: Where are all the Accessories??

CadillacStyle
10-03-05, 07:14 PM
I'm little disappointed in the availability of factory accesories on the web. Of all the cars I have owned, the SRX is by far the least popular in terms of accessories.

I can't find one site that sells factory accessories such as all weather floors and cargo liner. I've only seen it at the official GM site which of course sells at full retail price. But even then, they DON'T have pictures available!!!!! AND they only come in one color.

It's pretty sad. I've owned the vehicle for 2 months now and haven't bought a single item for my new car.

Does anyone know of a site or have purchase the factory vinyl mats and have pictures?

MortnCyn
10-04-05, 08:18 AM
Try autoanything.com for Husky cargo liners.

CadillacStyle
10-05-05, 12:58 AM
yeah, but i was interested in the factory ones. supposedly they have an srx logo on it.

robhersch
10-05-05, 11:07 AM
Try www.GMPartsDirect.com. I found roof carrier cross bars (w/GM logo) at about half the price of several other after market types; I also found a rear bumper protector set.
My local dealer's parts dept could not find either in his "parts/accessories computer".
The seller does have a hefty "shipping & handling fee" that also includes their profit (?)
I am well satisfied with these items, and the total price w/s&h etc is still ~30% less than other seemingly internet offers. - robhersch

CadillacStyle
10-06-05, 03:02 PM
Nice find! Still wish they would provide pictures on the products.

miked
10-06-05, 03:22 PM
gmgoodwrench.com (I believe that's the link) has pictures of many of the accessories.

CadillacStyle
10-07-05, 01:57 PM
yeah, i've been to that site, it has some but not all (including floormats) It very odd to me that a big company like GM can't provide a decent service with pictures.

DelawareSRX
10-13-05, 03:41 PM
I've been looking for a factory cargo mat as well. The sales associate I bought the truck from is looking into it for me. He told me when he talked to their parts department they said there isn't one currently available for the SRX but they are planning on releasing one. He's suposed to get back to me within a day or so to let me know approx how much and when it will be available.

The thing that worries me about the Husky liner is the anchor for the carseat in the middle of the trunk. Is there a 'cut out' for this? I don't have the 3rd seat option by the way.

miked
10-13-05, 08:42 PM
I went the weathertech.com route for a cargo mat. They're specifically fitted to the SRX, and works great for me . . . . I'm not sure what you mean by the carseat anchor, however . . . .

sgilbert
10-13-05, 11:42 PM
I've got the Husky in the rear. If you are referring to the small triangular "anchor" just behind the center of the middle seat, it is accessable with the liner in place, but, cutting your own slit for it probably would be better. There is no provision for it, but would be easy to do. Never occurred to me...my babies are all grown up!

DelawareSRX
10-14-05, 09:30 AM
I don't have any children so I don't really plan on using the anchor, but I didn't really want to just lay the mat over top of it and have it bulging up. It would be nicer if there was a hole in the mat so it lays flush on the floor of the trunk.

bcprice
10-14-05, 02:14 PM
I purchased the factory floor mats and cargo mat for my 04 SRX. They are black silicone rubber with a honey comb pattern that will catch a lot of liguid. They look good and fit perfectly. I like the cargo mat beter than the weather tech mat.

Brian

Kipp
10-14-05, 11:13 PM
Is there a lip around the edge? thx