: Any Florida meets planned for next year?

danbuc
10-25-05, 01:37 AM
Say, January through April? I'll be moving down to Orlando in late December for school. I'm taking a four month course at the Mercedes Benz ELITE program down there. I won;t be able to make the big meet, but was just curious as to whether or not anyone had any ideas for next year. I've yet to go to any meets up here in the Jersey area mostly because of my schedule, and once I'm down in Olrando, I'll have more time. I can't wait to get down there, it's gonna be sweet!

Boombotz
10-25-05, 12:07 PM
We are always having local meets every few months or so. They are in Tampa though. There is a huge National Meet being talked about in the lounge and a poll to vote. Tampa is one of the spots. I believe it is going to be scheduled in 2007. Please feel free to go vote as far a local meets just keep your eye on this section.

CTS4me
10-25-05, 01:45 PM
Say, January through April? I'll be moving down to Orlando in late December for school. I'm taking a four month course at the Mercedes Benz ELITE program down there. I won;t be able to make the big meet, but was just curious as to whether or not anyone had any ideas for next year. I've yet to go to any meets up here in the Jersey area mostly because of my schedule, and once I'm down in Olrando, I'll have more time. I can't wait to get down there, it's gonna be sweet!

Hey Danbuc,
I think they run that Mercedes Benz ELITE program right near where I work. Send me a PM if you know where they are holding it.