: just got new wheels for 2006 ext

JOHNNYRENO
10-17-05, 01:02 AM
i just got my new 22 inch wheels, and am not sure how to sell my original stock rims and tires with less than 500 miles on them, any ideas?? thanks in advance:hmm:

gort
10-17-05, 02:10 AM
Try E-bay!

fast66
10-17-05, 02:56 AM
you wont be able to sell them. it is really hard, as for your 06 ext, do they have some new back cargo cover??

hcvone
10-17-05, 08:08 AM
As said E-Bay, but you will see dozens of sets for sale.

Boombotz
10-17-05, 08:50 PM
If you have the room. Hold onto them. I have saved mine just in case I bring my Lade down for warranty and the blame my big rims on the cause. I will slapp the stock ones on and bring it to a different dealer. Also if your rims ever get stolen at least you have something to throw on until the insurance company figures out what they are going to do for you.

JOHNNYRENO
10-18-05, 01:53 AM
GREAT idea some bases i never thought about covering will do thanks much...

99escalademan
10-18-05, 04:40 PM
In mn we have an aftermarket law. It says adding aftermarket accesories cannot void any warrantys by the dealer. I would keep the stock just in case anythning happens to the customs.

fast66
10-18-05, 05:42 PM
In mn we have an aftermarket law. It says adding aftermarket accesories cannot void any warrantys by the dealer. I would keep the stock just in case anythning happens to the customs.
I think all states have that law, I know the WA and CA do

slimm44
10-18-05, 05:54 PM
In mn we have an aftermarket law. It says adding aftermarket accesories cannot void any warrantys by the dealer. that law only means that they have to prove that the accessory caused the problem to void the warranty. they could link excess hub wear on bigger wheels, but they can't say they won't fix your factory stereo because you have an aftermarket air intake.