: Parker, I need some info please...

tweeter81
10-25-05, 06:48 PM
Hey Parker,

I have been doing some comparative research on wheel and tire packages for the V lately and I was wondering if you could give me some info regarding your wheels and tires such as:

1) Brand name of wheels and where ordered
2) Price of wheels
3) front/rear sizes of wheels and tires
4) what lowering kit, how much lower in front and rear, and prices, also
does the car feel too low?

Any of the above info would be greatly appreciated by me and I'm sure there are a few others who would like to know also. By the way, I like your taste, and congrats on beating the Z06.

Later

C.J.

Florian
10-25-05, 09:00 PM
Id love to know as well, your ride is very well postured and looks like a million bux.

F

VELOSE
10-26-05, 02:13 AM
I'd like to know too Parker. However, I'm going to add one more question. When under hard cornering, do you rub?

Parker
10-26-05, 01:41 PM
I don't rub on hard cornering partly due to the fact I rolled the fenders. The specs on the wheel/tire combo is CCW SP600s 19x8.5 and 19x10s with Michelin PS2s 255s in the front and 295s in the rear. I ordered the wheels from CCW directly and the cost on the is like $2499. I have the Eibach pro-kit with factory CTS shocks in the rear, not the nivomats. It is very low but not to much, you cant pull up to a curb to close or it will pick up the bumper and if you have aftermarket 3" exhaust it might rub right by the transmission but other than that I love the way it cruises. The car still has some body roll, man I can't wait till the sway bars come in! If yall have anymore ?'s just LMK.

Natedog
10-26-05, 02:07 PM
whats the word on your ambers?? did you smoke em or is it photochopped in the image from the other post (about the z06).... thanks man, take it eazy

VELOSE
10-26-05, 03:50 PM
Thanks Parker....now I will consider the Eibach springs. ;)

Parker
10-26-05, 04:49 PM
They are smoked. I finally replied to that in the other thread.

Florian
10-26-05, 05:01 PM
Parker, your Sig, have you heard of the Spocker? Its two in each.

F

tweeter81
10-26-05, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the info Parker, I really appreciate it. If you ever come up to the Denver area, let me know and I will buy you a beer or two.

Parker
10-26-05, 08:44 PM
The Spocker...LOL