Theatre with Addison_II

ha, ive got some good ones but i am afraid id have to change my sig and all that, dont want to shock people. im telling the funny ones but some get bad. and my lady sometimes gets on here so i gotta be careful what i say. now she is gonna ask me about the above statement.

addison_ii
10-31-05, 08:35 PM
LowLow's in trouble !! :lildevil: :nyanya: j/k

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 08:37 PM
LowLow's in trouble !! :lildevil: :nyanya: j/k

He is under the MIGHTY FEMALE THUMB :D

addison_ii
10-31-05, 08:41 PM
Also known as : At Will Witholding:nono:!! :lildevil:

urbanski
10-31-05, 08:54 PM
MORE STORY TIME WITH LOW
(for Urby and Uncle Craig)

yeah it was fun, the cops had my buddy pulled over for hitting his switches at the red light for some girls. so they pulled him over and i went flying down through there, kicked it in neutral and just hopped like hell. man i got in so much trouble for that. we hopped head to head at a red light once. then i was dared to pull a three wheel from walgreens to cvs, a little more than a 1/4 mile, at 80 miles an hour. oh man they cleared the road for that one too. everyone wanted to see that. i was doing 80 mph in a 35 zone. the police didnt even give me a ticket, they pulled me over but even they liked it. scolded me between grins and said not to do it again. three wheeled around some cops in a parking lot, private property during business hours, they didnt do nothing. man we had so many girls in our cars... you guys need to get into lowriding or get some lowriding friends. we have the best time and get the most ladies... ya'll are going pull these stories out of me and im going to have to change my sig.
hey Low...post some pics of your ride man :)

Ralph
10-31-05, 08:55 PM

I second that!! Did you ever post them Adam??

urbanski
10-31-05, 08:57 PM
i want 3 wheel pics, lol, its like a whole other language :D

urbanski
10-31-05, 08:57 PM
oh and i'm done w/ candy for now :(
i had 4 beers instead :D

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 09:01 PM
i want 3 wheel pics, lol, its like a whole other language :D

Yeah, ive never seen pics of the Fleetwood you had, shame about hte totalling though

urbanski
10-31-05, 09:04 PM
got my third block thanks to Low :D :cheers:

Boombotz
10-31-05, 09:37 PM
I think I am really going to be sick:vomit: !! I ate candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Oh wait..... I did have some mozzarella sticks. I wish I was kidding.

Jesda
10-31-05, 10:04 PM

BRILLIANT!!!!!!! :worship: :D

Adam
10-31-05, 10:22 PM
BRILLIANT!!!!!!! :worship: :D

WHOA, from the master! guess i did good.

Adam
10-31-05, 10:27 PM

sorry dude, i never took pics of my Cutlass, i had an 84 Cutlass Supreme Brougham, lowrider of course. my next Low was my 93 Fleetwood Brougham. the only pics i got of it was when i first got it and got the glass etching done. the second pics i got of when she first got out of paint. unfortunately my paint didnt turn out the way it was supposed to, i liked it but it wasnt the way it was supposed to turn out. it was supposed to be kandy blue with gold leafing, it was to say "Cadillac" on the back but not as big as they did it. i still have them stored. unfortunately i didnt get any pictures after i juiced it, it was going in to another place to get repainted the right way two days after i wrecked it. i miss my baby terribly.

urby, ill try getting some pictures of a car kicking a three wheel, show you how we lowriders do.

Adam
10-31-05, 10:38 PM
ok Urby, here is my Fleetwood right after paint. this thing had title problems, i bought it in May and didnt get my title until December. oh how i wish it was last year, me and my Fleetwood. oh im not in these. here you go (oh also this was before the clear coats went on):

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5021&d=1100225861

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5022&d=1100225906

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5023&d=1100225934

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5024&d=1100225959

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5025&d=1100225992

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5026&d=1100226016

Adam
10-31-05, 10:40 PM
like i said, they screwed it up on Cadillac. i should have got paid for advertising, ha LOL! now in your mind throw some 14 inch wires and lower it about 6 inches and there she was before the wreck.

DopeStar 156
10-31-05, 10:40 PM
Candy? Shove that crap aside and have you some Taco Pie. Made by your's truly and my partner in crime, my friend Ty.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/tacopie.jpg

Adam
10-31-05, 10:46 PM
here ya go urby, some lows 3 wheeling:

http://www.purafamilia.com/images/lr2002/joe_3w.jpg

http://www.purafamilia.com/images/tony_dj_caddies.jpg

that Brougham in the background is kicking three wheels.

