: Wow, we should be in bed!

ben72227
10-23-05, 03:34 AM
Jeez, I didn't realize that this many people stayed up this late (It's 2:30am CST). Jesda, Ralph, Playdrv4me, Powerglide, dkosloski, 91TexasSeville, Dopestar, and some others I'm sure. Lets start a club - Late Night 'Lacs:lildevil: You can put it in your sig:devil:

Ralph
10-23-05, 03:37 AM
I can only sleep 5 or 6 hours anyway. I find that the more tired I get, the better I sleep, just as long as I don't have to drive right now, then I won't have an accident with my Bently Continental GT, er um, I mean Caddy.:yawn:

1:35 AM here.

powerglide
10-23-05, 03:40 AM
Sometimes I get on here at superlate hours of the day and see the familiar screenames.....it makes me wanna reach out share a beer :)

Except for ralph and his 'stealth mode' :) jk
....is he here? is he not? I'll just assume he's always here!

Ralph
10-23-05, 03:47 AM
Sometimes I get on here at superlate hours of the day and see the familiar screenames.....it makes me wanna reach out share a beer :)

No thanks, I've partied with you before, and THIS happens to me EVERYTIME!!!!!:p

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/7784/thecaptainwasher5tl.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

JC316
10-23-05, 03:54 AM
I am a night owl. 2:52 am Central time zone and I am wide awake.

danbuc
10-23-05, 04:01 AM
Wait for it....wait for it.......4:01 here, and no sign of going to bed. I've got nothing to do tomorrow, so it doesn't matter if I go to sleep now or at 10:00 in the morning..hehe. I've got school at 6:30 in the morning till 8:15 at night now during the week so my routine of going to sleep at 3:00AM doesn't work very well now, although I still go to bed at 1:00 quite often...hehe.:sneaky:

powerglide
10-23-05, 04:15 AM
No thanks, I've partied with you before, and THIS happens to me EVERYTIME!!!!!:p

Oh yeah.....good times.....

Last Christmas was a lot of fun yeah?

I know you wouldn't remember so we took pictures :thumbsup:

http://drghetto.com/phunny/Santa_Drunk.jpg

Ralph
10-23-05, 04:19 AM
Oh yeah.....good times.....
Last Christmas was a lot of fun yeah?
I know you wouldn't remember so we took pictures :thumbsup:
http://drghetto.com/phunny/Santa_Drunk.jpg

Oh ya, how could I forget last years party, you cared enough to remember that eh?? And preserve the moment for all eternity, that's cool.:D At least I had a place to hang my hat while walking around mingling all that evening....as I recall, you just threw YOUR Santa hat on the floor.:tisk: :D

SEE!! It happens EVERYTIME you offer me a beer!!!

powerglide
10-23-05, 04:22 AM
.....At least I had a place to hang my hat while walking around mingling all that evening....as I recall, you just threw YOUR Santa hat on the floor.:tisk: :D

It was cold....I was drunk....there was major shrinkage!!

Ralph
10-23-05, 04:26 AM
It was cold....I was drunk....there was major shrinkage!!

Like a frightened turtle!:hide: :suspense:

powerglide
10-23-05, 04:31 AM
Like a frightened turtle!:hide: :suspense:

LOL!

.....I knew you were payin attention :)

DDS rollin a CTS
10-23-05, 04:44 AM
ahh, the amusement of late night posting. the only thing scarier than that santa is this guy!

Ralph
10-23-05, 04:47 AM
the only thing scarier than that santa is this guy!

Or your avatar!!:suspense: :hide:

DDS rollin a CTS
10-23-05, 04:52 AM
Or your avatar!!:suspense: :hide:

hey! watch what you say bout my babys momma!!! ;)

powerglide
10-23-05, 05:00 AM
.....the only thing scarier than that santa is this guy!

Hey hey!

"that santa" has a name!!

......I got you backed Ralph :thumbsup:

:) JK

Krashed989
10-23-05, 05:12 AM
Hey hey!

"that santa" has a name!!

