: Attention Michigan V owners - BMW driving school

ronr
09-21-05, 08:23 AM
I'm not sure if I'm going to this yet or not but wanted to put this on everyone's radar.

I talked to Don (the registrar for the event) and space is still available.

Motorcity Chapter, BMWCCA will host a driving school at Grattan Raceway on Oct 1st and 2nd of 2005.

Application for the event can be downloaded here.
http://www.motorcitybmwcca.org/application/grattan_app.pdf
There willl be two Free Tech Inspection for instructors and students participating in the Grattan Driving School at Munk's Motor and Motorwerks Group. The Tech Inspection is planned for September 24th from 10:00a until 4:00p. Please click here for more information about location and contact information. Additonally, be certain to bring a copy of the Technical Inspection Form with you. The form must be completed and signed by a certified mechanic before you will permitted to participate in the driving school.

Downloading the Technical Inspection Form does not verify you are accepted for the event! Acceptance into the event will be confirmed by email or telephone. If you have any questions, please contact the Event Registrar, Don Kleist on 586.247.8178, evenings before 9pm, or by email at kleist@comcast.net

UPDATE:
For student who has already registered, please download this student information packet for hotel information, check list and local attractions.
Download Student packet

Motorcity BMW CCA