Adam
10-31-05, 10:52 PM
here's a Cutlass like mine kicking three:

http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/custom/Lowrider_Olds_Cutlass.jpeg

mine was maroon with a white soft top.

and here's a Fleetwood kicking a three with 20s! ive never seen that.

http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/custom/Lowrider_1996_Cadillac_FW.jpeg

Adam
10-31-05, 10:54 PM
mmmm, tacos. sound better than candy right now.

Candy? Shove that crap aside and have you some Taco Pie. Made by your's truly and my partner in crime, my friend Ty.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/tacopie.jpg

Adam
10-31-05, 10:55 PM
i just noticed that Cutlass needs some work underneath, like a whole lot of chrome and black paint, and a wash job wouldnt be too hard would it?

DopeStar 156
10-31-05, 10:57 PM
mmmm, tacos. sound better than candy right now.
LOL! Well that's Taco Pie Aqua Teen Hunger Force style if anyone on here watches that show. "We took dose tacos, smashed dem up wit a hammer, crumbled some crackers on top, dat called taco pie." LOL! And that's how we made it. Our reviews.

"The first slice is great, after the second though......that's enough...you don't feel sick, just....ashamed at what you've done..." -Myself

"A little bit of that shit goes a long way. I am embarassed of this pie...." -Ty

Adam
10-31-05, 11:03 PM
did you see that second picture i posted with them two 80s(?) Broughams? see the maroon one? that is what i would do to your car if you gave it to me... for a year.

LOL! Well that's Taco Pie Aqua Teen Hunger Force style if anyone on here watches that show. "We took dose tacos, smashed dem up wit a hammer, crumbled some crackers on top, dat called taco pie." LOL! And that's how we made it. Our reviews.

"The first slice is great, after the second though......that's enough...you don't feel sick, just....ashamed at what you've done..." -Myself

"A little bit of that shit goes a long way. I am embarassed of this pie...." -Ty

Adam
10-31-05, 11:04 PM
ok looking at the headlights it might be a 90-92. im not 100% though.

DopeStar 156
11-01-05, 01:13 AM
did you see that second picture i posted with them two 80s(?) Broughams? see the maroon one? that is what i would do to your car if you gave it to me... for a year.
Oh.....Oh I see.......*Runs outside and makes sure doors are locked and security system is armed* :cop:

urbanski
11-01-05, 07:05 AM
here's a Cutlass like mine kicking three:

http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/custom/Lowrider_Olds_Cutlass.jpeg

mine was maroon with a white soft top.

and here's a Fleetwood kicking a three with 20s! ive never seen that.

http://www.avonhill.com/thumbnails/custom/Lowrider_1996_Cadillac_FW.jpeg
AHAHAH that's awesome!! :p

urbanski
11-01-05, 07:07 AM
i should give you my V for a year :D nobody's done your mods to one yet :cheers:

Adam
11-01-05, 11:12 AM
i should give you my V for a year :D nobody's done your mods to one yet :cheers:

ha :D, im not to sure a V would look good juiced with 13s or 14s. it wouldnt take me a year, just about a month... but the other 11 months :lildevil:. hmmm, wonder how you'd kick it in to neutral to hop down the road? or pullin three wheels when you speed up through a curve? im sure it can and has been done on a car with a manual transmission (not talking about a V) but that would be a lot of work, hittin switches while change gears. ok just go out and get a 93-96 Fleetwood Brougham and we'll have a good time.

Adam
11-01-05, 11:15 AM
AHAHAH that's awesome!! :p

its even better when you are in the car doing it... better yet in the back seat of your buddies 85 Caprice three wheelin with a girl wearin a short skirt with no panties on :canttalk:... that is one of the story time with Low that is to X rated for these here forums/ my health (girlfriend).

Adam
11-01-05, 11:18 AM
Oh.....Oh I see.......*Runs outside and makes sure doors are locked and security system is armed* :cop:

ill just get your vin number and go to the nearest Cadillac dealership and get a key cut. then ill take down here, juice it, drive it for a year and then one magical day it will return to your driveway. dude you'd have the coolest car in NJ (next to Sandy's Sixty Special).

Adam
11-01-05, 12:27 PM
its even better when you are in the car doing it... better yet in the back seat of your buddies 85 Caprice three wheelin with a girl wearin a short skirt with no panties on :canttalk:... that is one of the story time with Low that is to X rated for these here forums/ my health (girlfriend).

let me reword this... three wheeling your car or better yet sitting in the back seat with a few girls, one of whom you are sitting next to wearing a short skirt as she is thrown to the other side of the car while it is three wheelin cause she doesnt know what to do, never rode in a lowrider before, and she isnt wearing nothing underneath. oh, she wasnt a whore or anything, a girl we used to go to school with, very hot chick to. these country gals havent ever been in a lowrider before... sure raised trucks and or riced out cars but not a lowrider. hehe, lowriding kicks ass.

