Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New "Red Socks" for my ATS...

5K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  mhagerty 
#1 ·
Just put some new Red Socks, (caliper covers), on my Silver Fox! Makes my Fox look even more sporty! #ilove :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
#11 ·
becarefull!!!! when i worked at corvettes of houston as parts dept mngr we used to sell those (not because i wanted to) they are junk they come loose rattle (even with red loctite) and even had a few come off at destroy the wheels and chew up the calipers. we finally got to stop selling them after that. if you want red calipers for same price as you paid for the silly covers you could have had them powder coated. and for less yourself.

----------

----------

Where can I get the caliper Cadillac decals from? Ones I have seen don't look like the OEM style writing?
have a local sticker shop make them for you less than $20 for 4

#12 ·
www.voguetyres.com

----------

becarefull!!!! when i worked at corvettes of houston as parts dept mngr we used to sell those (not because i wanted to) they are junk they come loose rattle (even with red loctite) and even had a few come off at destroy the wheels and chew up the calipers. we finally got to stop selling them after that. if you want red calipers for same price as you paid for the silly covers you could have had them powder coated. and for less yourself.

----------

have a local sticker shop make them for you less than $20 for 4
Thanks for the heads up smurfkiller! I'll keep an eye on them. I don't drive the ATS that often and when I do, it's not long distance. Also, I have friends who have had these particular covers for years, no issues with them, and they race their vehicles. Thanks again for the warning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.