: new to the board...

STS
03-03-03, 05:11 PM
I'm getting an STS within the month for a new family car. Most likely a 93-95. I know all the pros and cons of the year differences, but $$$$$ is an issue too. I can't spend too much on a second vehicle, but need power and comfort wrapped in 4 doors. STS it is.

Just wanted to introduce myself, and look forward to spending alot of time here in the near future.

BTW, I see there aren't many links for aftermarket parts, so I'm assuming it's all up to us to put our own inginuity to the test.

BeelzeBob
03-03-03, 06:20 PM
Welcome aboard, STS.. Thanks for signing up.. We'll be getting some aftermarket part links up soon. In the meantime, maybe someone would like the post up a few links for you right here..

How did you find us?

Eldo1953
03-03-03, 06:47 PM
Welcome aboard, those STS's are great cars!

elwesso
03-03-03, 07:31 PM
Well there really are oodles of aftermarket parts. Once we have lots of members, we may start a link area. If you have links, please post!!!

kcnewell
03-03-03, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by elwesso
Well there really are oodles of aftermarket parts. Once we have lots of members, we may start a link area. If you have links, please post!!!

EARTH TO WES!!! We already have a links area!:D

Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot.....Welcome STS to our humble and nutty site!

elwesso
03-03-03, 08:29 PM
Wow, I am a moderator right????? Brain fart i guess, itll never happen again. If i would have stopped after the "oodles" then i would have been OK

JerseyGirl
03-03-03, 10:04 PM
Welcome STS! :)

jerseyMan
03-07-03, 04:22 PM
STS, welcome...hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Allante North *
03-07-03, 04:24 PM
Welcome STS

Let us know what you get and try to post some pictures.

Katshot
03-07-03, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the jungle STS!
Don't feed the animals unless you're ready for some fun ;)
Actually, I think you'll find there are a lot of great people here and the list just keeps on growing.