: Body in my Trunk !!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-05, 03:18 PM
Ive been drinking too much .....I dont remeber this happening .....Julie must have somehow talked me into takeing care of that hairdresser ....I thought my maffia days were over .....
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01531.jpg

Thought yall might like my trunk this year , decided the skeleton ive done every year was too boreing ....so now this guy leeps out ....

Ill get another pic tomorrow in full effect , with my fog machine and strobe running

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 03:23 PM
LOL :histeric:

Theats great!

D148L0
10-30-05, 04:49 PM
Oh man that is good...

urbanski
10-30-05, 04:54 PM
dude that scared the hell outta me!

Ralph
10-30-05, 04:55 PM
LOL, so you wait until some poor helpless child walks by and pop the trunk with the remote????:(

:highfive:

terrible one
10-30-05, 05:19 PM
LOL, so you wait until some poor helpless child walks by and pop the trunk with the remote????:(

:highfive:

Hahahaha. I would love to see that.

Stoney you should have a stakeout with a video camera and tape the whole thing and then upload the video for us to watch. :histeric:

Jesda
10-30-05, 05:29 PM
That is SUCH a beautiful Caddy. Nice work on the props!

Ralph
10-30-05, 05:30 PM
Hahahaha. I would love to see that.

Stoney you should have a stakeout with a video camera and tape the whole thing and then upload the video for us to watch. :histeric:

Now THAT'S an awsome idea!!!

Wanna see video

Wanna see video...

Jesda, your siggy cracks me up!!!!!

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 05:34 PM
You just gotta be careful concerning law suits with videotaping other people's children

Ralph
10-30-05, 05:37 PM
You just gotta be careful concerning law suits with videotaping other people's children

Why would that be a concern in this situation?? It might even make it on Funniest Home videos...

terrible one
10-30-05, 05:41 PM
Why would that be a concern in this situation?? It might even make it on Funniest Home videos...

If Stoney really taped it and all I'm sure it would make a prime candidate. Imaging a little kid trick-or-treating minding his own business, walking down the street and comes up on Gladys. Then all of the sudden Stoney in the bushes pops the trunk and the kid turns around only to see the setup in the trunk! PRICELESS! :yup:

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 05:47 PM
Im not sure how it is in America, its just that there is alot of fear here about people having photos of, or making videos that have their children in them.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-05, 05:57 PM
Im not sure how it is in America, its just that there is alot of fear here about people having photos of, or making videos that have their children in them.
this is why ive never videotaped it .....

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 05:58 PM

Thought so

Ralph
10-30-05, 05:59 PM
If people are THAT paranoid, they should NEVER let their children outside then.:helpless:

There would never be a lawsuit for that here.

terrible one
10-30-05, 06:00 PM
If people are THAT paranoid, they should NEVER let their children outside then.:helpless:

There would never be a lawsuit for that here.

I concur.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-05, 06:01 PM
Im sure my neibor will bring his daughter over and video tape me scareing her tho , and if he does he will host it for me and everything ...so dont give up yet .....and his daughter is ADOREABLE ....prolly 6 years old ....but smart as a tack , she told her mom the other day when she cussed in front of me "thats not how you talk to company when they come over mommy"....kids a trip , i want a kid like her one day ....

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 06:01 PM
If people are THAT paranoid, they should NEVER let their children outside then.

I completely agree, i think it is taken too far in some respects, but, unfortunately, there are some sick people out there, and you can never be too careful.

People are just scared. Some schools are refusing to let class photographs be taken unless every parent has consented to their child being on it.

Ralph
10-30-05, 06:02 PM
I completely agree, i think it is taken too far in some respects, but, unfortunately, there are some sick people out there, and you can never be too careful.
People are just scared. Some schools are refusing to let class photographs be taken unless every parent has consented to their child being on it.

Agreed.

terrible one
10-30-05, 06:04 PM
Yeah I've gotten a bit of a taste of that around here. Or at least when I was younger, teachers can't put kids work up on the wall, etc if their name is on it...stuff like that.

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 06:06 PM
Yeah I've gotten a bit of a taste of that around here. Or at least when I was younger, teachers can't put kids work up on the wall, etc if their name is on it...stuff like that.

Thats slightly extreme.....

terrible one
10-30-05, 06:06 PM
Thats slightly extreme.....

My thoughts exactly.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-05, 06:07 PM
well im off now to carve up the pumpkins .....got 2 this year ...well 3 .....going to try to recreate last years PunkinCad ...the other ....well lets hope it turns out how i have planned

terrible one
10-30-05, 06:08 PM
I was really thinking of fetching a pumpkin and doing the Cadillac symbol as well. It would give me something good to do, instead of sitting in front of the computer for the rest of the day.

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 06:10 PM
Our house is decorated for the part tomorrow night.

As usual i will be hiding away in our study, occasionally coming out to scare children.

I have a rael part piece planned though. Remember when the funeral car guy was selling his fleet?

