: My Caddy Got Stolen

jrs05caddyext
10-05-05, 12:38 PM
I'm so ****ing mad right now. It was 2:30pm yesterday and I had just got off work. I get to the parking lot were I park my EXT and come to find that itís not were I had parked it. I right way knew it had been stolen. I had just got the ****ing 26s like 3 weeks ago. My company has surveillance cameras around the building so we get on that. You can see a suspicious Chevy Caprice come around the side of the building (vehicles never go back there) the image is not wide enough to see what the Caprice is doing. 2 min go by and the Caprice heads out with my Cadillac right behind it. They didnít break any glass. I had the stock alarm so they must have disabled it. Here are some pictures of what she used to look like.:rant2: :helpless:

CAROLINA CADDI
10-05-05, 01:10 PM
sorry to hear that. hope you get it back soon.

fast66
10-05-05, 01:28 PM
oh man , you saw it drive away infront of you?? That sucks!

Synergetic
10-05-05, 01:40 PM
Damnnn!! Get your shit back...

I don't understand why you guys don't got aftermarket alarms on your rides, especially with 26's. My truck is basically impossible to be broken into. You guys pay 50 g's for a truck, then drop another 20 g's into it (wheels, sound, etc.)... you got to spend a few thousand on security. Even my wheels can't be stolen, when any lug is loosened the alarm immediately turns on. Its comforting knowing that my truck is difficult to steal.

Sorry about the loss. Wish you the best finding your baby...

hcvone
10-05-05, 02:06 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. I keep my keys in my truck when I park, I have done that for the last yaer and a half, there are some many BMW's and Benz's in my area no one wants an Escalade.

Daniel Almestica
10-05-05, 02:35 PM
it just a damm shame you can'nt have anything nice!:mad:

hilldo
10-05-05, 02:41 PM
Sorry for your loss, bro. Hope you get her back.

suckit
10-05-05, 02:47 PM
Damn... thats whack mang, I was just peepin your ride da other day. I ain't getting nothin else for my ride until I upgrade my security. Too many scandless fools out there, you just can't take any chances no more.

Spittin Game
10-05-05, 03:22 PM
Damn that sucks! F*ckin scumbag thieves! Good luck getting it back!

grilco
10-05-05, 04:34 PM
Can't the truck be tracked with OnStar?

jrs05caddyext
10-05-05, 06:17 PM
Can't the truck be tracked with OnStar?

I wasnt subscribed to it, i dont think so.

jrs05caddyext
10-05-05, 06:27 PM
1st of all I wanted thank all you guys for the replies. I spoke to my insurance today and was very disappointed.:helpless: As many of you know I had just got those 26" Bid Homier rims about 2-3 weeks ago. Were I'm going with that is that I hadnít put them under my insurance yet. Insurance said that they could only pay up to $400.00 if I had a receipt. So basically I lost a couple thousand dollars. As for the surveillance they are pretty sure they can zoom and sharpen the image to get the plates of the ****ing lowlifes. But like some people have told me "Come back Bigger and Better" **** them haterz that canít work for their shit. :rant2:

Next time im getting LowJack.

tmurderer
10-05-05, 06:46 PM
Onstar should still be able to track it down, as long as you give them your permission, i think

mccombie_5
10-05-05, 06:51 PM
I hate this!!!!!!

I hear so much about Escalades being stolen over there too!
It sucks thatyou work your arse off to buy something,t hen three weeks later its gone!

I had a BMW lifted in July, it was a 1997 540i, whats the point in stealing a car like that??? It was onyl worth pennies, but a $50k truck....

Sorry to hear about the loss, if you find out where they are, find out where they live and torch their ****ing houses.

Scum, pure scum

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-05-05, 07:06 PM
YAH DUDE THAT'S REALLY F***ED UP!!!!

I agree with Mccombie 5, when u find these people, torch their "house" (if they even have one) and then beat the shit outta those two!!

mccombie_5
10-05-05, 07:15 PM
YAH DUDE THAT'S REALLY F***ED UP!!!!

I agree with Mccombie 5, when u find these people, torch their "house" (if they even have one) and then beat the shit outta those two!!

(then take THEIR car)

clickart
10-05-05, 07:36 PM
if you get it back, could i have your 26"? just joking....sorry to hear that

capjand1
10-05-05, 08:46 PM
Srry about the situation, hope you get your baby back with no damage!!

