: I'm Diggin the New Foreum Logo!

Chuck C
03-03-03, 05:10 PM
I am honored to be part of the 'super-community'. The caddy sixteen is lookin nice too. :thumbsup:

kcnewell
03-03-03, 05:20 PM
As am I...On all counts!

BeelzeBob
03-03-03, 05:28 PM
Thank you. :) Whenever I've got the time, I'll be hard at work promoting this place and improving on it. When I'm not here, our team is doing a great job of keeping things right in the forums. :) Keep your eyes opened for our new image section coming VERY soon - hopefully this week - and our new online magazine. :D

Sal

AKPsiMC03
03-03-03, 09:17 PM
i like it... but you cant click on it anymore to take you back to the front page :banghead:

oh... can we have member rides too... where we post a few pics and details about our cars and what they have on them

BeelzeBob
03-04-03, 07:10 AM
We'll have a new section where we can post up pictures very shortly. That new feature may have the capability built in where we can post up stuff about our cars. So, let's just wait for that. I think we'll have it in a few days...

BeelzeBob
03-04-03, 07:11 AM
Oh, and when you say "Front Page" - do you mean the regular web site or the forum front page? I can set that back up but there's a link right beneath it to get back to the forum from page. Or, the "exit" button to get back to the home page...