Hes loaning me the hearse :D

terrible one
10-30-05, 06:13 PM
mccombie, cool deal on the hearse.

Sadly I'll probably just be working on the '76

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 06:19 PM
mccombie, cool deal on the hearse.

Sadly I'll probably just be working on the '76

Get into the spirit man

I plan to move all of my ungaraged cars around to the back of the house, then leave the Deville and the Omega hearse out in front of the garage, just to make it look even better.

If im really nice, i mihgt even get to borrow the matching funeral car, but the Deville is on stan by if i cant get that.

terrible one
10-30-05, 06:23 PM
I think that would be awesome.

I really don't know what I would do...

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 06:28 PM
I wonder if i can get an empty coffin to go in the hearse...:sneaky:

terrible one
10-30-05, 06:29 PM
Even better. I'm really liking these ideas you are coming up with. Maybe with the hearse and coffin and all you could rig up a strobe light in the back of it.

mccombie_5
10-30-05, 06:36 PM
Even better. I'm really liking these ideas you are coming up with. Maybe with the hearse and coffin and all you could rig up a strobe light in the back of it.

That is entirely possible actually. I can run a cable from the garage through an open window in the hearse.

Even better for it to light up when people are approaching the front door, which i can see via a security camera :sneaky:

It is probably possible to get a coffin for the car. He sold one to a guy as a coffee table once. LOL

The problem i might have with the coffin, is that to get it to my house, i would obviously have to use the hearse, and that means i have to drive like its got a corpse in it.

Im going to find out if i can borrow the limousine too. It would mean going to his place from work, leaving the Phaeton, taking the hearse with coffin to my house, then going back over in another car for the limousine and leaving that too.

And he lives 23 miles away.

I think its going to be worth it.

terrible one
10-30-05, 06:37 PM
I think it would be too. I really like the strobe idea now that I think about it. Spot on!

Spyder
10-30-05, 08:31 PM
Off subject, but...Stoney...that pumpkin carving you've got the pic of is AWESOME!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-05, 08:35 PM
thankx ...taking a break right now with this years ....got some issues with the pumpkin , looks like i wont be able to do the detail i did on it last year ...but i got an idea so well see how it turns out ....ive taken a few libertys with the logo

turbojimmy
10-30-05, 09:02 PM
That is SUCH a beautiful Caddy. Nice work on the props!

True....I think the rims make it ;)

I would love to see a video of someone (even a child *gasp*) freaking out when you pop the lid. If they wander onto your property (Halloween or not) they're fair game.

Jim

Stoneage_Caddy
10-30-05, 09:43 PM
Well i got them done , im not very happy with this years "PunkinCad" ...its too bad the pumpkin came apart ...the other is some sort of gord , so i have it eating a baby punkin ....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01537.jpg

terrible one
10-30-05, 10:04 PM
I like the gord.

addison_ii
10-30-05, 10:10 PM
:thumbsup: on Gladys Stoney. The pumpkins look great. I like the one eating the baby pumpkin. It's like a scary fatt bastard. (I want your baby, get in my belly):D Forgot to add: the body in the trunk is hilarious. You gotta tape it.

terrible one
10-30-05, 10:19 PM
Hey Stoney what does the pumpkin in the back left say?

Adam
10-30-05, 10:28 PM
good job Stoney. i helped my neice carve hers today. its funny cause i asked her what she wanted on the pumpkin and she said "a Cadillac." okay... Uncle Adam will try, i cut it and it looks good. no pictures though, wish i had a digital camera. i did find out that my computer doesnt have a "port" in which to get pictures from the camera to the computer itself. nor does this thing have a 3 1/2 inch port so i cant go that route either. oh, she wants one of those little Escalades for Christmas... guess i need to start saving money.

Ralph
10-30-05, 10:29 PM
Cool! The one on the right looked like a LOT of work!:cool2:

FSU_Noles
10-30-05, 10:40 PM
Good looking haunts you got there, can't wait to see the trunk with strobes. Too bad I missed it at the meet... my daughter would have loved it.

:lildevil:

DopeStar 156
10-30-05, 10:50 PM
Hmmmm.... I was concidering doing something with red glowsticks behind my grille, maybe I will...

Adam
10-30-05, 10:55 PM
Hmmmm.... I was concidering doing something with red glowsticks behind my grille, maybe I will...

be careful doing that. police might try jailing you for impersonating a cop or something. happened to a guy at work, he got a ticket but he got that lucky cause it was halloween. the cop told him any other time he would have gone to jail for impersonation. you believe that?

davesdeville
10-31-05, 03:01 AM
The only thing I'll be doing tomorrow night is sitting back and watching some TV. Then on Tuesday one of my friends is doing a haloween party because there's some wrestling pay per view on Tuesday so it's like combined.

