Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Does Anyone Make Billet or Chrome Crest Emblems for the Front Grill and Back Hatch??

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  toygar 
#1 ·
I am sick of the colors fading on the crest portion of the emblems on my 07 and was curios if there was anyone that was just making them in either billet or chrome sans any of the colors? I found some center caps for my rims that are this way so if I can find the front and rear emblems like this I am going to do it as the faded colors are just pure crap.

Thanks,

Darren

#6 ·
I went to autozone during the week of hurricane sandy I got 3M Red Reflexive Tape and took the time to cut it and it came nice and you cant tell unless you look real close and its fine, I am a neat freak and I am happy with it. I figured that if I remove mines I have to be careful with the front one because I have the emblem on the grill no black background some escalades are like this and some not. So I did it for 3$ and no damage and I had for 2 years and I wash my car a lot and still perfect. I know it sounds cheap. I just changed my grill and it came with a new emblem the date of manufacture was 12/2013 so its new product, I will see how long it takes to fade before I need the tape to fix, maybe Cadillac fixed it.

The Emblems is the most important part of the car so its worth it to fix so your truck looks like a 2010 and up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.