: NAV question, long drive ahead

CRZY747
09-26-05, 11:55 AM
Okay I have a question on the NAV, have yet to try to figure this out. I am leaving Wi to Texas this next week, and want to know how to put my destinations in, but I have a route that I want to take, so how do I program it to take the route that I want ???

JET

StealthV
09-26-05, 12:16 PM
In the past, I've done it with waypoints. Ror the exact details on waypoints, I'd have to look it up in the manual again or start pressing buttons! :)

RobzBLKV
09-26-05, 02:12 PM
Waypoints work pretty well and I think you can just add them after your route is programmed. I don't remember for certain though - like Rick said, start pushing buttons.

NH Vrod
09-26-05, 07:00 PM
I just used it to go down to NC. I entered the exact address where I was going and started off following the NAV, but when it told me to take a route I knew I did not want to take I just went the way I knew and the NAV just recalabrated it self for the new route and eventual brought me right to the front door, pretty impressive, much nicer then the NAV I had in the BMW..

CRZY747
09-27-05, 08:47 AM
That works for me will put in the address and just drive as I know the route that I will be taking, back to texas from Wi. Long drive ahead come tommorrow, but want the V to be in texas to drive and not here in the snow. Bought a winter beater for that, no reason to have my V all messed up with the salt/sand and crap all over it. It will suck no being able to drive it for a couple of months, but o well at least I am lucky enough to have one. I even gave up my MY z06 for this car, and like this car way better.

JET