: Where to go...

Sinister Angel
10-24-05, 10:58 AM
Ok, so here's the scoops kids. I get free travel on US Airways. They go to a ****tonne of places. I wanna skip town on the 30th and be back the 1st. Anyone up for hostin me for a day and a half? Anyone recommend a spot? I wanted to hit up St. Thomas, but the flight scheduling wasn't gonna work.

RobertCTS
10-24-05, 11:02 AM
You hotel reservations are in the mail.:D

Sinister Angel
10-24-05, 11:11 AM
HOt damn :D

RobertCTS
10-24-05, 11:15 AM
HOt damn :D

The Guidian Bible and a bottle of whisky in the hotel room desk.:yup:

Spyder
10-24-05, 01:11 PM
I like whiskey...

powerglide
10-24-05, 06:08 PM
Anywhere in the world?

(I guess with only 3 days or less you'll want to fly somewhere close)

Otherwise how about one of those 'new year around the world' flights where they keep flying from one time zone to the next while eveyone celebrates the new year everytime they cross time zones? I personally don't think that would be too much fun though......

ben72227
10-24-05, 06:56 PM
I looked it up at the Us Airways site. Why couldn't you go to St. Thomas? Can you not get up that early in the morning? or will they not let you connect with a United Airlines Flight? If the Carribean is your deal, you might want to also check out Aruba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Martinique is supposed to be wonderful...

If you're staying in the USA, I'd check out Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA. Or if you want to go west, there's always Northern California and Seattle...

Sinister Angel
10-25-05, 08:23 AM
The problem with the St. Thomas scheduling is not getting up early enough, in fact, I work at 5am. But it's the fact I do work on sundays. In fact I work that 6am flight that leaves TVC (UA). I want to work the 0937 flight and then hop on it before she leaves (believe me, we can do that, it's nice what I can do working for an airline heh). However, this makes it so that I can't get into STT until the next morning. I'm thinking of shooting to Pensacola and checking out the Naval Aviation Museum

Sinister Angel
10-29-05, 10:46 PM
Alright! I'm totally rockin it to denver - and back in the same day!

Elvis
10-29-05, 11:46 PM
Boston is a fun city to visit. That's where I'd go if I had a weekend to kill.

davesdeville
10-30-05, 05:19 AM
The Denver airport's nice. Seems like that's all you'd be able to see anyway, so good choice on the city.

RobertCTS
10-30-05, 06:41 AM
"A Rocky Mountain High" John Dever. Fits the scene.