: Halloween Plans?

DopeStar 156
10-31-05, 01:20 AM
What're you cool cats doin' on Halloween? Me? I'm hangin' out at my friend's place with a few of our other nerdo friends and dressing up like nerdo game characters that only we know what we are. Haha nothing cooler than that. How many of you guys are actually going around trick or treating? Haha No shame, I did two years ago. Now my uncle works for M&M's because the main HQ is right in my town so we get free candy year round..... Next time you guys get a bag of M&M's flip over the package and look at the back and you'll see a little ol' place called "Hackettstown, NJ" Home of the M&M and the DopeStar.

Sandy
10-31-05, 01:49 AM
I sit at the window on the 2nd floor & throw the candy out the window to the kids. They love it & think it's so cool to try & catch them. I think it's even coolER that I don't have to run downstairs 40 or 50 times to get the doorbell.

davesdeville
10-31-05, 03:09 AM
Tomorrow, I'm doing nothing other than sleeping in my ETC to prevent any kind of vandalism. Tuesday there's a bit of a haloween party I'm going to.

DopeStar 156
10-31-05, 10:05 AM
I sit at the window on the 2nd floor & throw the candy out the window to the kids. They love it & think it's so cool to try & catch them. I think it's even coolER that I don't have to run downstairs 40 or 50 times to get the doorbell.
LOL! There ya go. Make those little monsters work for their shit. :lildevil:

Boombotz
10-31-05, 10:16 AM
I'm going trick or treating. Not for me though. It is for the baby.

Kev
10-31-05, 10:22 AM
I'm going trick or treating. Not for me though. It is for the baby.That's what my Dad used to say. He has quite a sweet tooth!

Kev
10-31-05, 10:24 AM
I'm keeping my black and white cat in the house and going to bed early this year. No candy for the kiddies, no porch light on. I'm going to be Halloween's equivalent to Scrooge this year.

wht2000
10-31-05, 10:53 AM
Going to the Halloween Parade in NYC with a bunch of people from work!!!

Boombotz
10-31-05, 11:06 AM
That's what my Dad used to say. He has quite a sweet tooth!

Absolutely, She is not old enough for a lot of the candy. I only really let her have chocolate w/out nuts or carmel and lollipops. The rest is for me and daddy.

HotRodSaint
10-31-05, 11:11 AM
I'm flying to Las Vegas today for the SEMA show, so I will spend Halloween at the Hard Rock Hotel, where the freaks in costume like to parade around. :gnome: :banana: :wes: :eye: :eye: :wes: :banana: :gnome:

Boombotz
10-31-05, 11:13 AM
I'm flying to Las Vegas today for the SEMA show, so I will spend Halloween at the Hard Rock Hotel, where the freaks in costume like to parade around. :gnome: :wes: :eye: :wes: :gnome:

Have a good time. Take some pictures for us.

Adam
10-31-05, 11:16 AM
Absolutely, She is not old enough for a lot of the candy. I only really let her have chocolate w/out nuts or carmel and lollipops. The rest is for me and daddy.

dont forget your "sick kid at home with the flu." hehe, i tought my neice that yesterday so she can get some extra candy... her mom wasnt to happy, oh well my neice.

me, well i guess i am just going to watch tv and talk on the forum. well im taking my lady out for a day on the town here in a few minutes, well about 30. like i said in another thread the store ran out of vampire outfits, toilet paper, and eggs. ah, adolescence how i miss thee.

Adam
10-31-05, 11:17 AM
I'm flying to Las Vegas today for the SEMA show, so I will spend Halloween at the Hard Rock Hotel, where the freaks in costume like to parade around. :gnome: :banana: :wes: :eye: :eye: :wes: :banana: :gnome:

have fun brother, snap some pics of all the nice cars/ ladies/ whatever else. be safe!

tru504187211
10-31-05, 01:38 PM
I'm sick of hearing the doorbell, so I stayed at my guy's house in a section of town where parents are too afraid to let their children go outside -- not one bell ring. It was bliss.

