: Time for some flashbacks...

ShadowLvr400
10-23-05, 09:46 AM
This will probably trigger a lot of awesome childhood memories folks. The clip is work safe, but the site isn't exactly.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nintendoacapella.html

Jesda
10-23-05, 10:41 AM
WOW! That was fantastic!!!

slk230mb
10-23-05, 12:39 PM
Nice!

danbuc
10-23-05, 12:52 PM
That was crazy...makes me wanna dig my old Nintendo System out of the closet and start playing The Legend of Zelda all over again....hehe.

LittleB
10-23-05, 05:51 PM
Memories....I LOVED my Nintendo. Even after other game systems started coming out I used to always plug in the old Nintendo every now and then.

Rolex
10-23-05, 06:01 PM
That was really clever....and good for a chuckle. I like that the guy blew into the video cartridge before they started. We used to do that as kids to get the dust out of them and make them work. Thanks for the cool vid. :D

Kev
10-23-05, 06:29 PM
This will probably trigger a lot of awesome childhood memories folks. The clip is work safe, but the site isn't exactly.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nintendoacapella.htmlThat was very nicely done. It takes me back 13 years ago when my 13-year-old nephew lived with us for a school year. He was hooked on Mario Bros. and was kind enough to teach his doddering old uncle the fine nuances of the game.

It was his reward for doing well in school and doing a good job on his chores.

Now if they were to do that for my era it would be much simpler, it would sound something like; “Doink, doink, be-doink, doink” (Pong) and a few bells and explosion sounds from pinball machines….
:duck:

LittleB
10-23-05, 06:38 PM
I like that the guy blew into the video cartridge before they started. We used to do that as kids to get the dust out of them and make them work. Thanks for the cool vid. :D

OMG I used to do that too LOL

RobertCTS
10-24-05, 11:24 AM
Interesting! I can see a lot went into that piece. Kind of reminded me of the TV spin off of the Drew Carey Show, "Who's Line is it Anyway" which were improv skits.:D

powerglide
10-24-05, 11:40 AM
I have never owned a nintendo (other than gen 1 gameboy), but the music and 'scenes' were really reminiscent of the good old days.

Thanks for the link Shadow!

mccombie_5
10-24-05, 11:49 AM
LOL, I had the Super Nintendo, and the one with a door on the front to load the cartridges into, ah them were the days.

The days when the Nintendo was top of the games tree

New theres Sony PS2, Microsoft Xbox, and Nintendo Game Cube

Do Sega have anything at the moment?

I remember the old Master System, and the Mega Drive II

I was addicted to Sonic the Hedgehog

addison_ii
10-24-05, 11:56 AM
I had the NES and SNES. I used to make myself dizzy blowing into the cartridges. Anyone remember playing AirShark and MLB Baseball? I know everyone remembers Track & Field, Duck Hunt, Mike Tyson Punchout, Tecmo Bowl, Legend of Zelda, Mario Bros. wow that seems so long ago. "The eight track of video games". :D

elwesso
10-24-05, 12:06 PM
Thats pretty goodl... Not quite as good as that guy who played it on the guitar though.

addison_ii
10-24-05, 12:08 PM
:D Funny one Wes. BTW where have you been?(if you don't mind sharing)Haven't seen you post in a while.

elwesso
10-24-05, 12:11 PM
I just come and go... :) Sometimes i come and the site is slow so i dont mess with it.. besides there are a TON of threads here with a lot of crap in them that I dont feel like sifting thorugh.... Ive never seen so many threads have so many pages of posts.....

Im pretty sure people do not have to post everything on their mind.

RobertCTS
10-24-05, 12:44 PM
I never graduated from PAC-MAN school. I was good at marbles though. Anybody played marbles or potsie?

ShadowLvr400
11-01-05, 09:14 PM
I was feeling down, so I went and watched this. Bumped it back up too. It just feels good, on the whole. :)

DopeStar 156
11-01-05, 09:34 PM
LOL! NICE! Ohhh Nostalgia. I remember blowing into cartridges was the only way to get them to do shit. I had a Sega Genesis that was known for screwing up like that. I actually remember getting my PlayStation in 1995 that shit was top of the line! I actually missed a week of 6th grade because of that thing.

Night Wolf
11-02-05, 12:35 AM
OMG I used to do that too LOL

who didn't?

lol, makes me wish I brought my NES here to FL....

DopeStar 156
11-02-05, 12:40 AM
who didn't?
lol, makes me wish I brought my NES here to FL....
BIO NES.... Google it. That's all I'm gonna say.....

ZSNES and GENS are good too. You ain't heard that from me....:shhh: