: Halloween costume...

FSU_Noles
10-26-05, 03:10 PM
I am undecided, what is yours??

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 03:19 PM
I'll be Dracula......

My wife is going to be whore nun.....

My daughter is going to be Ms Deville.... ;)

My younger son is going to be an Emo Kid

And my older son is going to be drunk :)

Jesda
10-26-05, 03:34 PM
When I was 12 I went as an arab oil guy. I guess that wouldn't get me much candy these days. When I was 17 I dressed up super super spiffy with a couple friends and went as "morally upstanding teenagers." In case that didnt work, we had plastic bags in our pockets so we could be instant raisins.

Sandy
10-26-05, 03:37 PM
I'm going up & down the steps to the front door, dressed as "homeowner"

RobertCTS
10-26-05, 03:38 PM
I'm gonna go as a GTO(goat) owner. Kinda nifty don't you think?:p http://usera.imagecave.com/BobsWork/goatboy.jpg

Sandy
10-26-05, 03:42 PM
It's REAL good, but they're gonna give you dog biscuits !

FSU_Noles
10-26-05, 03:55 PM

How exactly is that depicted in costume?

:hmm: :rolleyes: :hmm:

LittleB
10-26-05, 03:58 PM
I want the UPS costume that the hot chic is wearing in the "boobees" thread.:shhh: :lildevil:

powerglide
10-26-05, 03:59 PM
I'll be Dracula......
My daughter is going to be Ms Deville.... ;)
My younger son is going to be an Emo Kid
And my older son is going to be drunk :)

ohhhh I LOVE the whore nun!

I still remember the whore nun from last halloween.......

90Brougham350
10-26-05, 04:04 PM
I have a toy AK-47. Found a Chinese rice hat for $6.00. Name tag: Hi, my name is Charlie. Oughta get me into some trouble!

powerglide
10-26-05, 04:08 PM
I have a toy AK-47. Found a Chinese rice hat for $6.00. Name tag: Hi, my name is Charlie. Oughta get me into some trouble!

Oh yeah....especially if there are any older folks around.

Whats a rice hat anyways? One of those woven grass dealies?

Kdirk
10-26-05, 04:12 PM
I'm gonna be a chauffeur. I have the hat, I received it a while back as a joke gift. I'll just put on a black suit and tie and white shirt. The hard part is the limo. I know with a guy who has a 1972 Fleetwood strech limo in black, red velour interior. A bit beat up, but in the dark it looks good and I can probably twist his arm to use it for the evening.

If that doesn't pan out the mechanic that services my company trucks has a late 70's Cadillac hearse - but get this - it's white with a black top. Kind of a weird color combo I think. That might be more fitting for Halloween, but then I'd need to be a mortician instead of a chauffeur.

Of course, if all else fails, I'll use MY Cadillac, it's white so it looks a bit less limo-like, but hey - maybe I can find a naughty nurse to ride shotgun <chuckle>.

KDirk

powerglide
10-26-05, 04:15 PM
I need something quick and not too dumb lookin.....I suck at this, I haven't dressed up for halooween since I was in kindergarten....but I guess people take it kinda seriously here.

RobertCTS
10-26-05, 04:31 PM
I want the UPS costume that the hot chic is wearing in the "boobees" thread.:shhh: :lildevil:

Little B maybe I can rustle up a square foot of brown gabardine. That's enough for you and your girlfriend.:p

LittleB
10-26-05, 04:32 PM
LOL!!! Yep, it's enough. Who is my girlfriend tho?

RobertCTS
10-26-05, 04:37 PM
I'm gonna be a chauffeur. I have the hat, I received it a while back as a joke gift. I'll just put on a black suit and tie and white shirt. The hard part is the limo. I know with a guy who has a 1972 Fleetwood strech limo in black, red velour interior. A bit beat up, but in the dark it looks good and I can probably twist his arm to use it for the evening.

If that doesn't pan out the mechanic that services my company trucks has a late 70's Cadillac hearse - but get this - it's white with a black top. Kind of a weird color combo I think. That might be more fitting for Halloween, but then I'd need to be a mortician instead of a chauffeur.

Of course, if all else fails, I'll use MY Cadillac, it's white so it looks a bit less limo-like, but hey - maybe I can find a naughty nurse to ride shotgun <chuckle>.

KDirk

The Hearse might be cool. You can buy those legs only and have them coming out the rear door.

RobertCTS
10-26-05, 04:43 PM
LOL!!! Yep, it's enough. Who is my girlfriend tho?

Do you remember one of the first pics you posted? You were holding on to another girls leg or visa versa. I kidded you about you two being gay. That girl. Ring a bell? You were both cute.

