: to all of you guys who cleared their corners....

Super
10-17-05, 04:53 PM
what did you replace the amber plastic with, or did you just leave it like it was, it looks weird. I opened up my headlights today and took off the amber part and put everything back together, it didnīt look that good, it looked like something was missing (empty hole and bulb sticking out).
What do you think of tinting the amber part with black paint?

jrs05caddyext
10-17-05, 06:11 PM
I guess it's really up to you. I left mine blank. I removed the amber plastic and sealed it back together.

T-Dizzy
10-18-05, 12:11 PM
what did you replace the amber plastic with, or did you just leave it like it was, it looks weird. I opened up my headlights today and took off the amber part and put everything back together, it didnīt look that good, it looked like something was missing (empty hole and bulb sticking out).
What do you think of tinting the amber part with black paint?

I did mine quote a while ago, and noticed, too, that it looks a little bare, and the directionals don't glow like they used to. When I'm feeling froggy, I plan on carving up some of that clear plastic diamond-cut plastic used on old shop lights and popping it into place. Hopefully it'll help disperse the amber LED light a little more.

- T