Stuntless
10-05-05, 11:24 PM
Sounds like I better get my onstar activated lol. At least I got a 2 way pager alarm with a battery backup installed, now if someone ****s with my shit it pages me and cutting the battery cables won't do a damn thing to stop the alarm.

slk230mb
10-06-05, 11:11 AM
Sorry to hear about this jrs02caddyext.

Bartlett_2
10-06-05, 11:20 AM
When mine got stolen, onstar couldn't track it. All the thieves have to do is unscrew the antenna on top of your lade, and it is almost impossible to track. If they want to completely disable it, there is a chip in the passenger side mirror they can break/remove. My opinion is onstar is useless. I haven't heard of one escalade/yukon ect.. theft where onstar actually tracked it. They market it saying they can track vehicles, but it isn't very probable. Lojack or viper is the only tracking systems worth a shot.

jrs05caddyext
10-06-05, 02:05 PM
They havent found my EXT yet. I'll try to get a link on here so you guys can see the video of the EXT when it was stolen.

fast66
10-06-05, 03:16 PM
where in so cal are you?

outofdablue
10-06-05, 04:12 PM
Sounds like they have been plotting on your truck. A couple of months ago, my truck got stolen right outside of my job. This happened in broad day light just a couple of hundred feet from my window at my job. What they do is scope your truck out and then get a extra key made and then just drive off with the truck ( no broken glass). I did some research and its pretty easy to get an extra key made at the dealer. Some dealers don't ask for any id or registeration card and only ask for the vin #.

jrs05caddyext
10-06-05, 04:51 PM
where in so cal are you?

This was in Valencia next to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

jrs05caddyext
10-06-05, 04:56 PM
Sounds like they have been plotting on your truck. A couple of months ago, my truck got stolen right outside of my job. This happened in broad day light just a couple of hundred feet from my window at my job. What they do is scope your truck out and then get a extra key made and then just drive off with the truck ( no broken glass). I did some research and its pretty easy to get an extra key made at the dealer. Some dealers don't ask for any id or registeration card and only ask for the vin #.

Yea it looks like they had been watching me for a while. The good thing is that we were able to zoom in on the picture and the suspicious Chevy Caprice parks on the side of the building and two individuals (baggy pants, gangsters I would say) get out and head towards my truck. The local police will be getting a copy of the video today. Oh and the building next door has surveillance as well, so I plan to head over there and see if they have anything on it. I would say they knew what they were doing since it only took a couple of min.

fast66
10-06-05, 05:01 PM
I hope you get their lic plate

blingblingcv
10-07-05, 12:24 AM
good luck on gettin your truck back, I just moved into a new apartment and have a carport instead of a garage now. I took off my rims last weekend just to be on the safe side.

jrs05caddyext
10-11-05, 11:11 AM
They found the Caddy on Saturday and I picked it up yesterday. They left it with stock Caddy rims and tires. They also broke the steering wheel column and screwed all my electrical. The windows, AC, gauges, whole dash donít work. I had to use pliers to turn the EXT on/off. Keyed the whole passenger side. Also broke my center console since it was locked. Last but not least they took my digital camera so I wonít be able to post pictures. The 26s are gone now.

slk230mb
10-11-05, 11:32 AM
They found the Caddy on Saturday and I picked it up yesterday. They left it with stock Caddy rims and tires. They also broke the steering wheel column and screwed all my electrical. The windows, AC, gauges, whole dash donít work. I had to use pliers to turn the EXT on/off. Keyed the whole passenger side. Also broke my center console since it was locked. Last but not least they took my digital camera so I wonít be able to post pictures. The 26s are gone now.

Theifs with consideration, they gave you stock rims and tires. Sorry to hear about the rest. Do you know what your insurance company wants to do with it?

hcvone
10-11-05, 11:42 AM
I don't know if it is good or bad that you got your truck back, it sucks when people destroy nice things. :(

jrs05caddyext
10-11-05, 01:24 PM
Theifs with consideration, they gave you stock rims and tires. Sorry to hear about the rest. Do you know what your insurance company wants to do with it?

I spoke to them and they are going to fix it from what I understand. They asked me to take it to a body shop.

I don't know if it is good or bad that you got your truck back, it sucks when people destory nice things.

