: got my carbon rad cover...

SBONES
10-24-05, 04:30 PM
A big thanks to James at Lindsay Cadillac...thank you it looks great...let me know if you guys decide to have a mod fest...ill be there...:worship:

Lindsay Cadillac
10-24-05, 04:40 PM
A big thanks to James at Lindsay Cadillac...thank you it looks great...let me know if you guys decide to have a mod fest...ill be there...:worship:No problem... Glad to help out... You'll have to post some pics of that beast when you get everything done...

James

CVP33
10-24-05, 06:45 PM
Just talked to James. My schedule is packed for the next 6 weeks. I have an opening November 5th and I'm taking my V to Lindsay on that day for:

Rims
Rotors
Hawk Pads
B/M Short Shifter (wish I hadn't sold, now I have to re-buy)
Two Tone Shifter Boot (redline courtesy of CAD FAQ's)

I'm brining my wife in our Tahoe as a chase vehicle so we can get our extra set of rims and tires back home.

51PHFTY
10-24-05, 07:02 PM
CVP33:

Sure, rub it in. Us "West Coasters" have to wait for shipping etc. Just kidding. Are you going have James clear coat the hats on the rotors beforehand?

Please post pics and opinions when you are done as I am pretty much doing the same thing with the rims, rotors and brakes and would like to know what you think (yours will be done way before mine).

Thanks,

Marty

CVP33
10-24-05, 07:46 PM
Marty,

No problem. I'll be sure to post the results. I haven't talked to James about doing that for the rotors but I think I will. I hate to ask though as he's been more than good to us on this deal. Especially installing everything on a Saturday.

51PHFTY
10-24-05, 11:38 PM
CVP33:

Maybe you can ask James to have one of the shop guys paint the hats over the next week or two and give him a nice tip etc.?

Marty

CVP33
10-25-05, 06:48 PM
Marty,

Thanks for the advice. James replied to my email today. He will be clear coating the hats and cooling fins. GREAT GUY! :highfive:

51PHFTY
10-25-05, 06:54 PM
Marty,

Thanks for the advice. James replied to my email today. He will be clear coating the hats and cooling fins. GREAT GUY! :highfive:

Yeah, I was on the phone with him a little while ago spending $$$$. I sure wish they were on the West Coast - you guys back East are lucky.

Marty

LV_V
10-25-05, 07:45 PM
Pics