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 01:47 PM
PARRRTAY!

Hand out FULL SIZE chocolate bars to the kids that make it down here (we're a bit of a walk, most kids have twigged that its worth it though)

The part is due to commence in about an hour.

I shall be retreating into my office and...you guessed it....spending some time on the forums. I will occasionally be popping out to scare the kids, but its mainly my sons and daughter's friends.

There is a hearse, rigged witha strobe and an empty :sneaky: coffin out on the drive, and in front of the other garage there is a funeral car with the voile curtains drawn and a couple of manikans dressed as mourners in the back seats, they look like people though, because of the curtains.

Sitting in my office pressing the button for the strobe every time someone walks past the hearse :sneaky:

Night Wolf
10-31-05, 02:02 PM
DAMNIT!

just moved here, only met a small handful of people... as far as I know nothing is going on...

maybe I'll sit at my apartment and give out candy if any kids come... I dunno... I don't think it would be a good night to drive around though.

gosh... anyone know of a party in the Tampa area? :)

Rolex
10-31-05, 02:35 PM
The wife and I got a babysitter Saturday and attended a little Halloween party for the "big kids." Tonight we'll be staying in and passing out candy to the kiddies. It's raining like stink here....I hope it doesn't stop the tricker-treaters though. Otherwise I'll end up eating all this damn candy! :p :D

ShadowLvr400
10-31-05, 04:17 PM
I had a killer party Fri night. Even learned how to... BREATHE FU**ING FIRE!!! If I can get someone to host the pic, I'll be happy to share. I have a pic where I'm spraying a 6ft long flame! That rocks! At least IMO. :)

DopeStar 156
10-31-05, 11:50 PM
Halloween at my friend Ty's We flung candy at passing kids and pretty much just acted like idiots. Here's the shots. He's the Joker from Batman, and I'm Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/Halloween%202005/tyjoker2.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/Halloween%202005/tyjoker1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/Halloween%202005/bigboss2.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/Halloween%202005/bigboss1.jpg

terrible one
11-01-05, 12:05 AM
Well guys me and a few friends rented out the laser tag place for 3 hours tonight and just played game after game after game it was quite an adrenaline rush!

Adam
11-01-05, 12:07 AM
Well guys me and a few friends rented out the laser tag place for 3 hours tonight and just played game after game after game it was quite an adrenaline rush!

i havent played laser tag in forever! sounds fun i gotta go again.

Dope you look almost exactly like Snake.

Kev
11-01-05, 12:19 AM
i havent played laser tag in forever! sounds fun i gotta go again.I remember when laser tag was strictly a military training tool. I did some HVAC work at a place that developed the systems.

Dope you look almost exactly like Snake.Yes, he does! He looks just like him only different!

DopeStar 156
11-01-05, 02:09 AM
Dope you look almost exactly like Snake.
Hahahah so I was told, at a game con I went to in the same costume, by like 5 really hot asian girls. You'd be surprised how many asian girls have a massive crush on Snake and will take it out on you if you just so happen to look like him. :lildevil: Needless to say, I posed for a few pics with them. They're happy.

Fleet
11-03-05, 04:06 AM
I went to this place for Halloween...
http://www.hauntinggrounds.org

The best yard haunt at a private residence I've ever seen. Superior lighting and sound effects.

Fleet
11-15-05, 05:49 PM
I've added quite a few photos of my favorite yard haunt, The Hallowed Haunting Grounds, on my yahoophotos page. They are in the Halloween album, of course. Also some Cadillac photos in other albums ("my photos" and "CML meet").
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tonyg91326/my_photos

The website for the Halloween display/show is:
http://www.hauntinggrounds.org

Sandy
11-15-05, 08:42 PM
11/15/05 - Just saw the 'ween pics! Thanks for taking them & sharing ! Terrific, just terrific display. Wish you were here in mid Dec. to see the Christmas one 5 miles from me. It's made TV several times. He begins
setting it up on Election Day, Nov.8 and finishs up around Dec. 10 - 13.