......I got you backed Ralph :thumbsup:

:) JK

LMFAO!!!! :histeric:

davesdeville
10-23-05, 06:04 AM
4:02 here. Having no real job, only temp night hours sometimes, is not conducive to a normal sleep pattern. I popped some knockoff tylenol PM in hopes of sleeping soon because I want to go to the dragstrip at 10:30am tomorrow...

Playdrv4me
10-23-05, 08:28 AM
Late Night 'Lacs. I like it!

In my case, I stayed up waiting for my Girl---Friend to come home from yet another guy escapade she went out on last night. Of course she never did so her ass is grass first minute I see her. You know, I can sort of handle being the "friend" who is always there but likes her, but this is just BS. As soon as she gets a job and stable income im kicking her out of my apt.

Jesda
10-23-05, 08:47 AM
I've been waking at at 2-3am to study for midterms before class. Now I'm stuck on that schedule. I've been trying to stay up past 7pm but its difficult.

Spyder
10-23-05, 01:44 PM
Hahaha...was up drinking 'till 5:00 am, now I'm back up at 9 for god knows why...

addison_ii
10-23-05, 02:49 PM
Late Night 'Lacs. I like it!

In my case, I stayed up waiting for my Girl---Friend to come home from yet another guy escapade she went out on last night. Of course she never did so her ass is grass first minute I see her. You know, I can sort of handle being the "friend" who is always there but likes her, but this is just BS. As soon as she gets a job and stable income im kicking her out of my apt.Yeah yeah kick her out but first go one more last round.:lildevil:

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 02:59 PM
Yeah yeah kick her out but first go one more last round.:lildevil:

Can i join?, ive been up until 3am on the forums....

Yet rid of her Ian, shes a clinger :sneaky:

take Addisons advice too :D

Spyder
10-23-05, 03:53 PM
yes yes, I must agree, the advice given by Addison was great!

Ralph
10-23-05, 03:59 PM
Ahhh, I hate to mention this, but it's daytime guys......;)

Maybe not for MC....:D

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 04:03 PM
Ahhh, I hate to mention this, but it's daytime guys......;)
Maybe not for MC....:D

LOL

9pm exactly here

Ralph
10-23-05, 04:04 PM
LOL
9pm exactly here

Oh, ok, not quite your bedtime.;)

2:05 pm here...

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 04:06 PM
Oh, ok, not quite your bedtime.;)
2:05 pm here...

Ive taken a few days off work, i'm allowed to stay up late. Mrs. McCombie says so. :p

Ralph
10-23-05, 04:10 PM
Ive taken a few days off work, i'm allowed to stay up late. Mrs. McCombie says so. :p

Suddenly I just remembered why I'm happy to be single.....for now.:D

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 04:13 PM
Suddenly I just remembered why I'm happy to be single.....for now.:D

LOL shes going away on a conference next week, so i get a few days to myself :sneaky:

me and the boys are going to the strip club!

Jesda
10-23-05, 05:03 PM
I was just reading the thread title again. For a moment it made me think that Ben was trying to initiate some kind of freaky orgy.

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 05:18 PM
I was just reading the thread title again. For a moment it made me think that Ben was trying to initiate some kind of freaky orgy.

LMAO :histeric:

LittleB
10-23-05, 05:54 PM

Not gonna lie, when I saw the title, that crossed my mind LOL :p

LOL shes going away on a conference next week, so i get a few days to myself :sneaky:
me and the boys are going to the strip club!

Have fun! :banana:

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 05:57 PM
Not gonna lie, when I saw the title, that crossed my mind LOL :p
Have fun! :banana:

Will you be attending Megan???

Youre welcome if you wish to join us :sneaky:

LittleB
10-23-05, 06:17 PM
Will you be attending Megan???
Youre welcome if you wish to join us :sneaky:

To the strip club? :D I'd go if you weren't in another country LOL

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 06:18 PM
To the strip club? :D I'd go if you weren't in another country LOL

LOl could be a problem.....

I'll get one of them gold lined mourners' Cessners sent out for you.

