Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Where can I find new Bose speakers for 2007 EXT?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  tony abbott 
#1 ·
Does anybody know the part number for the Bose tweeters or where I can purchase them? I called Bose, but they told me they don't sell to simpletons like me any automotive sound systems because they cannot guarantee the "quality they are known for" if an unqualified person installs it. Sounds kind of lame but that was what I was told.

#2 ·
"quality they are known for" my a$$. The speakers in my 2010 were lame. I dont see how anyone installing them could make them worse. My Bose bookshelf speakers and my Wave have decent quality and put my Escalade sound system to shame so opted to replace all of them in my escalade and boost the amp. Now I'm satisfied.

You might try the Caddy dealer, I'm sure they ahve to replace them from time to time.

#5 ·
If you like good sound forget Bose and go with Focal. Any quality car stereo installer/supplier can get you the right size.
I am waiting for my next ride and then going with a new sub, amp and speakers. We did that in my wife's SUV and it blows the Escalade sound out of the water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.