: Looking for opinions

CadillacGrillz
10-24-05, 09:24 PM
i just wanted to know what u guys thought about this spinners just bought em today on ebay for 495 my escalade is black on 24's

Boombotz
10-24-05, 09:41 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't like spinners. Once you start seeing add on hubcaps with spinners at the parts store, Thats a good sign they have been played out. I do like the new Floaters I have seen around lately. The only thing that matters is what you like though. :thumbsup:

hcvone
10-25-05, 08:48 AM
I have seen a few sets of spinners that I like, but not many, if you like them get them. :)

Rolex
10-25-05, 10:27 AM
I have yet to see a set of spinners that I like....on any vehicle. I believe they are a fading trend. I'd rather see you spend the bucks on a nice set of aftermarket wheels.

That said, there are always different strokes for different folks. So do whatever turns you on.

mikeee
10-25-05, 10:56 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't like spinners. Once you start seeing add on hubcaps with spinners at the parts store, Thats a good sign they have been played out. I do like the new Floaters I have seen around lately. The only thing that matters is what you like though. :thumbsup:
Huh? I guess hub-caps make standard wheels played out? lol. Anyway, nice spinners, Im not a big fan of any spinners really, but then Im sure lots of poeple are not fans of what I do to my truck. Like it, get it. Im sure it will look great

Falkolade
10-25-05, 11:23 AM
spinners??? they've been done

slimm44
10-25-05, 01:26 PM
waste of money.

CadillacGrillz
10-25-05, 02:16 PM
well thanks for all of ur opinions but i guess i still like em i like the effect that they keep going so anyways thnks

JOHNNYRENO
10-25-05, 02:49 PM
WHAT boom said played out, not trying to bash though just my opinion, GET ON WITH YOUR BADSELF. ;)

Boombotz
10-25-05, 10:12 PM
well thanks for all of ur opinions but i guess i still like em i like the effect that they keep going so anyways thnks

Thats all that matters. :thumbsup: I wouldn't care if a hundred people told me my rims were ugly, I wouldn't care less, cause I knew I loved them. Props to you, don't let anyone influence you on what looks nice on your truck. Unless they are paying your payments. :D

Spittin Game
10-25-05, 10:32 PM
I think those black spinners on your chrome rims with your black Lade would actually look pretty damn hot! And the nice thing is if you feel like riding just reg. rims you can take em off, but when you feel like spinnin your just a few minutes away! :bling:

And post pics when they are on, Im curious to see how it actually looks on it. Video would be better if you have that capability.:thumbsup:

fast66
10-25-05, 10:37 PM
And post pics when they are on, Im curious to see how it actually looks on it. Video would be better if you have that capability.:thumbsup:

me too

'06 QuickSilver
10-27-05, 06:36 AM
They would look great, but im not sure about quality of that spinner ...

Ryusou
10-27-05, 08:30 AM
yep like most people said here, if you like them, get them. It is your lade and it is your choice. dont matter what people say. It is good to hear other peoples opinion and it may help you decide but you alone can make the choice. If you start going by exactly what people say then it wont really be your ride because you would have built it based on peoples idea not yours.

Im sure it will look good. It is an escalade anyways.