If you read the Christmas thread you'll get it

LittleB
10-23-05, 06:28 PM
LOl could be a problem.....
I'll get one of them gold lined mourners' Cessners sent out for you.
If you read the Christmas thread you'll get it

LOL just read it!! Hey, you fly me over there and I'm down for ths strip club....LOL ;) You have to promise to send me back to the U.S. though....:p

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 06:31 PM
LOL just read it!! Hey, you fly me over there and I'm down for ths strip club....LOL ;) You have to promise to send me back to the U.S. though....:p

Awwww

DANG

was hoping to keep you here. I'm sure you'd love England, you can get CAdillac CTS's in Right hand drive :D

LittleB
10-23-05, 06:36 PM
Awwww
DANG
was hoping to keep you here. I'm sure you'd love England, you can get CAdillac CTS's in Right hand drive :D

I probably would love it! I don't think I'd do so well driving over there though :burn: :shocked2: <KABOOM!!!!> LOL

urbanski
10-23-05, 06:38 PM
sup LittleB :cool:

LittleB
10-23-05, 06:39 PM
sup LittleB :cool:

Hey! :wave: Wassup, how you doin?

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 06:40 PM
I probably would love it! I don't think I'd do so well driving over there though :burn: :shocked2: <KABOOM!!!!> LOL

LOL!!

More points for you ;)

EDIT:

After ive finished spreading it around

urbanski
10-23-05, 06:40 PM
i am well, thanks, spamming it up in the lounge :p
this is the only place i can get points, lol

LittleB
10-23-05, 06:42 PM

Awww don't tell me that's the only reason you are here! I thought you liked us :sneaky: :D

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 06:43 PM

:nono:

Im thinking about negative :p

LittleB
10-23-05, 06:44 PM
LOL!!

More points for you ;)

EDIT:

After ive finished spreading it around

Aww, thanks! :D

Just curious, does your wife mind you going to strip clubs? Most women here freak out over it, I am just curious how it is over there in England!

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 06:49 PM
Aww, thanks! :D
Just curious, does your wife mind you going to strip clubs? Most women here freak out over it, I am just curious how it is over there in England!

What she dont knwo wont hurt her

Nah really, she doesnt mind, if im with the boys, all is well, she knows i am loyal to her, and it doesnt bother her aslong as i "look but dont touch".

Besides I need some entertainment when shes away from home :p

LittleB
10-23-05, 06:51 PM
What she dont knwo wont hurt her
Nah really, she doesnt mind, if im with the boys, all is well, she knows i am loyal to her, and it doesnt bother her aslong as i "look but dont touch".
Besides I need some entertainment when shes away from home :p

Awesome!! That's how I am :thumbsup: You got a good woman!

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 07:00 PM
Awesome!! That's how I am :thumbsup: You got a good woman!

I'll tell her :D

Must make you a good woman then ;)

LittleB
10-23-05, 07:02 PM
I'll tell her :D
Must make you a good woman then ;)

Well you know....not to toot my own horn or anything...but I've been told that, yes. :halo: :p :D

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 07:04 PM
Well you know....not to toot my own horn or anything...but I've been told that, yes. :halo: :p :D

LOL good women are few and far between

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 07:09 PM
Positive comes to those who wait, im all out for tonight, so more will be appearing for those of you who i tried to give it to.

I have a list

LittleB
10-23-05, 07:13 PM
Positive comes to those who wait, im all out for tonight, so more will be appearing for those of you who i tried to give it to.
I have a list

It's OK, I accept I.O.U.'s. :D :halo:

:duck:

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 07:15 PM
It's OK, I accept I.O.U.'s. :D :halo:
:duck:

LOL

LittleB
10-23-05, 07:16 PM
LOL

I'm totally joking by the way...

mccombie_5
10-23-05, 07:19 PM
I'm totally joking by the way...

