: New Guy!

Dirty One
10-03-05, 01:06 AM
What's up ya'll. 04 escalade ext here. I have been browsing the site for a while figured I'd say hey.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I have an alpine cva-1005 that came out my Lightning. I am not putting it in the lade for I'm having a child and don't need the boom. first $150 takes it. alpine cd changer w/ remote $75. jl audio 500/1 amp $200 and 3 jl audio 10w6 in a box $150. I just don't have a use for them anymore and They r in perfect working order. I'm sorry to post this here but my Wife is due in two weeks and I'm cleaning out my stuff before I have a rug rat to chase around. I live in fla if anyone is close. I'm not gonna haggle since I'm buying an alarm with the money and its only $575 for everything.

Once again sorry to post this here. Thank you for looking and Hello!

BTW- don't let my ID scare u it is just a nickname I got playing football in college

Damien

Boombotz
10-03-05, 01:11 AM
What's up ya'll. 04 escalade ext here. I have been browsing the site for a while figured I'd say hey.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I have an alpine cva-1005 that came out my Lightning. I am not putting it in the lade for I'm having a child and don't need the boom. first $150 takes it. alpine cd changer w/ remote $75. jl audio 500/1 amp $200 and 3 jl audio 10w6 in a box $150. I just don't have a use for them anymore and They r in perfect working order. I'm sorry to post this here but my Wife is due in two weeks and I'm cleaning out my stuff before I have a rug rat to chase around. I live in fla if anyone is close. I'm not gonna haggle since I'm buying an alarm with the money and its only $575 for everything.

Once again sorry to post this here. Thank you for looking and Hello!

BTW- don't let my ID scare u it is just a nickname I got playing football in college

Damien

You should post this stuff in the Classified Section. Cadillac Classifieds (http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/)

What part of Florida do you live?

:welcome: to the forums and congrats on the baby.

Dirty One
10-03-05, 01:15 AM
Thank you boom!

I live in fort lauderdale. I have been to old town a few times w/ my lightning crew. That ferris wheel is something else.