: message

cadillac6
12-02-03, 08:31 PM
Well I was at the gas station tonight to put gas in my car after clearing the PCM codes in my car for a stupid o2 sensor problem!!! arggggggg anyway I shut the car off put some gas in the caddy and got back in. Now this is the weird part. I turned on the car and it said "ice possible" what the hell? i know what that means but why did it show up? it was only 36 degrees outside. Someone fill me in? :confused:

hollisl
12-02-03, 08:37 PM
"Ice Possible" means there may be ice on the roads. The message seems to come on at 36 degrees. Based on how the temperatures are taken and variations in temperature over terrain, ice is possible... The car doesn't seem to know if there is a "hottie" in the back seat with you and then give you a message that "s*x is possible"

Well I was at the gas station tonight to put gas in my car after clearing the PCM codes in my car for a stupid o2 sensor problem!!! arggggggg anyway I shut the car off put some gas in the caddy and got back in. Now this is the weird part. I turned on the car and it said "ice possible" what the hell? i know what that means but why did it show up? it was only 36 degrees outside. Someone fill me in? :confused:

cadillac6
12-02-03, 08:41 PM
"Ice Possible" means there may be ice on the roads. The message seems to come on at 36 degrees. Based on how the temperatures are taken and variations in temperature over terrain, ice is possible... The car doesn't seem to know if there is a "hottie" in the back seat with you and then give you a message that "s*x is possible"
:histeric: lol i wish it did! haha i appreciate it though man