LOL hey i promised positive you get positive

On behalf of Claire at least

LittleB
10-23-05, 07:20 PM
LOL hey i promised positive you get positive
On behalf of Claire at least

Nah, I've got too many already!!! LOL :p

Ralph
10-24-05, 12:19 AM
B, you should come up to Canada and join me at a strip club, but only if you're the one performing! (Here's where we need a little stripper smiley).

Ever thought of supplementing your income this way? You could make some fine, tax-free coin this way!

LittleB
10-24-05, 12:29 AM
B, you should come up to Canada and join me at a strip club, but only if you're the one performing! (Here's where we need a little stripper smiley).
Ever thought of supplementing your income this way? You could make some fine, tax-free coin this way!

LOL, what am I a piece of meat?! J/K Sure i've THOUGHT about it...but would I ever do it...HELL NO. The only person I strip for is my man!!!!!!

Ralph
10-24-05, 12:37 AM
LOL, what am I a piece of meat?! J/K Sure i've THOUGHT about it...but would I ever do it...HELL NO. The only person I strip for is my man!!!!!!

But you're depriving the world of your talents! And you could buy your "manager" :contract: a new Caddy every month! (Just to keep him happy, so that he knows you love him).

LittleB
10-24-05, 12:45 AM
But you're depriving the world of your talents! And you could buy your "manager" :contract: a new Caddy every month! (Just to keep him happy, so that he knows you love him).

You see, we actually LOVE eachother so ya know, that wouldn't work. And don't say if he REALLY loved me he'd let me strip LOL....I know I am depriving many of seeing such a beautiful site...err umm sites, I guess, but hey, there are plenty of other women to look at!!:thumbsup:

Ralph
10-24-05, 12:51 AM
You see, we actually LOVE eachother so ya know, that wouldn't work. And don't say if he REALLY loved me he'd let me strip LOL....I know I am depriving many of seeing such a beautiful site...err umm sites, I guess, but hey, there are plenty of other women to look at!!:thumbsup:

Oh, no, who wants to see those "other" women? No, no, the men (and ladies) of the world want quality! And as for your manager, I was thinking in a practical sense, about a certain Saskatchewan-born financial genius, who would make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Then he could start working on getting you into the movies!:cool2:

LittleB
10-24-05, 01:13 AM
Oh, no, who wants to see those "other" women? No, no, the men (and ladies) of the world want quality! And as for your manager, I was thinking in a practical sense, about a certain Saskatchewan-born financial genius, who would make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.
Then he could start working on getting you into the movies!:cool2:

Stripping is one thing...."the movies" is one a whole 'nother level. I would NEVER....ever ever ever ever (lol from "Rush Hour") do that. You'd just love that wouldn't you?!:sneaky: You gotta leave some things to the imagination Ralphie!

DopeStar 156
10-24-05, 01:59 AM
I just don't sleep anymore.... I can't help it. I can't lay down in bed and fall asleep, it takes a ton of crap to do that. Music, blankets, a hoodie, and the room has to be like 20 degrees. Haha Late Night 'Lacs indeed.

powerglide
10-24-05, 02:06 AM
Alright dopestar!

Back to sleeplessness :)

davesdeville
10-24-05, 03:20 AM
and it doesnt bother her aslong as i "look but dont touch".

Your wife doesn't happen to moonlight as a bouncer at Fantasy World in Albuquerque, NM does she? That's what the bouncer always tells me anyway :bouncer:

urbanski
10-24-05, 07:02 AM
lol

mccombie_5
10-24-05, 07:11 AM
Your wife doesn't happen to moonlight as a bouncer at Fantasy World in Albuquerque, NM does she? That's what the bouncer always tells me anyway :bouncer:

Don't think so :rolleyes: I'll ask her though :lildevil: :duck:

urbanski
10-24-05, 07:23 AM
Stripping is one thing...."the movies" is one a whole 'nother level. I would NEVER....ever ever ever ever (lol from "Rush Hour") do that. You'd just love that wouldn't you?!:sneaky: You gotta leave some things to the imagination Ralphie!
thanks for saying hi up in the V forum...you added some class to that joint :highfive: :sneaky:

LittleB
10-24-05, 01:11 PM
thanks for saying hi up in the V forum...you added some class to that joint :highfive: :sneaky:

LOL Thanks! :D

Jesda
10-24-05, 04:13 PM
I'm almost back to normal! Last night I went to bed as late at 11pm and woke up at 6am. Sure beats sleep at 6 and waking at 2.

powerglide
10-24-05, 04:25 PM
my cycles all messed up.....been on 3 hours of sleep for the last 3 nights.