Adam
11-01-05, 12:42 PM
got my third block thanks to Low :D :cheers:

*puts on Italian accent* i've done a favor for you so i need you to do a favor for me. take this package down to the docks in Palm Springs and wait for a "Mr. Collazaino" he is going to give you an envelope, you give him the package. from there i need you to take the envelope to a "Mr. Star156" in New Jersey. if the cops pull you over just tell them you are helping a "Mr. Low" they wont bother you after that. "Mr. Star156" will give you the keys to an 88 Chevy s10, take it back to Palm Springs. your car will be delivered to you about an hour after you get there. dont worry, she'll be fine. *ends accent*

DopeStar 156
11-01-05, 01:39 PM
ill just get your vin number and go to the nearest Cadillac dealership and get a key cut. then ill take down here, juice it, drive it for a year and then one magical day it will return to your driveway. dude you'd have the coolest car in NJ (next to Sandy's Sixty Special).
Can't get my VIN if I cover it. Bwahahaha! I met Sandy, but saw no Sixty when I did. I was disappointed..... So by default, I win! :highfive:

urbanski
11-01-05, 02:01 PM
lol

Adam
11-01-05, 04:09 PM
Can't get my VIN if I cover it. Bwahahaha! I met Sandy, but saw no Sixty when I did. I was disappointed..... So by default, I win! :highfive:

no no no, its not cool til its juiced. Sandy is still in the lead. get a RR grille, some 13 inch wires and some hydraulics and then you'll have the cleanest coolest Caddylac in NJ. hey did you see my above post. (its cause the three of us are Italian or part Italian :bigroll: ).

Adam
11-01-05, 04:11 PM
lol

...she'll be fine as long as you do what you are told that is. id hate to have to send you and the V to sleep with the fishes.:gungrin:

Adam
11-01-05, 04:31 PM
here you go urby, you need one of these. thats what mine would have looked like (except kandy blue) if i hadnt of been a dumbass and wrecked it.

urbanski
11-01-05, 04:56 PM
very cool....

i'm surprised how infrequently threads here turn into flamefests...i keep waiting for somebody to say "candy sucks" or something...you know like where I normally hang out :D

Adam
11-01-05, 05:00 PM
very cool....

i'm surprised how infrequently threads here turn into flamefests...i keep waiting for somebody to say "candy sucks" or something...you know like where I normally hang out :D

how's this:

YES ITS COOL YOU F*****G RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! when God handed out brains did you forget to stand in line?

Bunnies

http://bunnies.surnames.com/bunnies_images/mixed_bunnies002.jpg

youre an idiot for posting that.

no screw you.

idiot.

moron

buttface.

feels like home doesnt it?

urbanski
11-01-05, 05:02 PM
aaaaahhhhh that's better :cloud9:

oh...you forgot "my car is better than yours"LOL

addison_ii
11-01-05, 06:27 PM

oh...you forgot "my car is better than yours"LOLYour car is better than mine :D Oops must be my Dyslexia acting up. :histeric:

Adam
11-01-05, 08:27 PM

oh...you forgot "my car is better than yours"LOL

oh "my bank account is bigger than yours." :duck: :p

DopeStar 156
11-01-05, 08:39 PM
no no no, its not cool til its juiced. Sandy is still in the lead. get a RR grille, some 13 inch wires and some hydraulics and then you'll have the cleanest coolest Caddylac in NJ. hey did you see my above post. (its cause the three of us are Italian or part Italian :bigroll: ).
Listen......You tell ya pal to relax 'ere.... Everythin's all wrapped up here all nice, nice. He gives me a call, I give 'im the 88 S10, an' he rolls off a happy man.

As for my car, I'm working on a set of Cadillac 15 inch wire wheels, that's it. I don't like the RR girlles on the 80's RWD cars. I think they look great on he early 80's Sevilles and Eldorados though, especially the Eldorado with the slab sides. I'd put an RR grille on an Eldo in a second.

Adam
11-01-05, 08:47 PM
Listen......You tell ya pal to relax 'ere.... Everythin's all wrapped up here all nice, nice. He gives me a call, I give 'im the 88 S10, an' he rolls off a happy man.

As for my car, I'm working on a set of Cadillac 15 inch wire wheels, that's it. I don't like the RR girlles on the 80's RWD cars. I think they look great on he early 80's Sevilles and Eldorados though, especially the Eldorado with the slab sides. I'd put an RR grille on an Eldo in a second.

dont forget to have his car taken back to florida. ive got it all set up, you just be there with the keys.

classic wires? like the 30 spokes? those would look good, do you like continental kits as well? see if you can find a fifth wheel (i know i know its hard enough for four) it would look great. dont like RR grilles huh? to me they dont look too much different than the stock ones. i mean there is a difference just not a big one. yeah i would through one on an Eldo in a second also.

