: Installed Chrome tow hooks

mja
10-24-05, 03:56 PM
Just installed chrome tow hooks, I like the way they look on my black ESV with the mesh grille . I have access to more of them if anyone is interested for a great price. I am not trying to become a vender just trying to help others out. Will post pics of the front end soon.

hcvone
10-24-05, 04:01 PM
That was my first mod on day one, chrome looks better on all colors. :)

Falkolade
10-24-05, 05:56 PM
Hot customization... If my truck wasn't so old, and I wasn't getting an 07 I'd def. add those.

Rolex
10-24-05, 06:57 PM
Pics man.....PICS!!! :D

99escalademan
10-24-05, 07:52 PM
Just installed chrome tow hooks, I like the way they look on my black ESV with the mesh grille . I have access to more of them if anyone is interested for a great price. I am not trying to become a vender just trying to help others out. Will post pics of the front end soon.

Let me know for a 99:thumbsup:

SFEscalade
10-24-05, 08:20 PM
How much....tnx!

Waxhat
10-24-05, 08:37 PM
I'd be interested too.

hcvone
10-25-05, 08:31 AM

We have supporting vendors selling chrome tow hooks now, if you would like to support the Forum please contact Sal at the link on the bottom of the page that reads contact us, thank you

mja
10-25-05, 01:48 PM
Email me @ mja93750@yahoo.com for details, I dont want to take buisness away from your vendors HCVONE It should be OK for them to email me on the side. I am not a vendor or in this for buisness just want to help hook up other Escalades.

hcvone
10-25-05, 01:58 PM
I understand, but you have to understand that supporting vendors pay to keep this site free for the members.