: Cadillac Restaurant, Brussels

c5 rv
11-29-03, 07:12 AM
Does anyone know if the Cadillac restaurant still exists in Brussels, Belgium? In the mid '80s, I was in northeast France for a couple weeks helping bring up the systems in a new Citroen engine plant. I flew out of Brussels and the night before leaving a group of us went to the city for a final night out. Since most of the guys had been in country for about 6 months, they insisted we eat at the Cadillac. It was an American restaurant in the middle of Brussels walking district: American angus beef, gulf shrimp cocktails, American beer, California wine, etc. All the help was American and only English was spoken inside. The homesick engineers I was with loved the place.

bob2231
11-29-03, 08:04 AM
Does anyone know if the Cadillac restaurant still exists in Brussels, Belgium? In the mid '80s, I was in northeast France for a couple weeks helping bring up the systems in a new Citroen engine plant. I flew out of Brussels and the night before leaving a group of us went to the city for a final night out. Since most of the guys had been in country for about 6 months, they insisted we eat at the Cadillac. It was an American restaurant in the middle of Brussels walking district: American angus beef, gulf shrimp cocktails, American beer, California wine, etc. All the help was American and only English was spoken inside. The homesick engineers I was with loved the place. It seems to be.