On Monday night, however, I'll be sleeping in my ETC. There's a pine tree that leaks sap onto the cars in the driveway so my ETC is parked on the street. A few weeks ago someone chipped my windshield, then since it didn't break, they tried again and now it's hella cracked at the top. Then they egged it a few days later. SO I figure haloween is the perfect time for them to come back and screw with it again, and if they do they'll have a nasty surprise. I'll be sure to wear my old shoes, wouldn't want to put my new ones up someones ass...

be careful doing that. police might try jailing you for impersonating a cop or something. happened to a guy at work, he got a ticket but he got that lucky cause it was halloween. the cop told him any other time he would have gone to jail for impersonation. you believe that?

Well here at least the definition for an emergency vehicle is something with a flashing red light on it. So I doubt you could get in much trouble for a static light, I'd still avoid the red color though. It's amazing that going to driver improvement school twice in a few months can teach you so much stuff. :devil:

You're not supposed to do any public displays of videos containing children's recognizible faces without parental consent. So you could always blur the faces out or print out a couple consent forms.

Boombotz
10-31-05, 12:56 PM
Ive been drinking too much .....I dont remeber this happening .....Julie must have somehow talked me into takeing care of that hairdresser ....I thought my maffia days were over .....
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01531.jpg

Thought yall might like my trunk this year , decided the skeleton ive done every year was too boreing ....so now this guy leeps out ....

Ill get another pic tomorrow in full effect , with my fog machine and strobe running

Thats funny. I don't know the baby saw it and it didn't even scare her.

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 01:10 PM
I have a hearse and a funeral limousine sitting in my driveway now :sneaky:

set the strobe light in the back of the hearse

oh and theres a coffin in there too :lildevil:

Spyder
10-31-05, 01:40 PM
Those are awesome...the gourd eating the baby pumpkin is great, Ilike it...I'm gonna hafta do that next year, if you don't mind my stealing your idea!!

addison_ii
10-31-05, 05:58 PM
I have a hearse and a funeral limousine sitting in my driveway now :sneaky:

set the strobe light in the back of the hearse

oh and theres a coffin in there too :lildevil:Post pics dammit. You know we are a visual group of people. :D BTW :thumbsup:

mccombie_5
10-31-05, 06:04 PM
I took pictures. Im still having camera trouble. I need to get thsi sorted because i really want you guys to see my fleet!

Adam
10-31-05, 06:22 PM
Well here at least the definition for an emergency vehicle is something with a flashing red light on it. So I doubt you could get in much trouble for a static light, I'd still avoid the red color though. It's amazing that going to driver improvement school twice in a few months can teach you so much stuff. :devil:

not 'round here, they will give you a ticket for anything and everything. red or blue lights, like the ones on the washers and all, they will ticket you. or if behind the grill they can and will ticket. anyplace that is in the same spot as a law enforcement vehicle they will give you a ticket. dashboard and all.

Krashed989
10-31-05, 06:24 PM
Stoney, I hope you don't mind me doing the same basic thing with my trunk. I'll post pistures tomarrow.

I'm thinkin about puttin a strobe, some fake spider webs, fake bugs, and a skeliton that shakes and lights up whenever it senses anything. Maybe some glow sticks too. :D This is gonna be a fun halloween! :bouncy:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-31-05, 11:02 PM
the pictures didnt turn out worth a damn but here it is , the little head on the bottom of the pic is the little girl next door ....took 2 attempts to scare her ....when we did it normally she didnt flinch ....but i poped it again as she was walkin by chaseing her mom and got her good ....(note beer can )
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01542.jpg

didnt really have a good night this year , got stuck in a traffic jam on 275 , didnt get home till 645 ....by then its mostly over

Ralph
10-31-05, 11:44 PM
the pictures didnt turn out worth a damn but here it is , the little head on the bottom of the pic is the little girl next door ....took 2 attempts to scare her ....when we did it normally she didnt flinch ....but i poped it again as she was walkin by chaseing her mom and got her good ....(note beer can )
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01542.jpg
didnt really have a good night this year , got stuck in a traffic jam on 275 , didnt get home till 645 ....by then its mostly over

Oh no! That poor sweet innocent little girl probably ran all the way home frightened, terrified, mystified, horrified at the terrible cruel frightening objects of fear in the trunk of a beige Cadillac that she will NEVER EVER get over even after YEARS of intense psycho-therapy and shock treatments!:mad: I heard she dropped all her candy on the street in fear. She will now grow up to dispise Cadillacs!

:sneaky: :)

terrible one
10-31-05, 11:52 PM
Ah man nice smoke effects Stoney!

davesdeville
11-01-05, 07:22 AM
not 'round here, they will give you a ticket for anything and everything. red or blue lights, like the ones on the washers and all, they will ticket you. or if behind the grill they can and will ticket. anyplace that is in the same spot as a law enforcement vehicle they will give you a ticket. dashboard and all.

Well around here the cops can be douchebags and write you a ticket for just about anything as well. But if you take it to court it's a different story.