I donít know either. I plan on paying the difference to get the truck painted candy black cherry. As long as the insurance repairs the damage I guess ill be fine.

Synergetic
10-11-05, 01:29 PM
Was this an enemy or just horrible people? They got the 26's, but why key the paint? I wonder if you had beef with any of them...?

I stopped two guys yesterday who were starting shit with me, they threatened to bash my window and actually almost did right infront of me!! I took care of it... but there will always be haters and you got watch out for them.

blingblingcv
10-11-05, 01:34 PM
Are you going to get money back for the rims?

jrs05caddyext
10-11-05, 01:49 PM
Are you going to get money back for the rims?

The rims are a total loss. I didnít have them insured at the time. :mad:

fast66
10-11-05, 01:51 PM
they put the stock wheels back on? They must have needed to drive it again once they took off the 26's. and keying the car seems really odd.

jrs05caddyext
10-11-05, 01:54 PM
Was this an enemy or just horrible people? They got the 26's, but why key the paint? I wonder if you had beef with any of them...?

I stopped two guys yesterday who were starting shit with me, they threatened to bash my window and actually almost did right infront of me!! I took care of it... but there will always be haters and you got watch out for them.

I think they were just haters that wanted the rims. Think about it, if they stole the truck why not strip it apart and sell it in pieces. As for beef, I donít think so I mind my own unless someone starts something with me them we have to take care of it.

hcvone
10-11-05, 01:59 PM
Keep an eye on the local papers to see if they are dump enough to try to sell them.

jrs05caddyext
10-11-05, 02:07 PM
Keep an eye on the local papers to see if they are dump enough to try to sell them.

I have been looking on local papers, eBay and other type of ads. The thing is that I was driving around town last Friday and saw and EXT with what I could of swered were my rims. I busted a U to catch up but he was two lights ahead. I wasnít able to catch up to him. I have had me eyes wide open everywhere I go now.

honda4x4nut
10-11-05, 02:11 PM
if insurance is not going to pay for rhe wheels get them to pay for the new paint. they have to paint it any way just take it to a shop who does the custom color you want and they will get insurance to pay for the new color. then you can go buy your own wheels and everything will work out better than before. Just a thought.

ccleve76
10-30-05, 12:51 PM
My escalde was stolen last night, from the queen mary at a holloween event in Long Beach cali, onstar has been unsuccessfull so far in locating my vehicle, i had 26's also tv monitors navagation the works, with a clifford alarm that pages me, guess i was to far away. you can see pic's on my ride the way it use to look rite here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/823501 i;m sure its stripped by now and of course i dont have my rims and audio and video stuff insurred so i'm screwed also, i hope the 07 models are more secure than current, thanks for reading pissed of in lancaster

Boombotz
10-30-05, 01:08 PM
My escalde was stolen last night, from the queen mary at a holloween event in Long Beach cali, onstar has been unsuccessfull so far in locating my vehicle, i had 26's also tv monitors navagation the works, with a clifford alarm that pages me, guess i was to far away. you can see pic's on my ride the way it use to look rite here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/823501 i;m sure its stripped by now and of course i dont have my rims and audio and video stuff insurred so i'm screwed also, i hope the 07 models are more secure than current, thanks for reading pissed of in lancaster

Man that sucks, That was a nice ride. I hope all goes well with insurance and you get a new toy.

Falkolade
10-30-05, 02:46 PM
sweet color... another one stolen for rims... and tvs... so sad...

ccleve76
10-30-05, 10:53 PM
shortly after above post Long Beach PD called, found my truck on the other side of town in LOS ANGELES, truck was rim less, no tv's no radio no 3rd row seats inside completely destroyed, no battery, with a missing dorr lock on driver door and a busted steering colum, waiting insurnce to tke pic's now

caddycruiser
10-30-05, 11:12 PM
When you go to the expense of personalizing a vehicle and then add a good alarm to, you would think, keep it secure, it's crazy that some ass can still swipe it right out from under you.

For those of you experienced with alarms, is there ANYTHING that can be done or ANY top end alarm that might be worth a damn?

CaddiGirly42
10-30-05, 11:46 PM
Thats a shame seeing our land covered in water, like its part of the ocean.