LittleB
10-26-05, 04:45 PM
AHHHHH Yes, i remember that!!!!

RobertCTS
10-26-05, 04:55 PM
AHHHHH Yes, i remember that!!!!

Are you two still close friends?

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 04:57 PM
How exactly is that depicted in costume?

:hmm: :rolleyes: :hmm:

http://impaired.free.fr/Pictures%20bands/nun%20whore%20commando%20666%20pix%202.gif

;)

LittleB
10-26-05, 04:58 PM
Yeah, she is in Portugal right now.

powerglide
10-26-05, 05:07 PM
http://impaired.free.fr/Pictures%20bands/nun%20whore%20commando%20666%20pix%202.gif
;)

Upgrade to slighlty shorter skirt and maybe fishnet pantyhose!!

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 05:12 PM
Upgrade to slighlty shorter skirt and maybe fishnet pantyhose!!

Her whore nun costume is much better than that one, but thats the best picture......

Fishnets.....short skirt.......devil horns......

FSU_Noles
10-26-05, 05:13 PM

;)

I see :lildevil:

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 05:15 PM
I see :lildevil:

With a much shorter skirt and fishnets as powerglide pointed out ;)

powerglide
10-26-05, 05:16 PM
http://images.google.com/images?q=sexy%20nun%20costume&sourceid=mozilla-search&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wi

edit: I think they call this costume the sexy nun over here :) Slightly less offensive than Whore Nun!

powerglide
10-26-05, 05:19 PM
With a much shorter skirt and fishnets as powerglide pointed out ;)

Check out the 'included' items from one of the web shops:

Includes Dress w/ Sexy Side Slit, habit and rope belt

Bonus Fishnet Stockings and B/W lace garter

;)

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 05:21 PM
Lmao!

LittleB
10-26-05, 05:33 PM
you guys should post pictures after halloween!

powerglide
10-26-05, 05:49 PM
d'oh!
I just got an email from my client sayin they need me up in SanFran on Moday......I'm kinda glad i don't have to wear a costume but bummed I wil be missing the company party......someone's gotta pay the bills.

EDIT: Wait LilB your in the bay area right?! I'll come visit if you;re wearing that UPS costume! :)

LittleB
10-26-05, 05:50 PM
d'oh!
I just got an email from my client sayin they need me up in SanFran on Moday......I'm kinda glad i don't have to wear a costume but bummed I wil be missing the company party......someone's gotta pay the bills.

awwww that's too bad!

addison_ii
10-26-05, 06:10 PM
http://us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/pierresilber_1866_732393

Or I'll buy a doctor's costume and be Dr. Phil Goode MD.:lildevil:

LittleB
10-26-05, 06:13 PM
http://us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/pierresilber_1866_732393
Or I'll buy a doctor's costume and be Dr. Phil Goode MD.:lildevil:

I like the Dr. Phil Goode MD :D

DopeStar 156
10-26-05, 06:32 PM
I'm being Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 2 and hanging out with my other nerd-O friends.

http://www.big.or.jp/~h-gauge/WORKS/MGS2/IMG/SN-01.JPG

Adam
10-26-05, 06:42 PM
and hanging out with my other nerd-O friends.

took the words right out of my mouth. :duck: :D

powerglide
10-26-05, 06:47 PM
Lmao!

Jesda
10-26-05, 07:39 PM
If I had the time/energy to tape and cut and spray paint, I'd go as a Tetris piece.

FSU_Noles
10-26-05, 07:53 PM
I'm being Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 2 and hanging out with my other nerd-O friends.

http://www.big.or.jp/~h-gauge/WORKS/MGS2/IMG/SN-01.JPG
Sounds like a nerd-o good time. Is that a console game or PC?

90Brougham350
10-26-05, 07:55 PM
If I had the time/energy to tape and cut and spray paint, I'd go as a Tetris piece.

Hahahaha, now which piece would you go as? The long 5-piece "i" or perhaps the 4-piece "s" ? Don't tell me you'd go so far as to be the "t" !:p

Boombotz
10-26-05, 08:48 PM
My daughter is going to be a pumpkin. This is not her, but it is a picture of the actual costume. Me I'm going to be the mom who has to walk the pumpkin everywhere.

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 08:51 PM
My daughter is going to be a pumpkin. This is not her, but it is a picture of the actual costume. Me I'm going to be the mom who has to walk the pumpkin everywhere.

Awww!

I think we have all been there Julie.... I was the dad that had to take Wednesday Addams trick or treating!

Then we quit that and started having a party for people we know.....

and some lucky neighbours that get in to the "house with M on the gates"

Stoneage_Caddy
10-26-05, 08:55 PM
Its probably a strech for you guys to imagine but Im going as "guy drinking beer in front yard" , pretty spiffy costume ....only costs me around 20 bucks .....

