: Mister Mustang 5.0 foxbody didnt haven't a chance..was asking for a clubbing

kimcheejeegae
09-19-05, 11:58 AM
So I was leaving my parent's house on my way back to my condo... and I had the pleasure of clubbing a baby seal.

Time: Night
Temperature: cool 54 degrees F
Condition: DRY
OIL temp: 156

I was driving towards the freeway onramp... and as I was passing the exit ramp I could see a mustang signal right (which meant he would be going the opposite direction of me).... as I passed him... he must have seen me and makes a hard left and takes pursuit.

**this whole time, I'm on the phone**

I get on the onramp... watching the rear view mirror and here comes mister mustang....i lower the volume of my stereo... drop the windows and man this mustang is LOUD!!

I figured at this point, he's asking for a race....so I prepare accordingly.
I'm now locked, stocked and ready... 2nd gear..needle is hovering over 4000 rpms... tracking control is off.......the mustang comes rolling up on my rear end... switches to the right lane and guns it

*BAM*

like an olympic runner leaping from the starting block... I drop the hammer and the V takes off with wreckless abandon..... wheels chirping... the deafening rumble, snarl, pop, growl of 2 v8 exhaust notes bouncing off the onramp walls... it was pure bliss... I'm screaming at the top of my lungs (WAHOOOO!!!!) while cradling my cell phone with my left cheek and shifting at the same time... Mister Mustang didn't have a chance.... at the top of 3rd gear I was already 2 car lengths in front... by the time I hit fourth I slowed down and merged into traffic on the freeway at 86 mph... slowed down and here comes Mister Mustang... tails my ass and gets off at the next exit because he had to go back around as I cruise home with a smirk on my face.

http://a6world.schwanks.com/misc/wtf.JPG

Kadonny
09-19-05, 12:57 PM
Did you clean up the mess after the drubbing :histeric: :thumbsup:

Great story.

rand49er
09-19-05, 12:58 PM
Great story !!! And, the best kill graphics I've seen to date :) .

haxorwear
09-19-05, 06:58 PM
Ok, hands down one of the best kill stories yet... solely based on the fact that you sat down with a graphics program to make that diagram. I'm still laughing. That's awesome.

Nice Kill.

-Tim :lildevil:

09-19-05, 08:52 PM
Nice job on the graphics...a very amusing read. Unless Mr. Foxbody had done some serious mods, he never had a chance. I am on my 3rd Mustang 5.0, and it feels about as fast as a Fairmont when I drive it right after driving the CTS-V. And the Mustang really needs a reverse lockout because it doesn't have a 6th gear; that's where reverse is......a minor point that I am tending to forget......

Flyboy
09-19-05, 09:35 PM
Great illustration.....I enjoy your comments on this forum!!!

Dennisscars
09-19-05, 09:40 PM
Great drawing and kill story!.:highfive:.. hey who does claymation?!? :histeric:

DrivingAmericanNow
09-19-05, 09:56 PM
And the Mustang really needs a reverse lockout because it doesn't have a 6th gear; that's where reverse is......a minor point that I am tending to forget......

Funny you should mention that...... Ever grab reverse at 140mph on the 4th to 5th upshift? I have........:eek: twice.

Makes an interesting grinding noise actually.

Seattle CTS-V
09-20-05, 02:20 AM
Funny you should mention that...... Ever grab reverse at 140mph on the 4th to 5th upshift? I have........:eek: twice.

Makes an interesting grinding noise actually.

Nice run!!! Which onramp was that?

I accidentally grabbed reverse today trying to catch 5th. I always thought it was locked out...guess not. That grinding noise is interesting indeed.

kimcheejeegae
09-20-05, 02:45 AM
Nice run!!! Which onramp was that?

I accidentally grabbed reverse today trying to catch 5th. I always thought it was locked out...guess not. That grinding noise is interesting indeed.

Onramp going onto 90 from issaquah

Seattle CTS-V
09-20-05, 12:33 PM
My favorite is the 270 degree, two-lane, decreasing-radius onramp from Bellevue (near Burgermaster) onto 520 eastbound.

kimcheejeegae
09-20-05, 12:56 PM
My favorite is the 270 degree, two-lane, decreasing-radius onramp from Bellevue (near Burgermaster) onto 520 eastbound.

heh.. that ramp tightens.. gotta love hearing the tires squeal. =P

1fstkde
09-20-05, 01:08 PM
tap tap......that ass!!! love the diagram, classic!!!:thumbsup: