: Info on Nav screen....hard to use

NH-V
10-26-05, 02:26 PM
Is there another way to quickly scroll thru the info on the nav screen other than pushing the info button?
I would like easier access to the outside temp, miles, MPG info..

ctsvett
10-26-05, 02:38 PM
I wish... I wish there was a "readout" screen that listed everthing in one graphic... It coudl be cool.. but alas, nothing exists.

Reed

Dave's V
10-26-05, 02:45 PM
That would be great. Right now I would just be glad if it came with an updated disk (instead of one 3 years old).

heavymetals
10-26-05, 02:58 PM
I really miss the "heads-up" display that is in the Vette. :(
Programable to.
If you got to watch the new C6 Z06 on SPEED ch, the drivers even mentioned it.

C'mon Cad!
An L7 motor and a heads-up display....( I asssume the rear end will be bulletproof by then):rolleyes:

dqw1
10-26-05, 03:05 PM
That would be great. Right now I would just be glad if it came with an updated disk (instead of one 3 years old).
Did you know the 06 Caddies get two free updates? I tried to talk the dealership out a free updated Disk but he wasn't going for it. Even after I told the guy I just bought two cars from them since December.
06 buyers lucked out on the disk.

tedcmiller
10-27-05, 11:53 AM
There seems to be some confusion here. The creator of this thread asked about information display such as outside temperature, battery voltage, etc. This has nothing to do with the navigation system or the map CDs. ctsvett answered his question. Laments about the age of the navigation CD belong in a different thread.

Dreamin
10-27-05, 02:57 PM
Where do I get an updated disk... even if I have to pay for it?