: New in town

cadillacjack01
11-28-03, 03:29 AM
Well, what can I say? I have stumbled upon yet another web site where I will talk about things instead of getting them done. I have a 1991 Cadillac Brougham. If you want, you can see her at http://photos.yahoo.com/cadillacjack01, then click on 1991CaddyBrougham.

I have had this car for many years. I remember my family didn't want me to buy it, but I bought it anyway and now it's a member of the family. Why, you say? An old Cadillac is an indestructible machine, but it is comfortable and quiet, too. It is temperamental, yet reliable. It is big, yet easily maneuverable. It rides smooth, but doesn't wallow. It has complicated systems, but they are relatively easy to fix. It makes you look and feel like a millionaire, but doesn't cost a fortune to buy or maintain. It is a symbol of American achievement, but is respected throughout the world. The styling never seems to go out of style. It is a car that you won't get tired of, won't grow out of, and will be at home on a city street or at a country club. I better get off my soapbox now.

the Sandman
11-28-03, 08:03 AM
Hey cadillacjack01 - Welcome to the CadillacForums! :welcome: Nice Caddy, and some good philosophizing too!

Thanks for registering!

Wait a minute, what do you mean by
I have stumbled upon yet another web site where I will talk about things instead of getting them done. :confused: :D

elwesso
11-28-03, 12:57 PM
Welcome aboard.. Thanks for signing up :wave:

Nice cadillac..... my grandparents had one nearly identical to it, except it was black on black with a red pinstripe..... Needless to say, it was GOLDEN......

cadillacjack01
11-28-03, 08:36 PM
What do I mean when I say that I talk about things instead of getting anything done?

Sometimes, as it goes, I go on the computer and talk to people instead of getting anything done - the house, the job, the family, the cars.

Thanks.

1994 Q45, huh? I used to have an M30. 1990 - first year they came out. Nice car, but small for more than two people.

elwesso
11-28-03, 09:45 PM
Yeah..... The M30 is the infiniti most people dont know about or need to know about!!!!

I love my Q