DopeStar 156
11-01-05, 09:30 PM
Naah, no Continental kit either. I think the car looks awesome stock so I won't mess with anything. Not even the factory head unit. Mine is all stock from the ground up. Hopefully I win those wires I got on ebay right now at $220.

Adam
11-01-05, 10:39 PM
Naah, no Continental kit either. I think the car looks awesome stock so I won't mess with anything. Not even the factory head unit. Mine is all stock from the ground up. Hopefully I win those wires I got on ebay right now at $220.

i signed up on ebay tonight to bid on a 93 Sixty Special. well it started at 1.00 with no reserve. so i bid 1.25. then it tells me someone out bidded me. so i try it again. tells me someone outbidded me. so i am at like 2.50 right now so i put in 22.33 and it tells me someone out bidded me at 23.34. BS, no one seen that. i think the people who are selling it have already placed bids in so that everytime you bid it goes agains yours. so i jack the price up to 110.23 from like 34 bucks and it then says someone has out bidded me at 113.25. there aint no way noone did that in 10 seconds. sorry. oh good luck with the wheels. (do you need me to send out Urby again?)

slk230mb
11-01-05, 10:49 PM
i signed up on ebay tonight to bid on a 93 Sixty Special. well it started at 1.00 with no reserve. so i bid 1.25. then it tells me someone out bidded me. so i try it again. tells me someone outbidded me. so i am at like 2.50 right now so i put in 22.33 and it tells me someone out bidded me at 23.34. BS, no one seen that. i think the people who are selling it have already placed bids in so that everytime you bid it goes agains yours. so i jack the price up to 110.23 from like 34 bucks and it then says someone has out bidded me at 113.25. there aint no way noone did that in 10 seconds. sorry. oh good luck with the wheels. (do you need me to send out Urby again?)

It's called proxy bidding. Someone bid higher than you and eBay bids them again and again until their highest bid. Their highest bid is a secret.

DopeStar 156
11-01-05, 10:50 PM
Maybe someone already bid up to something like $2,000.

urbanski
11-02-05, 07:03 AM
that's just somebody having put in their maximum bit higher than yours.....now if you bid and all that went on with 0 previous bids, then something fishy is going on. But I'll bet somebody just bid like 200 bux before you.

edit: beaten, and beaten badly lol

Adam
11-02-05, 11:46 AM
its ok, i got that guys number, im just going to call and see how much they want for it. if its in my price range ill buy it. proxy bidding huh? im new to that ebay stuff.

that's just somebody having put in their maximum bit higher than yours.....now if you bid and all that went on with 0 previous bids, then something fishy is going on. But I'll bet somebody just bid like 200 bux before you.

edit: beaten, and beaten badly lol

Adam
11-02-05, 11:49 AM
Hey Dope Look:

http://www.revell-monogram.com/store/ModelDetail.cfm?Id=663&SubjectId=0&SkillId=0&ScaleId=0&TypeId=7&StartRow=9&FromSearch=1

urbanski
11-02-05, 11:51 AM
look at what? lol

Adam
11-02-05, 11:57 AM
that link. you dont see it?

urbanski
11-02-05, 12:24 PM
now i do ;) POINTS

Adam
11-02-05, 05:18 PM
now i do ;) POINTS

POINTS!!!!!!!!!! i like em.

urbanski
11-02-05, 05:36 PM
i need some...i took 2 bad rep hits for my mod dealings up in the V forum, lol.

Adam
11-02-05, 06:45 PM
i need some...i took 2 bad rep hits for my mod dealings up in the V forum, lol.

im trying but it says i gotta spread some points around before i give you anymore. you should have just locked it. let them start another one and lock it down too.

DopeStar 156
11-02-05, 09:24 PM
I've seen that before, just not in person. I would buy it though. Just duinno where to get it offline.

Adam
11-03-05, 04:10 PM
I've seen that before, just not in person. I would buy it though. Just duinno where to get it offline.

i got mine at Hobby Lobby... SHUT UP!

urbanski
11-03-05, 06:04 PM
hobby lobby? lol, wife shops there :p

urbanski
11-03-05, 06:05 PM
did ya pick up some fabric? i need some drapes :p

Adam
11-03-05, 07:53 PM
hobby lobby? lol, wife shops there :p

did ya pick up some fabric? i need some drapes :p

urby-->:blasted: <-- me