: STR KILLED on the 55 today

Rikmyster
09-17-05, 01:34 AM
NO, and not by me ... he did it to himself :holycrap:

I have seen this guy around town driving a black on black with limo tint and aftermarket wheels. He has had the car since before summer and still has not gotten a hard plate from the dmv. I have seen him drive and he thinks his s*** does not stink. I have also seen the prima donna in stores around Newport. Good thing it doesn't rain a lot here or he would drown :canttalk:

Well today he was going to show a Porsche how hot his 300 SRT "was", but he lost control and hit a Honda accord. I felt sorry for the girl driving, he was mad. And his car was broken.

Goes to show you that you have to be careful ... with power comes more responsibility.

VELOSE
09-17-05, 02:44 AM
Sorry if I sound like a dummass but, are you referring to a 300 SRT-8? If so, that sucks for him.

By the way, I have a similar situation where I live. There's one of those Ford Crown Victoria's that's all black with black tinted windows. I think they have a 4.6L V8 under the hood. He likes showing off a lot and acts like you said, "like his shit don't stink." Maybe I should wait to see him screw up like that. Unless, I have my day with him. :D

Dreamin
09-17-05, 02:06 PM
And I thought the title meant an SRT/4 killed an E55... that's would be a sight.