Synergetic
10-31-05, 12:02 AM
Get a QUALITY alarm!! Locking lug nuts will help prevent your rims from being stolen. But an aftermarket alarm will set off the alarm immediately when the first lug is loosened.

Spittin Game
10-31-05, 01:03 AM

WOW, your Escalade is HOT!!! :cool:

Good luck getting it back.:(

blingblingcv
10-31-05, 01:10 AM
Good luck getting your money back. Di you have the front two windows tinted at the time? Also is it that easy to drive it away after breaking into it? This is crazy it seems like someone on this forums get there Escalade jacked or broken into.

Ryusou
10-31-05, 08:19 AM
Get a QUALITY alarm!! Locking lug nuts will help prevent your rims from being stolen. But an aftermarket alarm will set off the alarm immediately when the first lug is loosened.

speaking about alarms, how many of you guys here have the VIPER alarm responder? Its pretty good being that it pages when your alarm has been set off but its really no good if you are like in a building, the walls wont let you receive the signal. Also how many of you guys here have an extra shock sensor? I was thinking about getting another one that way it can be extra sensitive. I know it maybe a nuisance at first but VIPER has that circuitry built in that way it wont be going off everytime a loud muffler car passes by. ALso if yiour car alarm is sensitive people around will know it and will think twice about messing with it.

It really saddens me to hear about people here and their rides being stolen. Reading all about it makes me more even paranoid going places.

As for the ride mentioned here recently that got stolen. how were they able to steal it? Doesnt the escalade have that pass lock thingy on it? where if the igntion or something is tampered, the fuel is blocked off preventing it from being driven away? Also about the alarm, once the alarm goes off, the way to silence the alarm is to go under hood and cut off the wire for the siren and or cut off the alarm unit? Well how about getting a lock for the hood. VIPER sells a lock for the hood that way, they cant get in the hood and also there are like backup batteries too so that if the thief cuts the power to the siren, the backup battery kicks in?

How about Ravelco?

jrs05caddyext
10-31-05, 10:32 AM

Damn that sucks, you had just left me a message on cardomain. Damn I guess we are both in the same boat with no insurance. Im getting mine painted and new parts. It should look new again besides the rims missing. Sorry to here about you Caddy, let me know what your insurance tells you.

jrs05caddyext
10-31-05, 10:52 AM

Oh yea the ride was not bad at all with the 26s for the three weeks that they lasted on my EXT:banghead:

Synergetic
10-31-05, 12:46 PM
Again, if you're going to be rollin on big inches... get alarms. Ive walked out of the store after 4 minutes I was in there and I had two junkers parked next to me way in the back where no one parks. Two guys were pulling jacks and stands from their trunks. They wouldn't have got my wheels... but its the thought that someone tried immediately after I went into the store. The grocery store!! lol

And by the way, the VIPER alarm works fine through walls and buildings. Its more of a distance concern rather than the walls between you and your car. If that was the case, then your alarm would never work even if you're sitting in the parking lot because of all the cars parked around you blocking the signal.

ccleve76
10-31-05, 03:07 PM
Damn that sucks, you had just left me a message on cardomain. Damn I guess we are both in the same boat with no insurance. Im getting mine painted and new parts. It should look new again besides the rims missing. Sorry to here about you Caddy, let me know what your insurance tells you.
Yea man rite after i read about you, i got my truck stolen, its all good i no what todo next time, LOJACK onstar is a joke had to find that out the hard way, and get a viper alarm system, this time i'm coming out with 27's 10" screen's with directv for the hater's out their 3 months, watch for the new pictures on cardomain

meade916
11-03-05, 06:35 PM
VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS! This is a VERY big wake up call for me.......ive done about everything i can do to the Caddy im working on as well as my own Tahoe but now i will pay even more attention. Im already paranoid but now theres even more reason to feel this way.

