: New pics of CCW 505's Chrome

ssmith100
09-18-05, 01:04 PM
The V got a bath today so I thought I would post some new pics I took. This is for all you guys who like chrome :alchi:

Shane

2004ctsv
09-18-05, 01:06 PM
Nice wheels. They would look great on a black V

Tony

1MEANV
09-18-05, 01:47 PM
looks good. i think you should have went black chrome to contrast the silver of the car. i have the 505a in black chrome. it makes for a nice contrast

ssmith100
09-19-05, 07:37 PM
1MeanV,

This set of wheels are the first set (prototype) CCW 505's that were ever made for the V. The spokes on the rear of mine are a little thicker than the later wheels. At the time I bought them black chrome nor chrome was even an option. I just got them back from John about 3 months ago after sending them in to be chromed. Polishing them every weekend was really getting old. I've been making a killing off referals from all the guys that have bought CCW's now, "I wish".:crying2:

Shane

urbanski
09-19-05, 07:45 PM
1MeanV,

This set of wheels are the first set (prototype) CCW 505's that were ever made for the V. The spokes on the rear of mine are a little thicker than the later wheels. At the time I bought them black chrome nor chrome was even an option. I just got them back from John about 3 months ago after sending them in to be chromed. Polishing them every weekend was really getting old. I've been making a killing off referals from all the guys that have bought CCW's now, "I wish".:crying2:

Shane
you got the $$ i sent you right??
right??!??!!
:)

ssmith100
09-19-05, 07:50 PM
Urb,

Whatever bro :tisk: Finally had to pay for my tires. Thought maybe they had forgot the invoice. :hide: Looks like the V is going in for new clutch and rear end since we have a new part number. Going to Vegas in October so they can do it then. Having to have the radio replaced too since paint is now flaking off my two lower buttons. Nothing like going home and telling the wife about this "crappy" car she sold me.:alchi: She loves that.

Shane

urbanski
09-19-05, 08:12 PM
AHAHA
when Vegas? i'm there oct 24-28 :D

ssmith100
09-19-05, 08:49 PM
Urb,

Oct 16-18. Just going to miss you.

Shane