: hello! great site!!!

dfb052686
11-30-03, 03:25 AM
hello, great site, so much to learn. I am 17, I have an '87 sedan deville, with few problems, very happy, stumbled across this website looking for info on how to fix my radio.... great site!!!!

the Sandman
11-30-03, 08:07 AM
Hey dfb052686 - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Tell us about the '87 - color, condition, mileage, enhancements, and pictures! :coolgleam

Thanks for Registering! :welcome:

elwesso
11-30-03, 10:30 AM
Welcome aboard! Thanks for signing up :wave:

We'll be able to help you fix any little problem on your caddy.... Feel free to post any concerns, but save yourself the trouble and search the forums before you do!!

dfb052686
11-30-03, 01:54 PM
Hey dfb052686 - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Tell us about the '87 - color, condition, mileage, enhancements, and pictures! :coolgleam

Thanks for Registering! :welcome:

its a solid metallic black, it has 165,000 miles on it, but it runs almost flawlessly, except I have to check the transmission fluid levels about once/twice a week, the car is in great condition inside and out, but has some normal wear n' tear on seats, ashtrays etc. the only "major" external problems are that the paint is peeling a little on the hood in two places, the deville emblems are breaking apart, and some #&^%$! came by one day and took two of the center caps from the alloy wheels. and I am very sorry, but I don't have any pictures yet, but I will post some as soon as I take them!, over all I am very happy with my cadillac, great car, I love the way it handles, and rides, and pretty much everything about the car, I was driving my dad's toyota echo fo a short while, and I drove a 1990 Mazda MPV and neither of them can compare with this car, I think i'm just a cadillac person...... and my family likes me driving it, as the car used to be my grandparents, and they were in an accident in it, the car is built like a tank :)

HollywoodHicks1
11-30-03, 03:05 PM
Welcome. Hope you like it on here. Another 17 year old Caddy owner. That's great. You'll like it on this forum. Lots of cool people on here.

Caddy_freak
11-30-03, 03:59 PM
Welcome aboard.

Glad you foud us! I found this place much the same way you did. I was looking for something about my car and VOILA! Jackpot!

I wish I found this sooner but...... well you know.

You will find lots of valuable info here as well as a supernice bunch of people who will do what they can to help you, when you need it.

:welcome: