: for all those who've had their trucks stolen

Adam
10-14-05, 05:38 PM
today when i was leaving the store i seen some guy by my car, acting like he was messing with lock, like a key was stuck in it. looked normal, minding his own business like he had a problem. i was like wtf is this guy doing? i walk up and he looks at me and tries to take off, yeah he was trying to steal my car, or atleast get in it, there werent any other CTS' around so it wasnt no case of mistaken identity. in knocked his ass down and beat the living shit out of him. that is one thing you dont ever do and that is try to steal anything of mine, i worked to damn hard for this car. i kicked his damn face in. then, and this is gonna sound like bs but i really did it, grabbed his hand and placed it behind my wheel. then i got in and back over his hand just to teach this dipshit a lesson. f*ckin degenerate bastard peice of shit, got his. i thought of all you Escalade guys who would have loved to do the same thing.

Ralph
10-14-05, 05:57 PM
I'm glad you're my FRIEND lowlow. :hide: :suspense:

mccombie_5
10-14-05, 05:58 PM
I would like to do it to the guy who got my 97 Beemer

It is *officially* wrong, but good work lowlow, these scumbags need teaching a lesson, and i think any one of us would do the same in given cirsumstances

Adam
10-14-05, 06:33 PM
I would like to do it to the guy who got my 97 Beemer

It is *officially* wrong, but good work lowlow, these scumbags need teaching a lesson, and i think any one of us would do the same in given cirsumstances

wrong yes but it felt so good. that is for all that have had that problem. there was one good thing that came out of it... i did yell "GET A JOB YOU..." well what i called him afterward is neither here nor there. he had a peice of wood stuck in my door. i was between a expedition and a tahoe so i dont think anyone seen it. i did drive back by a little while later and he was gone, not but 15 minutes later, if anyone seen it cops would have been all over the place. that guy looked like scum anyway, had track marks all over his arms.

Adam
10-14-05, 06:35 PM
I'm glad you're my FRIEND lowlow. :hide: :suspense:

as long as you dont try stealing my car you'll be alright.

Boombotz
10-14-05, 07:54 PM
I would love to catch an a**hole in the middle of taking my Lade . I think your beating would seem minimum to mine:devil: . Way to go though bet the guy might think twice next time.

slk230mb
10-14-05, 07:58 PM
I am going to close this. You prevented the theft of your car, but we don't need this kind of conversation going on here.