: haunted car...

voxtones
11-28-03, 05:43 PM
I am a paranormal investigator..
we were doing an investigation of a supposedly haunted car...I was a 74 caddilac hearse that did all kinds of strange things..
you could hear the same voice over the radio.. and it wasnt even hooked up..

during the investigation, I asked to drive it and the owner said yes..

I fell in love with caddilacs at that point and went out and bought an 86 fleetwood brougham hearse...

Oh the haunted car?

the guy likes the ghost and wouldnt sell the car for the world.

elwesso
11-28-03, 07:27 PM
Welcome aboard.... thanks for signing up :wave:

Elvis
11-28-03, 10:26 PM
Who Ya' Gonna Call?!?!?

Ralph
11-28-03, 10:43 PM
I also have an interest in Bigfoot and UFO's. ;) Have you heard about the Art Bell radio show? There is also a website (Art Bell) that is extremely interesting, with many credible guests such as many U.S. government officials, etc.

A strange new phenomenon is going to a graveyard with a tape recorder (new tapes to be safe) and supposedly asking questions to "anything" listening. There are supposedly quite a number of audible responses caught on tape, something to do with electromagnetics?

"Rods" are another interesting phenomenon.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-29-03, 12:42 AM
oh great , thanks ralphie ...i can forget sleeping tonight ......

welcome herse dude , after you said that ill give up on my 12 second herse idea

Ralph
11-29-03, 01:49 AM
LOL! Stoneage, you could buy that hearse, and sleep in it. ;)

voxtones
11-29-03, 07:13 AM
EVP's ... yeah.. Ive gotten a few.

we have a web site, but I am not sure if it is okay to post the link on the boards.

http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/spire

southern paranormal investigations research and education

Ive heard of Art Bell, but cant find him on the radio here in Mississippi

Ralph
11-29-03, 07:01 PM
EVP's ... yeah.. Ive gotten a few.

we have a web site, but I am not sure if it is okay to post the link on the boards.

http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/spire

southern paranormal investigations research and education

Ive heard of Art Bell, but cant find him on the radio here in Mississippi

I have a mainstream psychology degree, but my fascination lies in your field! I've heard that Mississippi is one of the most haunted places in NA, because of the Civil War, and a long history, etc. Regarding EVP's, I have yet to go out and try it, but I will someday. Regarding Art Bell, try "Coast to Coast" with George Nourie, I believe he fills in for Art. Check out the website on that!!

Have you ever caught a Rod on tape?

back
12-04-03, 11:47 AM
If ya Need any more pre-1979 Cadillac hearse/ambulance info message me. Its my specialty.
im gone.