: I like our group- checked out other forums-what a surprise!

moldowan
10-22-05, 11:48 PM
I was on the MBworld forums (checking out the C63 threads) and was really surprised by the juvenile banter there.Makes me appreciate OUR adult, intelligent, and useful members!-moldy

Blackout
10-22-05, 11:52 PM
I was on the MBworld forums (checking out the C63 threads) and was really surprised by the juvenile banter there.Makes me appreciate OUR adult, intelligent, and useful members!-moldyI guess you don't read these forums much do you?

ace996
10-23-05, 12:16 AM
Mr.Blackout,
That is so funny. Quite entertaining, you insulting the posters on this site. Please continue your witty, insightful, and affectionate posts...I love them.
-ace

Joey'sVee
10-23-05, 12:20 AM
I guess you don't read these forums much do you?

:thehand:

I like the posters on this site the ones that don't may get a bad REPUTATION! :stirpot:

moldowan
10-23-05, 12:27 AM
Mr. blackout, I really stick to the cts-v forum here so I only was commenting about this particular sub-site. But in general, yes our V site is great and I get a lot of enjoyment and useful info from it. Even though posts' are hard to judge by, I can tell we have above average IQ's floating around our forum group. It's nice to be a part of it! -moldy

Blackout
10-23-05, 12:28 AM
Mr.Blackout,
That is so funny. Quite entertaining, you insulting the posters on this site. Please continue your witty, insightful, and affectionate posts...I love them.
-aceAnd how am I doing that? By not bowing before the CTS-V? By actually saying that another car is better then it? Dude get a life and realize that the CTS-V is not the end all. And why is everyone saying Mr.Blackout!?

Blackout
10-23-05, 12:31 AM
:thehand:

I like the posters on this site the ones that don't may get a bad REPUTATION! :stirpot:Oh no!!!! Don't give me a bad reputation!!! Those bars mean the world to me!!! The world is going to end if I lose a bar!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :crying2:

DILLIGAF
10-23-05, 12:32 AM
I hang out in the jeepsunlimited forums too,good crowd over there also.But this is my favorite,thanks guys

moldowan
10-23-05, 12:32 AM
with age comes wisdom, with wisdom come patience. we all were 22 once

crowan
10-23-05, 12:33 AM
And how am I doing that? By not bowing before the CTS-V? By actually saying that another car is better then it? Dude get a life and realize that the CTS-V is not the end all. And why is everyone saying Mr.Blackout!?

Our mistake, MRS. Blackout.

Blackout
10-23-05, 12:35 AM
Our mistake, MRS. Blackout.Is that your idea of a clever put down? You'll have to do much better then that.

JAMESDEVANS
10-23-05, 12:36 AM
If you guys want to see a first class forum then check out the corvette forum.com, it makes most forums look second class.

Blackout
10-23-05, 12:39 AM
If you guys want to see a first class forum then check out the corvette forum.com, it makes most forums look second class.I will agree with that. Good group of guys other there

ace996
10-23-05, 01:00 AM
Mr.Blackout,
I don't understand the comment about "the other car is better". Which car? Also, please expand your comment of my V worship, I was not under the impression that I worship the V but you must have some insight that is hidden....please share your secret? Please? Disregard all the other posts of loose-stools, its acceptable to have a weak bowel...I won't blame you for that. So please, what's the secret?
-ace

CVP33
10-23-05, 01:22 AM
When I was 22 I had all the answers. Then came 23, 24, 25............

Vrocks
10-23-05, 01:29 AM
This is an excellent forum, and I think a lot of it has to do with the way Sal and the mods run it.

We're also fortunate to have several members that are technically proficient (mechanically and electronically).

Staxxin
10-23-05, 01:30 AM
Did the Answers go at 25? Mine seemed to part after marriage :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

CVP33
10-23-05, 01:44 AM
I married my answers. :histeric:

Staxxin
10-23-05, 01:50 AM
Yes me too!!! I hear it every day!!!! :histeric: :histeric:

Slywun
10-23-05, 01:53 AM

Me too.... a couple of times :bang2:

Dennisscars
10-23-05, 02:04 AM
When I got married I told my wife I would make the hard decisions and she could make the easy ones... I'm still waiting for one.....

Dennisscars
10-23-05, 02:04 AM
kitty.. kitty
http://www.gotpetsonline.com/pictures-gallery/exotic-pictures-breeders-babies/white-tiger-pictures-breeders-babies/pictures/white-tiger-0001.jpg

addison_ii
10-23-05, 02:20 AM
I married my answers. :histeric:Not a V owner but I agree.:cool:

Joey'sVee
10-23-05, 02:34 AM
I was on the MBworld forums (checking out the C63 threads) and was really surprised by the juvenile banter there.Makes me appreciate OUR adult, intelligent, and useful members!-moldy

I agree this is the best forum ever!!! It's all becuase of our great memebrs and moderators!!!:D

I do however wish we didn't have all the stupids kitty pics.

urbanski
10-23-05, 09:08 AM
moldy if you get a c63 lemme drive it :D

Florian
10-23-05, 12:51 PM
Is that your idea of a clever put down? You'll have to do much better then that.

I think CROWAN was pointing out that your 'sig' has a really quick quarter mile time. Maybe we should bow to your lincoln.....pos.

F

Blackout
10-23-05, 01:07 PM
I think CROWAN was pointing out that your 'sig' has a really quick quarter mile time. Maybe we should bow to your lincoln.....pos.
FWhoa......what a professional environment we have here. Talk crap about other members cars:suspense:

CVP33
10-23-05, 01:27 PM
Back on topic. The CTS-V forum is by far the best I've ever been a part of. Our posters are knowledgible, helpful and for the most part self policed.

I was temporarily banned from the Corvette Forums for saying "thread jack on" and "thread jack off". After I exchanged emails with the moderators I was reinstated.

heavymetals
10-23-05, 03:44 PM
I used to post on the MB forum when I had my 320e.

They didn't like being corrected about the BS that some of their members spew.

crowan
10-23-05, 03:59 PM
Great Forum, interesting people, good layout. Combined with the FAQ, you couldn't ask for a better resource for improving your ownership experience. I especially like the fact that so many members own/have owned so many different makes of vehicles and are not just wedded to one brand. It gives the forum a much broader perspective.

I used to post on the Jeep and the Z06 forums but found them to be boring. The Z06 layout is also not eye-friendly.

CR

Vrocks
10-23-05, 08:56 PM
I was temporarily banned from the Corvette Forums for saying "thread jack on" and "thread jack off". After I exchanged emails with the moderators I was reinstated.
:histeric: I did the same thing here... But I didn't get banned.

LittleB
10-23-05, 09:08 PM

LOL!!!:histeric: :thumbsup: I like that answer!

I used to be on the Eclipse forums, and I enjoy it here MUCH better. There are so many more members, and everyone is very knowledgeable :yup: . I have lots of fun here too (in the lounge :banana: ).