: SAT NAV in 2002 Escalade???

Trailblazin'
09-27-05, 01:07 PM
Hey all this will be my 1st post :D , I will be buying a Cadillac Escalade very soon, but before I do I need to know if I can do this coz im hopeless at directions :suspect:

well i've looked around for a factory sat-nav unit to fit inside the '02 escalade, but no luck whatsoever!! Can any of you guys help?? If the factory set up is not an option then I'd want an aftermarket one which wouldn't look out of place an which would also connect to the 6cd Changer...

It's a hard world we live!! Any pics of 2002 NAV upgrades??? please post!!

Thanks all

Trailblazin'
09-27-05, 01:45 PM
ok i ve searched and came up with this.. i know '02 has a 1.5din, so would this fit????

http://ecoustics.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=8827647

Synergetic
09-27-05, 01:53 PM
If it doesn't fit, make it fit.

I have two monitors in front including a DVD deck, so I had to relocate my air/heat controls. Anythings possible... ;)

Trailblazin'
09-27-05, 02:31 PM
If it doesn't fit, make it fit.

I have two monitors in front including a DVD deck, so I had to relocate my air/heat controls. Anythings possible... ;)

I would seriously love to, but i live in Kuwait and the type of creativity within the work shops here are like trying to tell a dog to jump around in circles and I wouldnt want my car to be a test dummy. Do the single DINs fit in the Escalade??

fast66
09-27-05, 04:11 PM
There is a website online that gives detailed instructions on installing your own monitor and navigation. You can put a 10" monitor instead of the stereo and move the ac controls to the center console. I have seen it done many times and I know for a fact that someone put in the instructions online. other than that I woudl take a gamble with the people in sharq. single dins will fit as long as buy a thin that makes it fit form ebay or somewhere.

hilldo
09-27-05, 07:29 PM
:histeric: Y'all must be too young to remember using a compass in the woods. :alchi:

Trailblazin'
09-27-05, 09:42 PM
There is a website online that gives detailed instructions on installing your own monitor and navigation. You can put a 10" monitor instead of the stereo and move the ac controls to the center console. I have seen it done many times and I know for a fact that someone put in the instructions online. other than that I woudl take a gamble with the people in sharq. single dins will fit as long as buy a thin that makes it fit form ebay or somewhere.

thanks for the info yo, i take it your based in kuwait then? Have u seen anyone do this shuwaikh or sharq??? i have a trailblazer at the moment and they really did mess it up alot, so "not being racist" , i dnt want another cheap labouring indian touching my ride, specially if its gonna be an Escalade:want:

fast66
09-27-05, 09:58 PM
If you want wheels I have some nice giovanna;s in warehouses in Kuwait for both trailblazer and escalade. If your interested let me know

Trailblazin'
09-28-05, 01:16 PM
let me know sme mre info and i might be interested, any chance in getting any KMCs??

fast66
09-28-05, 09:48 PM
Sorry no KMC, just GFG Gianelle G Racing and Double G. you have a the black trailblazer with a body kit right?

Trailblazin'
09-29-05, 08:55 PM
Sorry no KMC, just GFG Gianelle G Racing and Double G. you have a the black trailblazer with a body kit right?

no man, i've got a mettalic blue lowered with grey 20s....thats about all my exterior mods that I need for now... what escalade you got?

fast66
09-29-05, 10:21 PM
white diamond ext, but in san diego. The black ext with the body kit on lexani's is my brothers in kuwait. Both have been customized in Kuwait, the white has snake skin while the black has suede.

Trailblazin'
09-30-05, 01:00 AM
white diamond ext, but in san diego. The black ext with the body kit on lexani's is my brothers in kuwait. Both have been customized in Kuwait, the white has snake skin while the black has suede.

alriight, nice..does you bro work in Gemballa garage?

fast66
09-30-05, 03:04 AM
alriight, nice..does you bro work in Gemballa garage?

no, in bmw. he never drives the truck.
if you get navigation try and get touchscreen.

jack_johnson4life
09-30-05, 05:51 AM
fast66 what kind of gfg's do you have...I'm looking for some cannes