: Pittsburgh People?

mrnextel
09-20-05, 03:37 AM
would love to have a group of caddy guys in pittsburgh to meet up with. wrench events are fun too!!

lemme know if anyone is in the area.

danbuc
09-20-05, 12:04 PM
I'm in West Chester...

mrnextel
09-20-05, 02:21 PM
:bouncy: wheres west chester? i had the same problem on thethunderbird group. not many pittsburgers in TCCOA. has anyone considered creating a group for pittsburgh and nearby people for meets and such?

Dew Barfer
10-21-05, 11:43 PM
i think it would be an awsome idea if we could get a load of people to gather in the picksburg area im about 30-45min from pittsburgh depending on how fast drive so im game if we can pull something off :thumbsup:

Dew Barfer
10-21-05, 11:46 PM
i think it would be an awsome idea if we could get a load of people to gather in the picksburg area im about 30-45min (kittanning!!) from there depending on how fast drive so im game if we can pull something off :thumbsup:

Dew Barfer
10-21-05, 11:49 PM
sorry about the double post

mrnextel
10-21-05, 11:50 PM
i think it would be an awsome idea if we could get a load of people to gather in the picksburg area im about 30-45min (kittanning!!) from there depending on how fast drive so im game if we can pull something off :thumbsup:

yeh it would be very cool.

im in ohara twp now, about 20 min from kittaning, im moving back to the south hills here very shortly, im also assuming not enough caddy crazy people from the burgh even know about the site, thats the shame.

any ideas?

Dew Barfer
10-22-05, 09:04 AM
actually i do some what ..... just to get people introduced to the idea of a meet and maybe find some other caddy lovers in the process n introduce them to this site, we could have people come that arent (gasp!!) caddy owners! because a i have a handfull of friends that would love to do a show/meet exp riced out turbo beatle <- very nice car to say the least. the other is a merc-benz so on n soforth but they would love to partake in a meet / show all close friends of mine just as an idea?

Dew Barfer
10-22-05, 09:05 AM
what i think would be awsome but probly wont happen is a NATION WIDE MEET get all of them from down in florida like stoneage n the rest! n every one else inbetween just to gather some were in the middle!!

Dew Barfer
10-22-05, 09:06 AM
but thats just a childish wim... lol

danbuc
10-25-05, 12:33 AM
The idea has been thrown around int he past. I'm moving to Florida for a few months in late December for school, and I know there's a bunch of meets down in the Orlando, Tampa area. I've get to go to a single meet that has been informally organized anywhere, mostly because of my schedule which sucks.

CadillacSTS42005
10-25-05, 10:47 PM
im in ohara twp now,

Ohara TWP i live in Indiana I went to FC high school graduated 05 lol

We should def make a Pittsburgh Caddy get together down at the Waterfront or RT 8 or Waterworks

pimpridein
01-31-06, 06:26 PM
Why not go to the Wexford Star Light cruise at the old Wexford drive in every Friday from spring to fall . They average about 800 cars a show. There is a mix of everything .I would love to see more Caddys there.:cool2: :cool:

Dew Barfer
02-01-06, 08:01 AM
sweet i never really about that from any one before but ill be shure to show up !! is there a specific date & or time that these cruises start

pimpridein
02-01-06, 06:12 PM
They are usually on Friday nights from about 6pm till ? . Go to www.pittspeed.com they have some pics of a couple of last summers events and I'm shure you can find out more there .If I find out anymore I will post it here .

pimpridein
02-01-06, 06:38 PM
Found the websight for wexfprd car cruise go to www.starlitecarcruise.com . The first one for this year is May 5th from 6 to 10 pm .

Dew Barfer
02-03-06, 12:16 AM
would partisipation be advized? because it seem that most of these cars are highly customize and my old gall is far from show quallity

pimpridein
02-03-06, 06:27 PM
My isn't nothing but a stock 1989 Fleetwood and I take it in with pride . You can see the pics in the images part of this sight under my name. There is a big variity of everything . I would go if I were u

Dew Barfer
02-03-06, 11:50 PM
wow shes nice man! what i mean by show quality is there is a minor dent in the rear quarter panel were it looks like some on rubbed up against the wall of there garage not really noticeable from a distance but if u get up close u can really tell as well as the seams on her imitation conv, roof cracking off
but everthing else is just about perfect

Dew Barfer
02-03-06, 11:52 PM
but seriously i love that body style of ure car

pimpridein
02-05-06, 11:49 AM
Thanks . My is not perfect either. It vhas it's bumps and bruises .

Dew Barfer
03-27-06, 08:35 PM
hey pimpridein i think we should get down all of the names of pitt area -enthusists that are interested in the starlite cruise and for openin night we all rollin in as one big cadillac cavalcade

mrnextel
03-27-06, 11:20 PM
hey guys im game, lets post here and see whos gonna show, i get email alerts when you guys post here so i see them, i wouldnt mind takin out my Eldo.

im in the south hills now, finally bought a home. but im open to travel, i love cars period they dont all have to be caddys, it would just be nice to have a crew of guys to roll with, a roll of caddys would be even cooler.

let me know

mrnextel@hotmail.com

Rob

Dew Barfer
03-28-06, 09:08 PM
cool man ill try and keap u updated but as far as the cruise goes im not entirely sure of what all would need to be done ill try and look into it - ill givem a call here soon or email them .. somthin lol pimpridein knows more on the topic than i soo ill see what i can do untill he chimes in w/ wut all he knows

mrnextel
03-28-06, 10:09 PM
definitly maybe we could all meet at the eat n park on 910 and roll in together.

Funeral_director
02-15-08, 03:54 AM
Hello everyone, Just bought my first Cad last fall and Im just starting to get geeked about it. Did you guys ever get together? How was it? if you decide to do it again, count me in.

silver_ws6
02-19-08, 10:26 AM
gotta love pittsburgh ! Im out in baltimore now but used to live in da burgh. And im a member of pittspeed too not a bad place to talk Bs with car ppl.

CadillacSTS42005
02-20-08, 10:39 PM
Pgh here...
anytime you guys wanna get together im for a meet

pimpridein
03-19-08, 06:13 PM
gotta love pittsburgh ! Im out in baltimore now but used to live in da burgh. And im a member of pittspeed too not a bad place to talk Bs with car ppl.

I am also a member of Pittspeed.com under the name Sasquach. It is a really cool place to BS about every kind of car or bike

CadillacGurl
03-20-08, 01:25 AM
Hey boys! I don't know if any of you are familiar with Thunder in the Burgh/Pittsburgh Raceway. It's a lot of fun and CadillacSTS03 races his 97 Eldo. You can just hang out with your car and watch the races. Also we attend the Zeli Flashlight Drags :thumbsup: Its a lot of fun and it might be a potential meeting idea....

pimpridein
03-20-08, 05:08 PM
I have been to Thunder in the Burgh when it was at Heinz Field but never been to the track. Flash Light drags I can never make due to my work schedule but one of these days I will. Could never run my car unless they put a gass station in the middle of the track .lol

CadillacGurl
03-22-08, 11:50 PM
Really? We were at the one at Heinz... dunno if you saw a silver Eldo racing that day did you??

pimpridein
03-26-08, 08:29 PM
No I don't recall . But my memory sucks that was a while ago