My parents are in town, and they are jet lagged, plus I'm sleepin on the pull-out sofa....I'll probably back here again tonight!

DopeStar 156
10-24-05, 06:11 PM
Waaahhhh.... I am so BEAT!!!! :boring: :crying: I wish I had the time to sleep....

Spyder
10-24-05, 10:24 PM
Sleep is good...Think I'll indulge in it a bit more than normal tonight...good birthday present for myself would be a good nights sleep, eh, since I've not had one in the last six months.

DopeStar 156
10-25-05, 12:39 AM
I got a midterm tomorrow, burning the midnight oil as they say.

powerglide
10-25-05, 12:47 AM
Don't burn it too much.....I used to do that in undergrad, but in grad school I learned that hitting the sack and waking up early to finish off worked better for me.

Eitherway, good luck buddy!

gothicaleigh
10-25-05, 03:02 AM
I can't sleep for more than a couple hours lately. <sigh> I'm rather tired too.

Quick, someone post something interesting and entertain me.
:p

DopeStar 156
10-25-05, 03:08 AM
Quick, someone post something interesting and entertain me.
:p
*Dances for you*

Mountain Dew Code Red is like gasoline for the body. I'm wide awake and absorbing 8 weeks of Western Civilization in one night like a SPONGE!!! Bwaaahahahhahahaaha!!!! :lildevil:

A tip for all you youngins out there in Caddyland, don't sleep in class. You'll find yourself twitching at 3:15 in the morning filling out a study guide high on caffiene.

gothicaleigh
10-25-05, 03:17 AM
*cranks the grinder for her monkey* :p

Coke Zero for me tonight. Don't know how anyone can drink Mountain Dew <blech>.

I'm just sifting through the forums. Gods I'm bored.

Krashed989
10-25-05, 03:39 AM
*Dances for you*

Mountain Dew Code Red is like gasoline for the body. I'm wide awake and absorbing 8 weeks of Western Civilization in one night like a SPONGE!!! Bwaaahahahhahahaaha!!!! :lildevil:

A tip for all you youngins out there in Caddyland, don't sleep in class. You'll find yourself twitching at 3:15 in the morning filling out a study guide high on caffiene.

DopeStar, you just made 2,300. Congradulations!!! LOL, I bet you didn't even notice.

davesdeville
10-25-05, 05:44 AM
This 3:45 AM stuff has to stop for me. I have a sneaking suspicion if I actually get this job I'm hoping for ($8.50/hr to start isn't bad for an 18y.o. with almost no experiance) it's gonna be in the MORNING. Excluding Sunday when I went to the dragstrip and staying up until the morning, I haven't even SEEN morning in months.

Spyder
10-25-05, 11:36 AM
ahhhh, what the hell? I slept for 10 hours last night...I honestly think that's the longest single piece of sleep I've had in a year and ahalf, since I started working both jobs and am still going to school, and I woke up feeling older than hell...bones creaking, head hurting, and I had touse the dresser to pull myself out of bed...damnitt!

Spyder
10-26-05, 04:04 AM
well..this night I think I'll hit the sack early...1 am is a good time for sleep...could use a shower, cause I smell like cigarette smoke from the damned bar, but It's about time I wash the sheets anyways, so I'll worry about that in the morning...g'night to ya'll for now! :)

davesdeville
10-26-05, 05:27 AM
3:26 now. I've gotta be somewhere in 11.5 hours...

5000 posts. Good lord, I've gotta lay off this place :)

Spyder
10-26-05, 12:07 PM
Nah, c'mon Dave...why the heck wouldja wanna do that?!