: The world's smallest car

SilverCTS
10-22-05, 11:23 PM
This is probably the most technically advanced car on the planet, but it doesn't have air conditioning, a good sound system, or GPS Navigation.

http://www.livescience.com/technology/051020_nanocar.html

Kev
10-22-05, 11:26 PM
If it ain't a Cadillac......... :cool2:

Ralph
10-22-05, 11:28 PM
Oh my goodness!! This is getting a bit freaky already. Imagine the applications for that?? Spying on people, military, police, etc.

Apparently the Japanese have something that they inject into ones arteries and it's a nano bug that feeds and lives off the plaque in your arteries from cholesterol.

Kev
10-22-05, 11:33 PM
Oh my goodness!! This is getting a bit freaky already. Imagine the applications for that?? Spying on people, military, police, etc.

Apparently the Japanese have something that they inject into ones arteries and it's a nano bug that feeds and lives off the plaque in your arteries from cholesterol.What happens if you run out of plaque?! :confused: :eek:

Ralph
10-22-05, 11:35 PM
What happens if you run out of plaque?! :confused: :eek:

LOL!! Then it probably clogs your artery and causes a stroke!:yup:

I guess we'll have to keep on eating greasy hamburgers and potato chips.:woohoo:

addison_ii
10-22-05, 11:40 PM
LOL!! Then it probably clogs your artery and causes a stroke!:yup:

I guess we'll have to keep on eating greasy hamburgers and potato chips.:woohoo:Wendy's here I come. Can I have a quadruple classic with extra mayo and bacon?? Thank You. Please drizzle some oil on the fries Thank You.:D

ben72227
10-23-05, 12:29 AM
Hmmm. Well, nano technology will be accepted one day. It's just one of those things that's kind of shocking too us right now. I mean, imagine if 50 years ago you told somebody that one day you'd be able to send a message from Missoula, Montana to Kabul, Afghanistan in less than 10 seconds - they'd say you were crazy and needed to be checked into a mental institution (but we all know now that you do exactly that with E-Mail:D)