Good thing though, the owner of the Caddy im working on lives on a Reservation (indian dude) with a huge casino that they own and ill be the first to tell you, Whitey isnt gettin on the rez without someone knowin about it.........:) (relax, im whitey too lol)

that goin in the store for 5 minutes shit got me takin a step back fa sho' though.......let this be a lesson to us all.

good luck picking up the pieces bro.

blingblingcv
11-04-05, 02:40 AM
cc that blue color is or was beautiful, sorry bout the loss

blingblingcv
11-04-05, 02:41 AM
Def do it bigger 10 tvs with on demand going on for them dudes

ccleve76
12-15-05, 03:36 AM

got my cady back together again, updated with lojack early warning system take a look http://www.cardomain.com/ride/823501/1 thanks

nokturnal1
12-16-05, 10:16 AM
Hey Junior, it's me Cisco. Me and you had just talked like two weeks before all of this happened and I couldn't believe it when Raider gave me the update. As soon as my truck comes out of the paint shop, I will be going to get an alarm, buy my rims and straight to the insurance company to cover everything!!!

ccleve76
12-16-05, 03:40 PM
Thanks just what i did this time nokturnal

Stuntless
12-16-05, 04:13 PM
I had my Escalade broken into and they ripped out my flip down monitor. I had my clifford alarm on there with two way pager and the pager never went off, I was only two blocks away at a club but I guess that was too damn far. It really seems like a waste because by the time you're in range for the pager to work you'd hear the damn thing going off anyway. I'm just glad they only took the flip down and missed my amp and custom sub box. They punched the door lock out first but then couldn't get in so they finall just smashed the driver's window and completely ripped it out, that was a cold drive home lol. The worst part is that the idiot dropped his cell phone in my car and the cops basically said it didn't mean anything and probably wouldn't lead to a conviction. The repair shop said they find personal stuff in recovered stolen vehicles all the time and the cops never do shit with it. I guess they're too busy writing tickets and busting people for smoking weed to give a shit about crimes that have victims.

05 Cadillac Escalade
12-16-05, 05:51 PM
Well, to add to all that glory. I just got my new 2005 Cadillac Escalade about a month ago and while at an away school basketball game, some kids from the opposite school went out into the parking lot and decided to "mess" with some cars. What's the first thing they look for? Nice cars! That's when the Escalade was chosen. They decided to paint my driver door with red paint (phew, not spray paint) and also let all the air out of my tires. I didn't put my rims or new grille in yet, so I'm happy nothing happened to that, but seriously, Escalade's are prime for theft and damage just because of the name. I brought it to a car wash the next day and had the paint buffed out, looks perfect again, but it was just a waste of my time and $50. I'm so sick of it and I won't drive to other schools anymore because I am afraid of what might happen, especially with my new rims and grille. It's just unbelieveable.

Thanks.

Bosshound
12-19-05, 01:41 AM
9 Volt Battery Hooked up to the Driver Side Headlight Wires Disables ALL Alarms. Pop the Door lock, Break the Steering Wheel, Start. Out in less than 3Minutes !!

Stuntless
12-19-05, 03:00 AM
What if you have a battery backup alarm? I don't understand how that would work or how they'd get into the headlight either.

jrs05caddyext
12-23-05, 07:15 PM
Hey Junior, it's me Cisco. Me and you had just talked like two weeks before all of this happened and I couldn't believe it when Raider gave me the update. As soon as my truck comes out of the paint shop, I will be going to get an alarm, buy my rims and straight to the insurance company to cover everything!!!

Yea I was pretty pissed off. I was looking forward to meeting uo with you guys. Well so far im still stuck with it. Im working on getting a silver 05 EXT. Send me pictures when your done with yours.

lajolla95
12-24-05, 09:07 PM
synergetic

what system do you have for security? Looking into it and just would like an opinion. Thanks ahead of time

Synergetic
12-24-05, 09:45 PM
synergetic

what system do you have for security? Looking into it and just would like an opinion. Thanks ahead of time

I have multiple aftermarket alarms set up throughout the car, hooked up to my Viper remote system. Just tells me if the car has been touched, moved, or if the door has been opened. Aftermarket alarms help by killing the battery. Also, to save your rims... even without locking lug nuts, you can keep your rims from getting stolen with aftermarket alarms. Ive removed a lug nut before and my alarm screams pretty loud, louder than if you try to open the door.

rawdog805
12-29-05, 10:41 PM
I have multiple aftermarket alarms set up throughout the car, hooked up to my Viper remote system. Just tells me if the car has been touched, moved, or if the door has been opened. Aftermarket alarms help by killing the battery. Also, to save your rims... even without locking lug nuts, you can keep your rims from getting stolen with aftermarket alarms. Ive removed a lug nut before and my alarm screams pretty loud, louder than if you try to open the door.

