: Vegas People Look Here!!!

Vegas V
10-21-05, 04:11 PM
I was wondering how many people from Vegas do we have at this great froum, perhaps we can get together and have a good time one of this days, perhaps a PT's night on a Sat.

Come on, if you are from Vegas and want to meet other V owners in you area post here, let's see if we can organize something.

1fstkde
10-21-05, 04:31 PM
im not from vegas but from los angeles....there was a discussion a while back from the cali boys thinking about making a vegas run...what happened to that?? im still down to do it...should get the vegas and cali v's together one weekend...would be fun!!!

LV_V
10-21-05, 04:38 PM
I'm from Vegas but going to school in Tucson right now. I'll be in Vegas from Nov. 18th to 27th. Down for a meet.

Vegas V
10-21-05, 05:02 PM
It is good that we are getting some response on this thread, let's see if we can get something going here, in regards to the Vegas run with the Cali people, I don't know much about it, I wasn't aware of that, but I'm sure that if we can get the cali people here, it will be a blast.

LV V how bout a meet on the 26th, that is the Sat after Thanks Giving, let me know if it's OK, and I'll get the ball rolling, we need to pick a spot, thouhg, any thougths??

urbanski
10-21-05, 05:22 PM
hey i'll be in vegas oct 24-28 and would love to hang w/ you guys...
let me know

lawfive
10-21-05, 05:25 PM
I started a SEMA thread back in June (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43121&highlight=sema). I'll give it a bump to see who's in.

trekster
10-21-05, 05:26 PM
I'm currently living in Vegas right now! But, I'm over at los angeles and won't come back to vegas until 27-28 whenever I get back my tune back from Stealth.

Vegas V
10-21-05, 05:32 PM
How bout we get a list going, so far on the list for Nov. 26.

Urbanski
LV V
Vegas_V

LV_V
10-21-05, 06:00 PM
Count me in for Nov. 26th. Brainstorming right now on where we could meet up.

urbanski
10-21-05, 06:00 PM
dude....oct 26 i'd be in, not nov 26 :)
lol, just there oct 24-28.
maybe we could do a quickie impromptu thing that week

Vegas V
10-21-05, 06:04 PM
dude....oct 26 i'd be in, not nov 26 :)
lol, just there oct 24-28.
maybe we could do a quickie impromptu thing that week

Dude, I'm sorry, I didn't read that right the first time, I'm busy all next week, otherwise I'll hook up with you, maybe next time.

LV_V
10-21-05, 06:05 PM
lol didn't even notice you put october. I won't be there then, but I'm sure others would be down for a meet.

I'm still down for a November 26th meet...

BTW - My car is still pulling hard to the right on acceleration; I'd really like some other V owners to take a look or even drive it to see if they can locate my problem. The dealer simply pushed me away saying "It's normal for the CTS-V". I am so aggravated with my dealer...

Vegas V
10-21-05, 06:14 PM
I'm still down for a November 26th meet...

BTW - My car is still pulling hard to the right on acceleration; I'd really like some other V owners to take a look or even drive it to see if they can locate my problem. The dealer simply pushed me away saying "It's normal for the CTS-V". I am so aggravated with my dealer...

Kool on the Nov meet. :thumbsup:

In regards to your car pulling to the right on acceleration, my 98 corvette used to do that on WOT, but it is from the force of the car, if I remember correctly, the driveshaft spins to the right, and that could be a reason for your car to fell like it's pulling that way, but then again it would only pull from the rear tire, did I make any sense??? if not I'll be more that HAPPY to abuse your car on Nov 26th :histeric: :histeric:

LV_V
10-21-05, 06:18 PM
It never did it until last week. That is why I'm very concerned. Accelerating at the speeds I usually do and/or on the freeway it feels unsafe and dangerous. Even just accelerating normally, each time I shift and put gas into the clutch I must readjust the direction of the car. Its complete bullshit that the dealer won't step up and try to fix this issue. They even talked me into having them do a 4-point alignment on my V. Of course this did nothing for the issue AND now my steering wheel shakes a bit when I hit the brakes. Just wonderful :mad2:

1fstkde
10-21-05, 06:28 PM
i think alot of people are going to make the sema show...i thinks its between the 1st and the 3rd of november..i could do that, cant make the 26th of october will be in dallas...

Vegas V
10-21-05, 06:31 PM
It never did it until last week. That is why I'm very concerned. Accelerating at the speeds I usually do and/or on the freeway it feels unsafe and dangerous. Even just accelerating normally, each time I shift and put gas into the clutch I must readjust the direction of the car. Its complete bullshit that the dealer won't step up and try to fix this issue. They even talked me into having them do a 4-point alignment on my V. Of course this did nothing for the issue AND now my steering wheel shakes a bit when I hit the brakes. Just wonderful :mad2:

Have you rotated your tires yet? I know for a fact that when one of your front tires is going south, you get that same feeling, what dealership did you bought your car from,I bought mine from Cad of Las Vegas East, and the service that I've gotten from them is top notch.

LV_V
10-21-05, 06:38 PM
I have some new tires on the way from urbanski. They come in Monday, get them put on Monday or Tuesday. If that doesn't fix it, me and Cadi have serious issues.

urbanski
10-21-05, 07:00 PM
my steering wheel shakes a bit on braking, too, warped rotors i think. not bad enough that i worry about it

Florian
10-21-05, 10:22 PM
Im in vegas for SEMA and the following weekend...wanna hang?

F

Luna.
10-21-05, 10:34 PM
im not from vegas but from los angeles....there was a discussion a while back from the cali boys thinking about making a vegas run...what happened to that?? im still down to do it...should get the vegas and cali v's together one weekend...would be fun!!!

I'm almost always down for a Vegas run.

Now if only we could do this run on say a Wednesday right in the middle of the afternoon or so...:lildevil:

ctsvett
10-22-05, 02:01 AM
guys.. I am almost finished with clubcts.com a site with a event calendar/ regions, and member signup.... We will have a separate forum on this site to talk about meets and things like vegas runs...

I will probably re-launch the website this weekend...

Reed

captapp
10-22-05, 02:15 AM
I live in Laughlin but would be up to a meet in LV. Depending on the date I might be out of the country but will send my wife "Lead foot Sunday" in my stead.

Vegas-V
10-22-05, 02:56 AM
I can show up just about any time or place. And if anyone can tell me how to change my username, I'll stop stealing Vegas V's. :hmm: