: Toronto and GTA Area Escalade Owners Wanted For Car Show This Weekend!

CEO club
10-20-05, 05:03 PM
The CEO club (Cadillac Escalade Owners club) has been contacted by members from the Importfest car show.
They have informed us last minute that they have a booth available and they would like to have Escalade owners display there vehicles. If you are interested in supporting the CEO club and bringing down your vehicle please contact Mike at (416)-804-6453 for more information. Importfest is Saturday, October, 22, 2005 at the Rogers Centre, formerly the Sky Dome. www.ceoclub.ca

Falkolade
10-20-05, 11:33 PM
Is there a CEO club for Cleveland? ? ? my daily driver isn't show worthy, but i'd like to look at some fly rides.

CEO club
10-22-05, 02:19 AM
Hey Falkolade we currently have over 40 members register in our club and growing. Our goal is to have members in every state and every city. We donít have any member in your area (Cleveland) yet but we are working on it. So why not be the first one to join and register to become a member, its free.

BIG SPENDER
10-24-05, 09:17 PM
Sorry that i was unable to attend. My wife and I went out to purchase and pick up our new Dimond White 04 ESV Platinum...:cool2: NV as you always say.... we're back with the BIG BOYS with there BIG TOYS....

Falkolade
10-25-05, 03:49 PM
CEO club... I am a bit new to this site... how do I join? i'd love to be THE cleveland member ! !