: Moore Motorsports on ESPN!!

Dado DTM
09-22-05, 09:24 PM
Check it out :)

http://www.g33kgaming.com/video/ESPN2DRFT.wmv

We couldn't compete in the pro class because we did not have a cage but still got tons of footage :)

Slywun
09-22-05, 10:06 PM
That poor guy in the Miata - LOL

Drift-caddy
09-22-05, 10:10 PM
yea ok now that you are on :cloud9:, i mean geesh how hard is it to drive a car the wrong way around the track:hmm: . you take the slowest way around the track:suspect:. yea its all the driver huh, guess nobody thinks the guy who built and tuned the car could get any credit:rant2: ok back to :alchi: :alchi: lol Congrats Dado, 2 times on Fox new, then street trendz and now ESPN2.

CVP33
09-22-05, 10:27 PM
Can't wait to see the CTS-V in the Pro-Class. They've got nothing on you DADO! They're in for a thrashing. I must admit tho', the El Camino was nice. Great technique.

2004ctsv
09-22-05, 10:33 PM
Can't wait to see the CTS-V in the Pro-Class. They've got nothing on you DADO! They're in for a thrashing. I must admit tho', the El Camino was nice. Great technique.

Not a camino but a caballero (?) w/ a blown LS1

That was a great clip, ads & all

That was a little more aggressive than I saw at Beaverun. I can't understand why there aren't more car to car bumpings.

Tony

Drift-caddy
09-23-05, 12:56 PM
sorry its not nascar and why would u want someone to hit each other??? there are some damn good driver out there and when it is done right it looks real good. You really need to go to a FD event and see the pros and the teams, its a blast and they have some close high speed runs.