How is that??? what kind of alarm do you have that goes crazy when they touch the rims??

Bismarck
12-31-05, 04:59 AM
Damnnn!! Get your shit back...

I don't understand why you guys don't got aftermarket alarms on your rides, especially with 26's. My truck is basically impossible to be broken into. You guys pay 50 g's for a truck, then drop another 20 g's into it (wheels, sound, etc.)... you got to spend a few thousand on security. Even my wheels can't be stolen, when any lug is loosened the alarm immediately turns on. Its comforting knowing that my truck is difficult to steal.

Sorry about the loss. Wish you the best finding your baby...

What kind of alarm do you have?

jrs05caddyext
01-10-06, 10:37 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I traded my 2002 black EXT and got a 2005 QuickSilver this past weekend. I'll post pics soon.

Synergetic
01-10-06, 11:11 AM
Nice!! Can't wait to see that.

Synergetic
01-10-06, 11:12 AM
How is that??? what kind of alarm do you have that goes crazy when they touch the rims??

I'm not saying the name or where its placed. Basically, if a lug nut is loosened (which is only possible with a lug gun), it will feel the movement and its pretty damn loud when it goes off!! Louder than if you would pull on the door handle.

Boombotz
01-10-06, 09:03 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I traded my 2002 black EXT and got a 2005 QuickSilver this past weekend. I'll post pics soon.

Great, Glad to hear that.:thumbsup:

rawdog805
01-11-06, 02:15 AM
I'm not saying the name or where its placed. Basically, if a lug nut is loosened (which is only possible with a lug gun), it will feel the movement and its pretty damn loud when it goes off!! Louder than if you would pull on the door handle.

uhh how about a pm?? Im all the way in NY...

jrs05caddyext
01-23-06, 01:30 PM
Here they are.....2005 EXT

-5% Tint all around
-Clear corners
-Trenz Horizantal Grill will go on soon...

05 Cadillac Escalade
01-23-06, 02:30 PM
Here they are.....2005 EXT

-5% Tint all around
-Clear corners
-Trenz Horizantal Grill will go on soon...

Did you remove the headlight corners yourself or did you take it to a shop and have them do it? I know there is a thread talking about this, but I wanted to see what you did and if you had an easier way. If you removed it yourself, did you do the same steps as everyone else has done where you have to melt the silicon and then remove the headlight and then remove the corner and finally put more silicon on and place the headlight back on? This seems like an awful lot, don't you think?

Thanks.

jrs05caddyext
01-23-06, 02:45 PM
Did you remove the headlight corners yourself or did you take it to a shop and have them do it? I know there is a thread talking about this, but I wanted to see what you did and if you had an easier way. If you removed it yourself, did you do the same steps as everyone else has done where you have to melt the silicon and then remove the headlight and then remove the corner and finally put more silicon on and place the headlight back on? This seems like an awful lot, don't you think?

Thanks.

I did it myself. I had done it to my 2002 aswell. It sounds like alot of work but once you get the 1st one the second is much easier. And the steps are as you mentioned. Just make sure you have a heat gun, silicone, 5.5mm socket, small torx driver and two flat head screw drivers.

05 Cadillac Escalade
01-23-06, 02:47 PM
Alright. Thanks for the information. It just seems like a lot when you think about it. I will give it a shot this weekend.

Thanks.

simjack
02-12-06, 10:19 AM
I carry a steering column lock that is designed to wrap around the steering column protecting the ignition and the steering housing. It is all steel construction with a tubular lock. I have had positive reviews from the folks over at the avalanche forum and basically the avalanche column and the Caddy Escalade column are the same.

Bismarck
02-12-06, 12:20 PM
Also I thought these things cannot be stolen because they have a chip in the key, is this not true?

slk230mb
02-12-06, 12:45 PM
Also I thought these things cannot be stolen because they have a chip in the key, is this not true?

They have Passkey III which is easily defeatable by a theif that knows that they are doing. IIRC it does something with the key cylinder position and cutting the ignition off. If you have added a remote starter, it's been bypassed.

Bismarck
02-12-06, 12:54 PM
what is IIRC? The same thing?

senility
02-12-06, 07:38 PM
what is IIRC? The same thing?

If I recall correctly . . .

Dan <><

slk230mb
02-12-06, 08:20 PM
If I recall correctly . . .

Dan <><