: Where can I get a hold of Cadillac commercials?

sealya
03-05-03, 03:54 PM
Hi,
I am looking for some Cadillac commericals to view on a powerpoint presentation for my Marketing class. If you can help that would be great!

Thanks

AKPsiMC03
03-05-03, 05:08 PM
haha... i need some too... wait... this better not be someone from my class! :banghead:

sealya
03-05-03, 05:15 PM
Nope probably not we are doing Escalade!!! Plus I am in AZ. What a coincidence! hehehehhe

AKPsiMC03
03-05-03, 05:34 PM
oh... haha... im doing the CTS.... its for Marketing Policy and Problems...

im kinda hoping the other CTS group doesnt get a hold of this site so i have a slight advantage.

haha.. 4 weeks ago we took a field trip tot he caddy dealership for class. that was fun.

sealya
03-05-03, 05:42 PM
yeah we still gotta do that to try to get some stuff for show. but nobody else in our class is doing cadillac, there doing honda. suuuuuckkk!

Elvis
03-06-03, 11:23 AM
There was a report on NPR a couple months ago, I think it was on their "Weekend Edition" show. They were talking about the Super Bowl ads, but they went into detail about how Cadillac was re-positioning itself in the marketplace, aiming for a younger market. The Led Zeppelin ads were mentioned.

Anyway, this link might give you a new angle. You'll need Real Player to listen to the story. It's worth listening to.

http://discover.npr.org/features/feature.jhtml?wfId=937967