Gladys however , her halloween costume has costed me $150 so far ....Pics will come halloween night once i plug her in the wall

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 09:22 PM
Its probably a strech for you guys to imagine but Im going as "guy drinking beer in front yard" , pretty spiffy costume ....only costs me around 20 bucks .....
Gladys however , her halloween costume has costed me $150 so far ....Pics will come halloween night once i plug her in the wall

Oh yeah, you use the remote trunk release to scare the kiddies dont ya!?

Well, we get a few kids venturing down here.... were along a country lane for maybe a quater of a mile though, the reason we have a party.

The kids that do get to use always end up with good *full size* candy, i remember how cool it was for someone to give you a full sized bar of chocolate at haloween, and i do it now....

Mars Bars
Snickers
Dairy Milk Chocolate
And those Jelly things

The party usually takes over the whole house, and we have an indoor BBQ in my garage....so it has been known for us to have a BBQ on haloween!

:cool2: :cool2:

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 09:27 PM

Oh yeah, you use the remote trunk release to scare the kiddies dont ya!?

Well, we get a few kids venturing down here.... were along a country lane for maybe a quater of a mile though, the reason we have a party.

The kids that do get to use always end up with good *full size* candy, i remember how cool it was for someone to give you a full sized bar of chocolate at haloween, and i do it now....

Mars Bars
Snickers
Dairy Milk Chocolate
And those Jelly things

The party usually takes over the whole house, and we have an indoor BBQ in my garage....so it has been known for us to have a BBQ on haloween!

:cool2: :cool2:

ShadowLvr400
10-26-05, 09:33 PM
The whore nun? My g/f does that for me on weekends when we're having fun. I mean... Uhm...

And we're thinking of being tacky tourists, though it'll be the most clothes we've worn for halloween.

slk230mb
10-26-05, 10:04 PM
I'm going to a house party thrown by 11 of my good friends Friday night. I'm going as Nick Burns (http://www.auburn.wednet.edu/wahs/media/staff_mugs/nb1.jpg), your companies computer guy. (from a Jimmy Fallon SNL skit) Wearing this (http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/will-not-fix.jpg) t-shirt. Yes, I know I lack creativity.

FSU_Noles
10-26-05, 10:57 PM

Mars Bars
Snickers
Dairy Milk Chocolate
And those Jelly things

Wish my daughter could trick or treat your house, I... errr, she likes the full sized candy bars.

mccombie_5
10-26-05, 11:00 PM
Wish my daughter could trick or treat your house, I... errr, she likes the full sized candy bars.

LOL!!!

Points for you ;)

Ralph
10-26-05, 11:37 PM
I'm going as either Spyro the Dragon or Paris Hilton, or maybe both. Haven't decided yet. Or decided who is sexier.

Last year I went around as a "Licker" from Resident Evil, and I never had so many chicks hit on me! Really! Honest! Oh, nobody believes me ...

DopeStar 156
10-27-05, 01:29 AM
Sounds like a nerd-o good time. Is that a console game or PC?
Console, PS2. I dunno if there's a PC version. Tactical Espionage Action, The MGS series is my favorite. I am gonna look tons of bad ass!

DopeStar 156
10-27-05, 01:37 AM
Oh my god I almost forgot! "Caddy" needs one too! I'll have to make her something. Since I'm still burning the left over oil off the side of my engine block from before I had my valve covers replaced my car has a cool smoke behind the headlights effect. Pretty scary lookin. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Christmas is too but mostly for the family stuff being Italian and very family oriented. Hahaha around Christmas time I put a little red bow around the bottom of the hoodie on my Fleetwood. This year I was ocncidering wiring some red and green tube lights to a cigarette lighter plug and hanging them around the perimeter of the interior cieling.

pimpin88
10-27-05, 09:58 AM
my friends and i are going to borrow clothes from our girlfriends, and dress up like them. lol.

JimHare
10-28-05, 12:16 AM
Not sure what I'll do this year, but this is what I was LAST year...scared the bejeezus out of most the the little kiddies that stopped by.. LOL

davesdeville
10-28-05, 05:25 AM
http://cadillacforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4744&d=1099256167

That was me last year, I'll be reusing that costume this year because I'm too "energy efficient" (lazy) to make or buy another costume. I'm much sexier this year if I do say so myself.

psykiv
10-28-05, 06:57 AM
A few years ago I had out of my friends. Very few people opened the door to me.

IRS Tax Auditor/Collector

Suit + Suitcase (with IRS logo) + fake badge + fake name tag with IRS logo, pretty much did the job.

i could just go in and say "give me 35% of your candy", but no one liked it :(