Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2008 Escalade air conditioner blowing intermittant, slow then fast

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  bruin300 
#1 ·
My A/C has been acting up. It always blows slow cold but sometimes it blows high cold. the setting doesn't seem to matter to get it to blow faster, it seems to do what it wants. Auto, manual high doesn't matter. It won't blow high when on low manual though. Any suggestions? Living in Arizona this time of year means 100+ temps daily!! Yikes!

#2 ·
Hi manomiyata,

I can imagine that your AC is a high priority this time of year in your town, and I am sorry that you are having concerns with its functioning. Have you contacted a dealership regarding this issue? Please feel free to message me if you would like to discuss this issue further.

Enjoy your day,

Austin J.
Cadillac Customer Care

#4 ·
My 2008 did the same thing. It's your A/C control panel. The dealer sells them for about $350.00 + another $150.00 to install. It's a easy fix if you can do it yourself. You can buy a control panel on ebay for about $150.00 and you can find the steps to replace it on you tube.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.