: Did the Detroit V meet happen?

barry007
09-24-05, 09:30 AM
just curious to see if you guys (gals?) met up...

Ryan's '05-V
09-24-05, 11:21 AM
Yeah, kinda. I rode with Flyboy to meet rand49er in Milford for a little while. We need to get more of us together at once for it to worth it. We had wanted to plan another day but haven't worked on that yet.

rand49er
09-24-05, 11:41 AM
barry007: Your suggestion of Baker's was a good one :D ... there were a ton of great cars there. Unfortunately, only two Vs and three owners were present. :( And, Ryans '05-V is right: we just HAVE to get together with more of us next time. Personally, I'd like to do it before the weather turns so rotten that we can't spend at least some time outside with our cars rather than inside :alchi: . Flyboy's car looked and sounded really nice. I was hoping ronr would be there with his maggie-fied V. No Florian, no suchnsuch, no ... well, you get the picture. Geez, and the weather was gorgeous, too. :yup:

So barry007, where do you want to go this time? We'll be there! :bouncy:

barry007
09-24-05, 07:29 PM
tail-gate at a michigan game? at a lions game?
B

ChrisFrez
09-25-05, 04:59 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it guys.

If anybody is intereted the GM Michigan Event is going to be held on October 15th at the Mid Michigan Motorplex in Stanton, MI. I'll be there for that as I am every year. All you CTS-V owners are invited. For more info check out http://www.migmevent.com

rand49er
09-26-05, 09:27 AM
Chris: Stanton on Oct 15 looks like a FANTASTIC place to meet with a whole lot of car-guy-type excitement ... as for me, I wouldn't be able to make it as my wife wouldn't allocate that much time away :thepan: . ("You wanna drive WHERE and do WHAT?" :thepan: :thepan: ). I love my wife :thepan: :thepan: :thepan: .